Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78742

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I am new here...
hi shippers...

1fe7d543ad4bd11360067c4c58afa40f4afb0573copy.jpg

wish Kim and Eun love can be real. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by kimloveeun.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78743

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
t.co/CibcrOvSih

Our princess is always holding her phone at anytime. I think the only time we did not see her holding the phone is in SBS award because her honey is right next to her. Same as LMH !

I heard that both PSH and LMH are in Korea now. Probably she already knows that LMH is busy and has to work during the last few weeks of January, so she'd rather spend the time with her friends and family instead of waiting at hometown. Now, they can spend time together since both in Korea. I hope this is real not my delusion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marijae143, Chars, kimloveeun

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78744

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
verfir wrote:
t.co/CibcrOvSih

Our princess is always holding her phone at anytime. I think the only time we did not see her holding the phone is in SBS award because her honey is right next to her. Same as LMH !

I heard that both PSH and LMH are in Korea now. Probably she already knows that LMH is busy and has to work during the last few weeks of January, so she'd rather spend the time with her friends and family instead of waiting at hometown. Now, they can spend time together since both in Korea. I hope this is real not my delusion.

@verfir,
I hope it's true, very true. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, love_geunshin, verfir, vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78750

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Credit to rightful owner

1391489747062.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78751

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

1Heirs_11.png

Credit: Dramafever
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78758

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Happy Lunar New Year.

Really I always feel excited whenever I'm back to this topic and always find that I have something to write about it.

Please let me share with you this interesting video that I found from youtube. High quality enough to watch on tv.

Someone mentioned in previous post about if word "love" is spoken in the drama. I watched in one version of English subbed there is NO word "love" spoken even in the scene that someone posted previously. I agree with someone that word "love" is aimed by the writer that not to be expressed by word, but to be expressed by action. And that's what we watched through it.

I find it interesting about the news two agents of LMH and PSH denied the rumor of their dating published on a Chinese newspaper. Do you guys recognise that both of agents do not say something like "They're just friends" or "They're just close because they've been filming together"? To me, if there is any explanation like that, that means there is really NOTHING happen, because it implies that the co-stars have framed their relationship in FRIENDSHIP or close COLLEAGUESHIP. That will be the end of any MinShin shipper. But their denial are the same short "that's not true". There are two reasons for their short denial. One: agents know for sure that LMH and PSH are both busy to have time for any kind of dating. Two: LMH and PSH don't want their agents talk much that, because 1) they don't want to think about it or 2) they want more time to think about it. All for you to guess.

As a female, I love PSH's side response to the rumor. I remember that last time, PMY's side easily confirmed on media that PMY and LMH were dating while LMH was just starting at the stage of inviting PMY going out and he even wasn't at the stage of confession (I'm pretty sure that). PSH did really romantic scenes with LMH but she's a girl who keeps her self-esteem: "LMH is hot but I'm not easy falling for him". Hahaha.

One discovery to fuel your delusion:
In the scene KT waiting to pick ES (they both hold umbrellas) to school in the morning after their closet passionate kiss, do you guy notice LMH's face in that scene? (I guess that this scene was filmed the day after the night filming that kiss.) LMH's face was terribly BAD, symptom of sleeplessness. Why? This dude filmed many kisses with many co-stars before but the kiss with PSH has turned out to stir him up that made him sleepless. You may argue that his face was lost of colour just because of the rain and wind of that day's weather. But my stance is that their production team was good enough to cure any the weather's sign caused to the actor but anyone can cure the wind and rain stirring in his heart? Got you, LMH!

Can anyone screenshot that scene to make a comparison with every other scene of gorgeous LMH?
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, bungii, mana ^-^, hacci143, wch9282, aki08, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78759

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Pony,
I just want to say I love you!!
I cannot show my love with action, so I have to mentioned it.
Love your POV.
Please wait, I will re-watch and try make a screen cap for you.
If anyone of the shippers can do faster, please do so.

Have a pleasant moment everyone...

share MINHYE gifs in real world - their smile is a happy virus for us!!!
If it's a fan service, they really great for providing us the BEST fan service ever!!!

Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, vertige25, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78762

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I never tired watching this...

they get used holding hand in the drama, that why may be once their name announce and they have to walk side by side,
automatically LMH stretch his hand and PSH with no hesitate grab his hand....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offense it is my personal view)

And they are really the best entertainment during New Year celebration
it more beautiful than firecracker show at my city.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, mana ^-^, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78781

• verfir
  • Gold Star
elankham wrote:
I never tired watching this...

they get used holding hand in the drama, that why may be once their name announce and they have to walk side by side,
automatically LMH stretch his hand and PSH with no hesitate grab his hand....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offense it is my personal view)

And they are really the best entertainment during New Year celebration
it more beautiful than firecracker show at my city.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I notice that even they went up on the stage, LMH still did not want to let go of his hand until PSH signaled her about it(you can see her head suddenly moved a bit toward LMH). What do you think ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78782

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Pony wrote:
Happy Lunar New Year.

Really I always feel excited whenever I'm back to this topic and always find that I have something to write about it.

Please let me share with you this interesting video that I found from youtube. High quality enough to watch on tv.

Someone mentioned in previous post about if word "love" is spoken in the drama. I watched in one version of English subbed there is NO word "love" spoken even in the scene that someone posted previously. I agree with someone that word "love" is aimed by the writer that not to be expressed by word, but to be expressed by action. And that's what we watched through it.

I find it interesting about the news two agents of LMH and PSH denied the rumor of their dating published on a Chinese newspaper. Do you guys recognise that both of agents do not say something like "They're just friends" or "They're just close because they've been filming together"? To me, if there is any explanation like that, that means there is really NOTHING happen, because it implies that the co-stars have framed their relationship in FRIENDSHIP or close COLLEAGUESHIP. That will be the end of any MinShin shipper. But their denial are the same short "that's not true". There are two reasons for their short denial. One: agents know for sure that LMH and PSH are both busy to have time for any kind of dating. Two: LMH and PSH don't want their agents talk much that, because 1) they don't want to think about it or 2) they want more time to think about it. All for you to guess.

As a female, I love PSH's side response to the rumor. I remember that last time, PMY's side easily confirmed on media that PMY and LMH were dating while LMH was just starting at the stage of inviting PMY going out and he even wasn't at the stage of confession (I'm pretty sure that). PSH did really romantic scenes with LMH but she's a girl who keeps her self-esteem: "LMH is hot but I'm not easy falling for him". Hahaha.

One discovery to fuel your delusion:
In the scene KT waiting to pick ES (they both hold umbrellas) to school in the morning after their closet passionate kiss, do you guy notice LMH's face in that scene? (I guess that this scene was filmed the day after the night filming that kiss.) LMH's face was terribly BAD, symptom of sleeplessness. Why? This dude filmed many kisses with many co-stars before but the kiss with PSH has turned out to stir him up that made him sleepless. You may argue that his face was lost of colour just because of the rain and wind of that day's weather. But my stance is that their production team was good enough to cure any the weather's sign caused to the actor but anyone can cure the wind and rain stirring in his heart? Got you, LMH!

Can anyone screenshot that scene to make a comparison with every other scene of gorgeous LMH?

I remember LMH's agent saying " That dating rumous occurs may be because the HEIRS team is very close to each other". The agent avoids saying they are close to each other or they are good friends. WHY?????In this case, the rumours should be THE WHOLE HEIRS TEAMs are dating each other. not only LMH and PSH because the whole team is close.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, vertige25, hacci143, sonia loubaresse
Time to create page: 0.634 seconds