Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78078

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
MinHye:luvluv:

image.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Lina507.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, goldilocks, vertige25

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78115

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Sorry if i posted this video again!!:ding: :ding:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Credit to rightful video owner
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, vertige25, maeladie, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78116

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. :luvluv:

pF05LEWWBQXTC.jpg

Credit to rightful owner
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, vertige25, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78120

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Lina507 wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. :luvluv:

pF05LEWWBQXTC.jpg

Credit to rightful owner

:luvluv:

sweet huggsss

is the red checkered loose polo ShinHye's fave? i always saw her wearing it, at the airport from HK, on the flower arrangement, and here in the heirs party..

shinhye so pretty in everything she wears...:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, vertige25, maeladie, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78150

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
So happy to be back here again, Love you all :luvluv:

1533836_662164340493480_1376629604_n.jpg

XOXO
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78154

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Hi Everyone,

I have a very confused feeling after I saw the recent interview with JGS regarding his longtime support to PSH. I struggle for a long time. Don't know whether I should put my comment on Geun Shin or on MinHye. Since from the bottom of my heart(especially after the SBS award), I feel I want to have MinHye together. So I decide to put my personal comment in MinHye. I hope I won't offend anyone.

I used to be GeunShin shipper because I found there is lots of evidences such as JKS message from recent PSH fan club, JKS keeps on saying PSH is his mother ideal daughter-in-law which shows they are very close. I always think if JKS has another girlfriend, that girlfriend for sure will be pissed that her own boyfriend keeps on telling everyone that another girl is his mother ideal in-laws. Until the HEIRS drama, the passionate Kiss between her and LMH, the interaction, the eye contact, the smile between PSH and LMH. I suddenly feel that maybe JKS is really not the case. If PSH is involved with JKS, JKS will feel uncomfortable because even us(the outsider) can see something strange between them. So I think there is nothing going on between JKS and PSH.

I really love the interaction between LMH and PSH in SBS award. I really feel that if they can "ZIKZIN" or openly with their feeling, they can go further. (Maybe they already go further..We are not them)

However, until the recent interview with JKS . I am kind of confused his relationship between JKS, PSH and LMH. Why JKS has to specify that he always has good relationship with PSH. And he always recommends her for all his commercial in front of whole bunch of journalist. Personally, I will never tell anybody that I help another friend. As long as we mutually know about that, we don't need to tell anybody. This is called "Friend" But JKS is so loud and obviously that he wants everybody know how close he is with PSH and how he always takes care of her. Yoona is also his friend; how come he never recommend her to his commercial. I don't know. I am confused.

I really hope that LMH and PSH can be real or their relationship can move further. But they hardly can see each other. Instead, JKS is the one going to be having the commercial with PSH. I heard from another forum that JKS has a non-celebrity girlfriend. If this is the case, that is not very nice for him to always put another girl's name in his mouth. Probably his non-celebrity girlfriend is very open minded.

I understand LMH is at his peak of his career now. He has to grab the current opportunity of growing his stardom. Any scandals or rumour won't do any good on him. I think PSH also understands that. She also is at her peak. Any those rumours also destroy her too. But why JKS can be that openly speak out his special relationship with PSH. He is not afriad of it even he is also at the peak of his career.

I really hope LMH and PSH can be the real one but my ship is shaking right now. I need some feedbacks from you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78155

• MinHyeLove
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
@verfir I no good in English so forgive me. I not know if PSH is with JKS or LMH. Maybe she not with anyone. I hope she with LMH because I love heirs very much and because they look a lot happy and nice and love together. I not think JKS has girlfriend. JKS and PSH very good friend. I love MinHye couple more but even not happen and KeunShin happen I okay because JKS also good guy and if PSH happy I happy too.
I think JKS really love our princess but not know PSH love him. When I go to Korea with mother so she see him -mother JKS fan - he saw my phone background is PSH and he say she very nice good girl and he tell my mother always support her. We see him in salon name 3Story in Korea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, verfir, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78157

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Thank you for your info. JKS really care of PSH. It shows He supports her in every opportunity. He is really a True Friend of PSH. That even makes me more confused about their relationship. MINHO, you'd better work harder or copy KIM Tan if you really have a feeling on PSH because there are really lots of YONGDOs surrounding PSH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wch9282, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78158

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
@verfir I agree with you there are a lot of bees surrounding our PSH AND LMH better start moving if he really like Shin Hye. Personally after the SBS AWARDS I think they both have feelings for each other. They looked extremely happy and the way they look at each other is too intense. I don't know if they have a relationship or not ,but I hope they do or will have in the near future. I think they really look good together on and off screen.

image_2014-01-23.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, yodicojanice

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78159

• verfir
  • Gold Star
I only hope that LMH is not YoungDo(Kim Won Bin's character) in real life but someone else is Kim Tan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds