Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129975

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: that is why I love our Darling couple..... they are like best of friends n "kids" having fun, enjoying each other's company.... like one completes the other.... hehehe :blush:

here is a link where out of the blue... Jongsuk approach Shinhye and without a word.... knows what the other is thinking?.... :P
then.....
pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CI_DBS7UMAA86Dw.mp4
does their version of patty cake :P
.... when finished..... just walks away like nothing happened !!! so funny!
:wahaha
cr: pank_blue

cr: ryn-s
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, suwicha

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129980

• nistymaj
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
Deleted....
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nistymaj.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129982

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hi Mahalia!
Great to see you posting.
:luvluv:
Have been meaning to talk to you and here you are.....

I agree about wanting to know everything about her but until she confirms it, I feel that for me the dispatch article and the related ones and videos belong to the shippers thread.

There is absolutely no doubt about their adorability together and I also enjoy each and everything related to them from their CFs, drama, award ceremony, BTS, DVD cuts and various interactions.
So, if posted as such in this thread or Pinocchio.......it's fine ! But, I do have issues giving it a permanency when the related parties have denied it.

Even, if it is true......it means Shinhye wants her private life to remain so and we are obligated to stand by her decision.
If it is not true........it becomes even more important for her well-wishers not to propagate this matter. Frankly, I feel that there is no reason for her to lay bare each and every aspect of her life for everyone to dissect it .

When we keep reposting the rumors we are not letting it die.
I have no objection to Shinhye and LJS articles being posted but without giving it the scandalous effect. Surely, we can still spazz about them without it.
That's just my personal opinion ......and my approach to this situation at present. We may all have different ones but I am certain that we all wish the best for her
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129989

• nistymaj
  • New Star
Hello my dear Maris,

Yes... I am always here and I enjoy all your posts as well as the friends here. Its just that I just keep making a peekaboo at our girl's thread but cannot post much. I understand your stand and as a sign of respect to the wishes of majority here...I will delete my post. But you know how much I love Shin Hye and I am really bewildered by this news that is considered a scandal. These two - JS and SH are single, free agents. Yet, I cannot help but feel giddy for these two. No matter who is the guy...as long as I see that my Shin Hye is adored and cared for... and that JS is also to her level, I am like a mother who watches over them with pride... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129991

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
My dear Mahalia!
I am sorry to see you delete your post. I have totally failed in my note if it led you to do that

This is the great beauty about this community that we all came here originally because of Shinhye and freely share that love, admiration for her through our posts. That has also led to becoming good friends who look forward to interacting with each other.

You, my dear chingu is one such person and one of my earliest of friends. I highly respect your views and will always do that. I know how much we both love her. Please feel free to repost again. I will feel lots better. This is a shippers thread where we are free to spazz and love their chemistry, interaction etc. I also love the way LJS treats her.

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129996

• nistymaj
  • New Star
It's okay Maris....real friends do check and balance and it's a good thing for me. If I didn't have that second thoughts...no amount of your words will make me delete my post no matter how I hold you in affection... :) I just saw the wisdom of your words. I read what you posted on the news thread and its good that there is official statement now when before there is this sense of hesitancy. Now I can spazz away without any lingering worry. Like her other ships before...I spazz because they are a great couple that has many possibilities.... happy with them coz they look good together. Here's to many more great projects for SH and JS while retaining their close friendship. For now, I have to get back to work and take a peek here again after a few hours. I have taken the liberty to repost your news. Have a great day my dear friend :-V

These two cuties..... :lol:
38.media.tumblr.com/9f236ae3bb23b1ce70d8...hRANS1qbsnap_500.gif

credit to pienocchio
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nistymaj.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #129997

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
ru.jpg

we always love you too and hope shinhye will meet real boyfriend
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130044

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sis@eve.. I loving the posts above :)
please kindly elaborate this part hehehe..
They say it's one thing about the JS audio and Shinhye fixing it
It turns out that they were teased by PD and Yubi :P

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Ctto.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130066

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hmmm....uhmmm....ohhh....ahhh

cr to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, seirazde

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130095

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello everyone! hi @seirazde... I was laughing watching them.... they seem to be in their own world (my take only :blush: ) at times kekeke.

That scene was when Shinhye noticed Jongsuk was straining to listen so she asked if his audio is not working properly, he nodded. then Shinhye look at his back if his line is ok, then she look on the other side to check on his connection.... (at this point, I was spazzing at how thoughtful really is Shinhye as a person. nice!)

While she's being a "mother-like" fixing :lol: and moving so much PD made a comment about what are they doing, she is even taking care of him ! and Yubi was laughing. Jongsuk was laughing and I think Yubi noticed that he is 'blushing'. :lol:

:shy:

I wish I could rip the BR... there were so much more to enjoy on each disk.

from khjpearl.....
SH: Do you want to turn the volume up? JS: Yes
JS to SH: Thank you
PD: Why you guys keeping distance from each other?
Yubi (laugh):You two have something going on there?
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat
Time to create page: 1.556 seconds