Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101755

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
wawwww cute collage hehehehehe ;)

yeees i agree with you @kim that's better :)
We should add a new logo for our new couple haaaah ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101806

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
19/10/14 Jongsuk @ Beijing press conference

-says he’s filming Pinocchio and plays a reporter but still gets nervous in situations like this.

-when asked about the kind of girls he likes, he says he has a good personality so it’ll be nice if the girl has a good personality too. It’ll be a bonus if she’s pretty and has a good figure. The first thing he looks at when he sees a girl is the neck.

-does not mind acting in a China movie, preferably modern movies. Favourite Chinese actress is crystal liu.

-the questions asked was a bit bland so the atmosphere was a bit cold. He didn’t look very used to the coldness but brightened up when talking about food.

-favourite food in beijing is 鍋包肉 (some pork), likes Peking duck too but actually tried it in Hong Kong.

-fans gave him sorghum previously but he felt it was too strong. He tried to use it to light fire and was fascinated when it Actually worked.

Cr: eyean张, 土豆娱乐, 土豆韩娱 ,南都娱乐周刊 @weibo

I HOPE THEY HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY .HE MAY BE LIKE SHINHYE GOOD PERSONALITY WITH CO STAR .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101861

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hurry back Dal Po... :whistle:

Do u know where In Ha is at this time! :lol: ;)

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:

just teasing! :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101936

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
19/10/14 Lee Jongsuk Beijing Fanmeet

Just got home and reading the “live” updates which aren’t live anymore so I thought I’ll just translate it anyway. More detailed fan accounts later maybe?

- When he went on stage he greeted everyone in Chinese and did the “bbuing bbuing”

- He shared with fans how he got his figure and got a little shy. He said that it was only because of “School 2013” that he realized that it is possible to have a ^_^ kind of relationship between guys. (I’ve no idea what it means to have a ^_^ kind of relationship, but that was what the person posted so yeah)

- When talking about kiss scenes, he said he has the habit of smoking. If he doesn’t brush his teeth or rinse his mouth when he acts with Lee Boyoung, she would hit him.

- The host asked “If you were a doctor, what would you want to specialize in?” He playfully asked the host “what about you?” The host answered that he would want to be a gynaecologist and Jongsuk burst out laughing.

- Previously he had asked fans to post their “troubles” on weibo. He transformed into Park Hoon to answer their queries and solve their problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101937

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
- He started perspiring a lot when he couldn’t answer a question. The question was something along the lines of “If a friendship between two poeople suddenly become a friendship between three people and I can’t accept it, what should I do?”

- There was an exclusive video about the preparation of the fanmeet. (And apparently there was something from the set of Pinocchio, I’m not sure) Tudou probably will be uploading the video later.

- There was a picture of this girl during the Park Hoon segment, and he said she looks like his sister.

- After he changed into the second set of clothes, he said he was drying his perspiration just now.

- The host asked if he chose the clothes himself. He said he didn’t and that he just wore whatever other people told him to. The host told the fans they could bribe his stylist and he would wear whatever they wanted him to. The fans shouted “don’t wear anything!” and he burst out laughing again.

- He actually sleeps with a stuffed toy, but he didn’t bring it to China this time round. Hotels are usually associated with ghost stories and he’s scared of ghosts. This time round, he brought a good friend along. He pointed to his friend who was seated at a corner. Fans turned to look and there was a person wearing a white cap who stood up for a bit before quickly sitting down again.

-During the fan segment, they re-enacted the scenes from IHYV and DS. For the IHYV scene (the one where Hyesung cups Sooha’s cheeks), Jongsuk asked if he should do it or if the fan will do it. The fan said they could do it to each other and so that happened.

Source: Oo木棉花花oO, 小菌素你的裤衩掉了, 木桃抱住小彬彬, 淡雅如疯, 土豆韓娛, 土豆娛樂 @ weibo
Link here

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101938

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LJS
[19.10.2014] Lee Jong Suk @ Beijing FM (v5)

cr Yara Angel

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #101939

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
A better photo of them interacting... I'm loving this two

cr as tagged.
:luvluv:
And back to LJS in Beijing..... This picture was shown on the screen.... can it be for Pinocchio?

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #102028

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk should be back in Seoul from his fan meeting in Beijing.

nice suit... he spoke about his past dramas like 'I Can Hear Your Voice' and DS.

he put on his lab coat... (like his kdrama 'Dr. Stranger')
:touched

cr ©小步家的白菜 via Hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #102087

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
20 Korean male celebrities looking stylish in suits

20_5.png

He is at 17th out of 20. :-V
Lee Jong Suk looks unique in his suit because he paired a plain top with a floral/animal printed pair of pants.

Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #102344

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk wearing a mermaid and shark tshirt from Givenchy designer at the Pinocchio first reading....weeks ago.

LJS posted on IG... Gift from Woobin.
14.10.23 “우빈이가 싸인받아줬다. 하하하하하하하......... 좋다.”
[Trans] 14.10.23 “Got a sign from Woobin-nie hahahahahahaha.......... Good”

He is a fan Actress Lee Na Young n fellow endorser of KWB.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds