Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
How about the funny scenes.....

[FMV 6] Funny Scenes Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk - Pinocchio ( 피노키오 )

cr: Wang Wang Nguyễn
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130439

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
theharlequinlove:

Remember that scene where InHa was very troubled on whether to expose MSC’s and Beom Jo’s mom’s connections so she went to DalPo to seek comfort? Well how can DalPo comfort InHa if he’s crossing his arms? HAHA.

Also.. can I just ask why Pinocchio team always keeps on cutting the parts where they’re just about to have skinship? ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Or we already know the answer to this? (。♥‿♥。)

captions based on @actorjongsuk’s translation in IG.

:lol: ahh Dalpo... InHa makes sense... :lol: how can she do the hug if your arms are crossed :P and PD is laughing at the convo... Dalpo's solution: he will open his arms when she's about to hug him! :P That sure was funny! :P and InHa showed how it's easier if his hands are on the side so she could slip her hands for the hug! ;)
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130449

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Oohhh.. sis@eve, you never failed to spoil us with your posts of the Darling Couple.. :heartsh: So loving the clips above.. Thank you so much.. :)
The last scene is :luvluv: LOL
Missing them so much..
Its almost Pinnochio time here anyway.. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130529

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
a different pose.... :P with Dalpo's hand on InHa's shoulder :)

what's funny was from the first picture, Shinhye was trying to put her hand over Jongsuk's shoulder too, but he is too tall for her arms so she slightly stretched ;) then gave up. They look like buddies hanging out. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130530

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
theharlequinlover:
The hands are aching for some skinship. HAHA (∪ ◡ ∪)

first Dalpo position's himself to face InHa...

then awkwardly tries to place his hand on the sofa

can't do... :P .... so he place his arm on InHa's knees :lol: ... ehm.... that did not look right :P

:lol: PD can't take it anymore ! "cut !" :P

=D
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130562

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: PARKSHINHYE and LEEJONGSUK MAGAZINE STYLE PHOTOS:heartsh:

11013124_1040621935959628_337530198828892697_n.jpg

11701205_1040621885959633_2406056432168894692_n.jpg

11053139_1040621852626303_4939259841207497643_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130600

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
cr: theharlequinlover
This was just right after the scene where Hyung and Dalpo had their confrontation. Remember Hyung pushed Inha and she fell to the side and had no choice but to just watch and listen to Dalpo and Hyung talking about the past?

Remember how Jong Suk used to say that he really had a hard time doing these episodes? It’s too exhausting for him? I love that he’s smiling again after that cute little dance.

here goes the gifs..... ;)
Dalpo pulled InHa up.... :)

:P are they in their own world again :lol: ... did they just ignore Hyung ? :lol:

... cute moves... :P

:P "Ring-a-ring o' roses, A pocket full of posies..." :lol: or were they dancing :P

=X

These two never fails to entertain us !
:wahaha
InHa made Dalpo smile ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130771

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
cr: theharlequinlover

PS: Hyung, I know you want to protect your brother, but this is not one of those times. You’re blocking the view. HAHAHAHA

=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130772

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
bts... Dalpo playing with InHa's face... both hands cupped her cheeks :P

She tried to turn her head to look.... but his hands were holding firm... :huh:

Grinning like he did something ... :lol: too mischievous at what he just did to her.. she had no clue ! bad boy, Jongsuk ! :lol:

InHa is still puzzled why the staff were laughing... naugthy Dalpo!!! watch him smile

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #130773

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: Dalpo mistake... :lol: oooppps !

take 1...

he danced because of his NG instead.... I am gonna miss our Darling couple so much :(

gifs cr: theharlequinlover
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.670 seconds