Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #939

• jaimejks-psh
@Kay, if that ever did happen, can I cry with you?

I really don't want my hopes up, but it would be so wonderful if they were to date, but then again, they are still young. I hope they will find each other years from now when they are older and more mature and get together. When that day comes, if it ever, it should be declared a National Holiday.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #940

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
jaimejks-psh wrote:
I really don't want my hopes up, but it would be so wonderful if they were to date, but then again, they are still young. I hope they will find each other years from now when they are older and more mature and get together. When that day comes, if it ever, it should be declared a National Holiday.

LOL..national holiday..good idea!!

like what people said about keunsuk's Champagne..
he didn't choose shinhye, but he will marry her..LOL..

for now,,whoever shinhye dating,, I hope he is a good guy..

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #943

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
mya_mya213:
but for JYH, he chose Shin Hye as his ideal woman..
JYH had champagne?when??[/quote]

actually, it was during an interview : ETN News on 181109.
wath it in YT but no subs,,,

they're very young n still got many things to achieve...
just wish them success in the future... will always support them...
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #945

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
jaimejks-psh wrote:
@Kay, if that ever did happen, can I cry with you?

Sure, we'll cry together as a group , ok? But just dont keep you hope too high ^^;; That's the best way :)
But I 'll keep my hope high for this though .... ^^;;
As many of you may know already that GS is going for a YB promotional tour from March to May in many countries. SH is the other lead and also his partner ( in the drama, I mean). I do hope that GS will invite SH with him as well SH will agree to tap along with him...^^
Wouldn't it be nice for them to go to the same tour promoting for YB, flirting and having fun with each other? I will jump up and down if it really happen .**fingers crossed** Gods!!! Please listen to my prayer, once again as you have been ^^!!! ;)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #948

• jaimejks-psh
Kay wrote:
Sure, we'll cry together as a group , ok? But just dont keep you hope too high ^^;; That's the best way :)
But I 'll keep my hope high for this though .... ^^;;
As many of you may know already that GS is going for a YB promotional tour from March to May in many countries. SH is the other lead and also his partner ( in the drama, I mean). I do hope that GS will invite SH with him as well SH will agree to tap along with him...^^
Wouldn't it be nice for them to go to the same tour promoting for YB, flirting and having fun with each other? I will jump up and down if it really happen .**fingers crossed** Gods!!! Please listen to my prayer, once again as you have been ^^!!! ;)

Wow, I never thought of it like that. It would be double awesome if SH were to be there too. Any chance of them coming to Japan again since YAB is to air next month? I'm going to pray really hard for this, even though the chances of them coming here are kinda small since he has already been here and kinda promoted it last time. :(

Can't give up hope, right?

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #949

• Liu Si Ying
Although JGS+PSH is the ideal couple for me (esp their chemistry on screen and off screen), but I really have to say.
Our muse - SH - looks good with any good lking guy. LOL. She's actually pretty lucky - she got exposed to probably all the hottest celebs on the market - like Seven/Jaejoong/Hyunjoong/Minho/LSG and lets not forget JGS~ (I rkn she's quiet lucky to be paired with soooo many good lking men - not alot of female celebs actually get tat luxury LOL~)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #953

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
hehe ...
You spoke my mind ,ore0_gal!!!
That's exactly what I think and I am so proud of her for it^^. And let's not forget Lee Wan and Teagoon as well^^;;
She totally deserves it though :P
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Kay.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #955

• Liu Si Ying
Kay wrote:
hehe ...
You spoke my mind ,ore0_gal!!!
That's exactly what I think and I am so proud of her for it^^. And let's not forget Lee Wan and Teagoon as well^^;;
She totally deserves it though :P

but JGS n her makes the HOTTEST couple~~~

I really hope they have another work together next time. I hope they'll both get a more mature role - lets say? married couple? =P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #956

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Yeah!!! I second that!!!!

And please give them at least a kid to deal with XD

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 4 months ago #958

• Liu Si Ying
pj0t wrote:
Yeah!!! I second that!!!!

And please give them at least a kid to deal with XD

LOLLLLLLLLL or a divorce and get back together =)

I don't mind. I wanna see JGS fully jealous (different to the dumbness of TK's jealousy).

btw pj: i replied to ur request lol!
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds