Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134422

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
and the 2nd black n white close-up picture is here !!

cr: as tagged via be1899
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, Annie20, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134465

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Nicely done fan made video....

cr: Phuong Nguyen

:ohmy: woke up mind busy about work... see u all in probably three weeks.
Stay well and happy !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134467

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks for the lovely YongShin fan vid Sis@nu2me.

You take care whilst travelling too.
Hope you get to watch 3MAD while you're away!

:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134582

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye denies relationship with Lee Jong-suk on Taiwan TV
September 03 2015

Iconic hallyu star Park Shin-hye made it clear that she is not dating actor Lee Jong-suk during an interview with Taiwan’s MTV on Thursday.

During the popular MTV talk show “Love TV Show,” hosted by Ken Wu, Park spurned the rumor, saying, “If I have a chance, I’d love to go on a trip with a congenial person, but I don’t think I’ve met one,” referring to Lee Jong-suk.

The 25-year-old also talked about her trip to Europe with her family, saying, “I’m planning to visit Italy and Switzerland in the near future.”

When asked about her most attracted feature, the actress chose her big, beautiful eyes with double eyelids. Wu, then jokingly told her he could not look in her eyes because they are so beautiful, leaving fans in stitches.

The actress, who shot to fame with hit TV dramas “The Heirs” and “Pinocchio,” became hugely popular with Taiwanese fans. The show featuring her interview is set to air Thursday at 7 p.m.

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509031804226621877_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134919

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That article has many doubting... I have not watched that but a colleague of mine whose Chinese did... She said there was no mention by her referencing to Jongsuk.

About her trips to Italy and Switzerland, she just had them and enjoyed her experience and sites. The "congenial" person... did not mean a guy.

Oh these articles that are written with their own inserts, are driving me bonkers. :woohoo:
Shinhye is and will be keeping mum as she has many plans and projects she wants to accomplish.
Her love life or relationships are entirely her own right :)

I love our Darling couple because they cute and spazz worthy... that does not mean they are or they are not in a relationship.

Millet endorsers
:luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134936

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Have you guys seen any articles about Lee Jong Suk denying the relationship? So far, is it only PSH who has been voicing out about the rumours?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134937

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hi sis@DOH, i feel you ;) :P
As much as we want to hear any confirmation from our darling couple, we also should respect their decision whether to confirm it or deny it.. Its just unfortunate that both are getting hates from each other fans :( as for me, as long as ShinHye is happy and well, i dont care who she dates.She knows better.. ;)

Moving forward.. :blush:

jongshin_real_couple.jpg

jongshin_real_couple-1.jpg

always.jongshin-1.jpg

Just seeing them together makes me feel better... :luvluv:
I really missed this couple.. :(

Ctto.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134939

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hi @seirazde. I understand you ;) but what I am trying to say is normally in such a situation, the guy should come out personally (like what SH is doing) to protect the girl, be it confirmation or denying it. Has LJS said anything personally?
I am not sure.

I am not shipping them (I prefer her to be with a more matured guy like Yoo Yeon Suk, etc...) but it's kind of weird he
being silent all this time. Just like Jong Hwa, JGS, etc... they have voiced out that they are just friends with PSH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134940

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
DOH wrote:
Hi @seirazde. I understand you ;) but what I am trying to say is normally in such a situation, the guy should come out personally (like what SH is doing) to protect the girl, be it confirmation or denying it. Has LJS said anything personally?
I am not sure.

I am not shipping them (I prefer her to be with a more matured guy like Yoo Yeon Suk, etc...) but it's kind of weird he
being silent all this time. Just like Jong Hwa, JGS, etc... they have voiced out that they are just friends with PSH.

;) got your point :)
However, im heading towards the opposite side... :silly:
Nice evening to you sis from my timezone :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134956

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
I don't know why there is a report saying 'Park Shin Hye denies relationship with LJS in Taiwan' because after watching that interview there was no mention of LJS at all. The interviewer didn't even ask her whether she is in a relationship and there was no indirect question either. That report is fake and is trying to attract attention from one question the interviewer asked Shin Hye which has no relation to her current status at all.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.976 seconds