Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78218

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
See them happy make me happy too...

what a big laugh!!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: goldilocks, love_geunshin, maeladie, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, Marijae143, aki08, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78219

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I agree with MinHyelove that I don't think JKS is using PSH at all since I don't think it is necessary for him to do that. Because JKS is already a Super Famous Hallyu Star(just like LMH). I love PSH and recently she is very popular but she is still a way behind JKS. When sister, MinHyeLove said she and her mother went to Korea meeting JKS and JKS saw her phone with PSH picture on it. JKS ask her to support PSH. I am very touched with it. He is really a very GOOD FRIEND to PSH (hardly can find in the world)and taking care of her almost like a husband :P

I just find their relationship very special. And I also find JKS is a very Interesting man. When you almost forget about how close the relationship between him and PSH, he will suddenly jump out and reminds you how close they are. After the SBS award, I totally enjoy the kiss scene and close moment between LMH and PSH. But suddenly the JKS interviews and also the CF couple picture, I feel like JKS just splash the icy water right into my face and trying to wake me up from my "Mid-Summer Night Dream"

Maybe I am thinking too much. It feels like he is talking to LMH...."Hands Off with my girl"...:shy:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Angel88, wch9282, Marijae143

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78222

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sweet,,,,

thanks HEIRS DC for sharing
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, maeladie, mana ^-^, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78232

Oh tank u for your comment elankham u made my day!! I can't help but laugh about parents not getting angry when being kiss by friend or oppa !!If one is an actress!! ha ha ha !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78238

• elankham
  • Administrator
I just love see them tease each other during the shoot...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Shin Hye love hit him on and off screen...aacuuchhh
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, maeladie, mana ^-^, Marijae143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78240

• elankham
  • Administrator
Do you see Shin Hye's face expression?
how to describe it? up to your own interpretation.... kekekeke

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, goldilocks, love_geunshin, verfir, vertige25, Angel88, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78244

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
@elankham I think something is going on between them, but that is just my gut feeling from watching her expression. I hope I'm right! :luvluv:

image_2014-01-25.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78255

• elankham
  • Administrator
I spend most of my time on bed past a week ago. The only thing I did was cry when the Mr masseur came doing the treatment. ( I can't bear pain..that so true. I prefer taking medicine rather than injection!!!) Beside that, the rest of day I am sleep or re-watch the Heirs.
Can remember how many re-watch it. Thanks GOD for giving me wonderful rest!!
Among scenes I used to re-watch was episode 12 when Kim Tan waiting Eun Sang in front of the cafe and give her a light kiss.
Some call the kiss as a Don't Lie Kiss.
But for me it more like 'Give me a Courage Kiss'.
Kim Tan needs a lot of courage and strength to deal with 2 beautiful monsters (Rachel and Mom) and his family ( his dad and wife). That night he will bring her mom come out from her room for the 1st time to be introduced to 2 beautiful monster and end the engagement. No joke, not all boy (consider his age 18...hehehe) can do that.
But with the kiss he could get through the tough moments.
so that also a announcement to Rachel that his lips only for Eun Sang.

The TAN's Give Me Courage Kiss...
[hide]

credit as tagged and Thanks HEIRS DC for sharing

Good Day and Pleasant Evening to all Sistars. Enjoy Your Weekend!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, mana ^-^, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78275

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Oh my dear sis elana, when I read your post I cry with you. I don't know what happened but hopefully you are doing fine now with the help of our God father in heaven.

1619572_663493340360580_126570871_n.jpg

and with my Big Kiss...... TSUP!

For you my Beautiful, Kind Sis Elana.....

I think the most Beautiful person is the one who went to the toughest situation in life but still manage to keep a smile on their face especially when they have a bright personality to go along with the smile....

loving your 'Courage Kiss'

1601099_663489717027609_304555825_n.jpg

Loveyah!

God bless you more!

488005_662164493826798_2021752236_n.jpg[/attachment[attachment=41976]488005_662164493826798_2021752236_n.jpg[/attachment
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by maeladie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78278

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Both in China for their CF..

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, goldilocks, love_geunshin, maeladie, mana ^-^, wch9282, MinHyeLove, aki08, Chars
Time to create page: 1.151 seconds