Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #134957

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:) I feel the same as you sis @Kiki, there was NO mention of Lee Jong Suk by her AT ALL in this interview in Taiwan.

There is a possibility that both talked about it between them when the report came out. Whatever they agreed to say and do is their decision.

Like sis @Seirazde, I am moving on.... let's do that. Let us not over analyze and put ourselves in their shoes. ;)

:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135520

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Nice sketch from @Tony Nguyen :lol:
Inspired by drama ~Pinocchio " Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk"

12021944_890680044336274_76820820_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135684

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
I'll be reposting it here :blush:
To augment the Darling Couple thread which I missed very much.. ;)

Thank you sisters @Jenzzy, @Nicole @Irene, @ BlueNB for keeping us in the loop about the Darling Couple.. :heartsh: :kiss1:

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135932

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Our Darling couple.... Article from Allkpop... ;)
such a tease with this photo. :)

It's really difficult to not like 'Holika Holika,' especially if you are into that adorable Asian packaging. I mean, would you look at the heart-shaped lipstick that Park Shin Hye is rocking? You can't not want it! Aside from the aesthetics, 'Holika Holika' is, like many Korean cosmetic brands, on the cheaper side and depending on which product you get, it will be top-notch quality.

'Skin Food's products do wonders for your skin. Ranging from makeup, skin care, body and hair products, this brand is one to be trusted. They use natural food ingredients and produce in its original form which include fruits, vegetables and more.

If you are into exfoliating and making your skin feel baby-bum smooth, 'Black Sugar Mask Wash-Off' is the product for you. But if you're looking for a product rich in essence and moisturizing your skin, 'Everyday Facial Yogurt Mask' will be included in Beauteque's October Mask Maven Bag.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135933

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye at her recent Dream of Angel FM in Chengdu while Jongsuk at his FM

cr as tagged

Darling couple Fall/Winter 2015 endorsement for Millet... newer batch of pictures revealed.

Their pictorial theme was somewhat 'distant' that some thought, including myself :blush: ... that they had separate photoshoots :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135934

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This one I love.... getting ready for Winter weather....also from Millet

The first time I saw these BTS from Millet, I was wondering how about those other pictures on the right of the computer screen ;) I want to see them too ! :blush:

Mianhe I tried to screencaps from the clip, should have made them bigger :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #135935

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Flashback.... From their individual activities...

Park Shin Hye during her last Dream of Angel FM in Chengdu, and Lee Jong Suk during his birthday With You celebration in Seoul

I thought I'll put them together as both were doing the cake thing. Shinhye decorating a cake to give to a lucky fan, while the 27th birthday cake was for Jongsuk.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 7 months ago #136062

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Fan art of our darling couple.....

CPcV2NDUsAA4NwN.jpg

CPcV2T_UsAE_UTI.jpg

cr Honi world
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #136726

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: Parkshinhye & Leejongsuk (Imagine me w/o you)The Darling Couple :heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 6 months ago #136765

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I happen to read this when I was checking on Jongsuk....

Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Lee Jongsuk and Park Haejin: Which Actor Do you Like the Most?

on Lee Jongsuk....

I met Lee Jongsuk years ago, and he was not that popular then. However, it seemed that he was sure of success. He was young but he was not fluctuating between hopes and fears. He had an easy and composed attitude. And he is the thinnest actor I've ever met. I was so surprised because his legs are too thin.
link: www.kpopbehind.com/2015/09/kim-soohyun-l...lee-jongsuk-and.html
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015 POSTED BY UK JUNG

then I read this convo.... that made me smile... :) and proud :)

kayleecorner: which are other actors actresses did you meet?
kpopbehind: Too many to name. That's my job. :)
K1: tell me about shinhye can you?
K2: I really like Shinhye. She doesn't act like a celebrity at all. She called me "Sweaty Jung" because I sweated like a pig.
K1: right? She is really down to earth. When did you meet her and how was it
K2: Years ago. Unlike other actresses who take on a passive attitude when they're interviewed, she readily communicated with me.
Thank you guys!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BluenB, vino, syelin88
Time to create page: 1.575 seconds