Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119217

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
i've gone over the top :lol: :P :blush:

:shy:

Pictures merged :lol: at the "Twenty" movie VIP premiere..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119218

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
on the phone.... This one I think when Jongsuk was coming, Shinhye looked back.

on the phone at the garage parking lot.... afterwards.

cr: as tagged.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119275

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I WAS AMAZED BY YOUR TALENT SIS EVE ! I NEVER KNOW YOU'RE A DETECTIVE?INVESTIGATOR IN THESAME HAND ! HAHAH

i knew it !!!
when i saw shinhye calling someone? i have a doubt whether it was LMH or LJS LOLOLOL
haajajajhahahahahahahhaha
nvdkljfbgsrtndg,juy,kj

but really, i dont know too.
hahahaha

maybe,i dont know, im hoping so !
that they were calling each other !

it'll be haeven for me if that so.!

ahaha1_zps5uyzryia.jpg

aha3_zpsipo8uaxs.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119279

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
there is really something good between this two !

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IF JUNG SOK WILL SAY THAT HES NOT ATTRACTED TO SHINHYE !

11063055_846903855376091_1007551926_n.jpg

the way they act in cam- very natural ! its like they are not wearingmask to act !

11079737_846921488707661_408102546_n.jpg

the way they hold their hands and make other skinship to each other ! OMO...

11080031_846921322041011_987644245_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119282

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hello sis @Nicole :lol:
I watched a fanvideo several times when I spotted ShinHye and Jongsuk in the same frame. Then I tried to cap the scene. It's exciting to say the least! :blush: :whistle: There was another fan video when Shinhye was walking a few steps ahead of Jongsuk's entourage.... there was this big guy that bump into Shinhye because he was not paying attention that she was walking through. The pictures are not too clear but can ID the two well.

b bck with pic photobucket in on maintenance
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119293

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
do you have the fanvideo still?
i want to watch LJS and PSh together in a frame !
and it really makes me a big question mark when LJS walks through and shinhye has someone in call, she really give her attntion towards the coming prince jung sok !!!!!!!

i really love the both of them ! \they never failed me to giggles and always tickles my feet !
i want to see the guy who bumps shinhye and their reaction..
did 'ya put an attachment?(maybe) i cant see it.----it says photobucket is on maintenance, maybe i'l wait.

thanks sis ! @eve
good evening to you eve!
(it makes me confuse the evening and eve LOL)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 1 month ago #119298

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I will find those vids sis @Nicole... in the meantime.. here is Jongsuk shaking his bun bun :P

He is fierce looking :lol: :P :silly:

cr: weibo
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 weeks ago #119491

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: I've found something to compare... this was when Jongsuk posted in his IG account and we see the same white jacket he was wearing in the InStyle pictorial... so that must be a bts picture (he put on his favorite scarf) after the photoshoot. ... ;)

a cutie pie :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 weeks ago #119495

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh sucks!!! I lost what I just entered.....sigh

I found my answer... on cover what Jongsuk was holding... this one... :P

cr: as tagged (mianhe, I cropped ur picture to focus on his hand. :blush: )

uh so that is the same guy who posted his picture with Jongsuk in the background, in London.
Moonjongsung

:lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 weeks ago #119604

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
InStyle interview

After “Pinocchio”
Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together."
Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.” The drama is over but we meet up so often that isn’t it like continuing the feelings of the drama?”
Lee Jong Suk: "I don’t feel it? haha." (a naughty n such a teaser Jongsuk)

"Pinocchio" and Darling Couple

Park Shin Hye: “Before starting the project, I had many worries. Jongsuk normally has a delicate image but I have thick double eyelids and big eyes so people were saying we wouldn’t match well. However, when the drama started, those concerns went away completely, we match better than I had expected?”

Lee Jong Suk: "Contrary to that, I wasn’t worried at all. First, content of the work aside, we were casted by Director-nim who wanted to see us work together to bring out a certain something so I thought it was a great combination, and I was right!"

Lee Jong Suk: “During filming, Shinhye was the mood-maker. Everyone was exhausted due to the busy filming, even our Director-nim was sensitive at times. During those times, if Shinhye was there, she would find a way to make all of us laugh. Most of the field staff were male so whenever there’s an actress on set, the atmosphere would becomes lively regardless.”

Park Shin Hye: “Above all, I enjoyed learning so much from the team, not only from my fellow actors but also the sunbaenims! When we were filming, Jongsuk was there for me like “vitamin;” I matched well with everyone from Yoobi to Young Gwang Oppa, and even the sunbaenims. I had a lot of fun during our shoots so it was hard for me to let go after the drama has ended.”
© | Translated by pienocchio
:heartsh:
Thank u for the translations!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds