Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #961

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
@kay & jaimejks-psh i will cry with u too..i will be so sad if JGS come to the open with other girl..i think my feeling will be the same when i broke up with my bf..maybe i couldnt eat and eat for weeks if that will happen.so i will not set my expectations too high..
and i think JGS tends to fall for noonas..hehe :(
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #963

This is my thoughts right now..
I really enjoyed (and sad at the same time) reading all the comments that you guys wrote about our beloved couple JGS-PSH..As one of the shipper, I also felt sad about their less interaction especially after YAB ends. As far as I remembered, the last event that we can see both of them happy together was Melon Music Award...n after that, less interaction after all.. :S

But, as you guys said, we should not put too high hopes about them to be together in real life because if they are not dating after all, we, as their fans will be sad and cried also..If that happens, I also wanna join 'crying as a group'.. :(

Whatever it is, I just hope they will be more success in the present and future. But, actually deep down inside my heart, I always wish that they will collaborate again in the next projects( cf, film, drama-if this happen, its bonus for us as a fan) :lol:

Taenyu/Taemi FTW!!! ;)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #965

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
eiram888 wrote:
i think JGS tends to fall for noonas..hehe :(

yah..he always said that he likes women older than him...
but, that maybe because he cant find someone younger that can comfort him...
i truly hope Shin Hye is the only one... the younger one that he falls with..'
haha..(i'm smiling when writing this)
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #966

yah..he always said that he likes women older than him...
but, that maybe because he cant find someone younger that can comfort him...
i truly hope Shin Hye is the only one... the younger one that he falls with..'
haha..(i'm smiling when writing this)

haha..i also have the same thought as you..maybe after filming YB together, he realized that ShinHye have the characteristics of his 'ideal' women (like he said on champagne, his ideal woman must elegant, fair and a little bit fleshy)... ;)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #974

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
ShinHye have the characteristics of his 'ideal' women (like he said on champagne, his ideal woman must elegant, fair and a little bit fleshy)... ;)

i think about that also..SH has all that characteristics, and also she said she likes girls lower than 170 cm.and i think SH is 163 cm.
she also has nice neck line which he likes also..
but now we dont know when we will see them together again after the debut of CN Blue..let's just pray that our SH will go together with JGS in his Asian Promotional Tour for YB..afterall YB is all about her(GMN)..

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #979

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I just sent an email to EH :P
Let's wait for their reply on Monday

Note: I asked them to bring back the kids with VIP Girl type of CF XD

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #981

• Hailey Nguyen
pj0t wrote:
Yeah!!! I second that!!!!

And please give them at least a kid to deal with XD

lol i was thinking YB second season can be about that!!! and they will have twins , a boy and a girl :laugh:
the boy will be just like TK and the girl is just like MN......then later some problem comes up they have to seperate *that have to happens right?*.....so they take each kid......TK takes the girl and MN takes the boy....while seperate the kids remind them of each other so much so they really misses each other...........haha......
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #983

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
JGS has schedule from April - May?? for his Asian Promotional Tour for YB and fanmeeting. Sad to say maybe SH won't be a part of his trip.

But still wishing, praying that he would be nice to invite our Shin Hye in one of of his stops. Jealous of ppl who would have a chance to see him in person. :)

Did anyone hear anything more of the postponed fan meeting planned for SH (she was sick and the planned fan meeting was cancelled).

PSH and JGS always loving their 'love match' forever. maybe it will work better for all of us (am being selfish here) if both of them show us fans better interaction as comfortable best friends. We can wish, can't we....

nways will be getting the DVD. Hooray. Is it still available to pre-order?

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #984

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
eiram888 wrote:
@kay & jaimejks-psh i will cry with u too..i will be so sad if JGS come to the open with other girl..i think my feeling will be the same when i broke up with my bf..maybe i couldnt eat and eat for weeks if that will happen.so i will not set my expectations too high..
and i think JGS tends to fall for noonas..hehe :(

If that thing 'll happen, I m also gonna cry with you guys for sure.
They re now too young. They have more than another 10 years to find the real couple. ( Esp. JGS, he s a guy, he can date a lot of girls!)
Therefore, "I hope & I pray; when they, our SH & JGS, both re more mature, they finally can find the way back to each other."

I wanna tell them that "when both of you re together, I can "feel" something, it's called "LOVE"." I am 100% sure!!! :)

And the same as eiram888, I also think that JGS tends to fall for noonas LOL, :( I hope like other friends here that SH is the only girl who can overcome this favorite thing of him. LOL B) If he can "skip" this fav. thing, " he ll find that he falls for our SH (for sure) ."

(I also usually fall for younger guys, you know?, it s really hard for me now to fall for any older mans... How comes!!! but it's true)

I dont know about his ring, maybe, I just wanna skip this thing.
I think , maybe, we keep focusing on every movement of them so much, so , they have to be stopped the relationship (because of us)

"Our SH ll grow up to be more beautiful." When the right time comes, I hope to see a happy ending between them. (pls, s.th, pls pull them back together agian.... plsssssssssssssss.... :laugh: )

(I hope I wont change my mind too, because another next 5 years, maybe, I ll want our SH make a couple with another lucky guy, who knows???)

I want to tell our SH that ---> pls just take good care of love and "seize the day"!!! Be strong!!! <----
"We re all here gonna support you". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #985

• Hailey Nguyen
it's sad that YB didn't do much promotion...i mean when I watch taiwanese dramas, they do bunch of promotion, the couple in the drama got to be on bunch of magazines, shows together.....i'm missing the YB days...where GS is so flirting with SH.......and they seems so comfortable around each other......now it's like there is an invisible wall between them......*OMGGGG HEY THAT IS SHIN HYE CURRENT CY HEADER!!!* ok just realized that lol.......yesterday couldn't understand at all what she meant by "invisible wall"......this might be the meaning? ;)

i know for sure they have feeling for each other during filming *this happens to all actors and actresses right?*....
ok the sad me will now going to watch the making bed scene again T__T

nu2me unfortunaly you won't be able to pre-order it anymore because the last day to pre-order was Jan.15 >.<
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds