Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104289

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
This couple is starting to give us feeeeeelllsss!!!!! :touched :touched :touched :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104410

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Lee Jong Suk thinks Park Shin Hye is "pretty"
by Shelly M on Thu, Nov 06, 2014 for Dramafever

A drama couple in the making. Lee Jong Suk is incredibly smitten with his new co-star, Park Shin Hye, and he proved it at the press conference for Pinocchio today. The young actor is swooning while filming the new series.

“She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her how pretty she is every time we film a scene together," he told reporters. "She doesn't believe me, but I say that because she really is pretty. She is adorable enough for me to completely love her.”

Park Shin Hye returned the love by expressing that his personality makes him lovable. She even admitted to getting butterflies for him when he portrays his character Dal Po. "Sometimes, I get butterflies because I see Dal Po in him. I believe that will be conveyed on screen."

The pair will portray lovers in the upcoming SBS series. Pinocchio is about the life of young reporters at a broadcasting station. Park has the Pinocchio syndrome, and she hiccups whenever she lies.

Their series premieres on SBS on November 12. You can watch the series right here on DramaFever, so sign up for your new episode alerts and check out the charming actors in the trailer
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104411

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
PINOCCHIO
By VIKI.com

www.viki.com/tv/23066c?utm_source=facebo..._campaign=2014_11_06

Can 20-something rookie broadcast reporters make their mark covering the bustling news of a busy metropolitan city? The idealistic Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) has her work cut out for her when she becomes a broadcast journalist, especially when she suffers from a condition known as “Pinocchio syndrome,” which makes her break out into hiccups whenever she tells a lie. Her rookie colleagues include Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), whose shabby appearance masks his true eloquence and sharp memory; Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang), a wealthy heir who has had everything handed to him in life; and Cha Hye Seung (Lee Yoo Bi), whose fangirl knowledge comes in handy in covering the news. Can the 20-something newbie reporters pursue justice as they try to discover themselves in the process? “Pinocchio” is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Jo Soo Won.

Genres: Korean Drama, Drama
Original title: 피노키오
Volunteer Channel Team: The Can't Lie Team The volunteer team (people just like you!) that has written the subtitles on these videos. Want to join the fun? Contact the Channel Manager!
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: 2014-11-12 to 2015-02-01
Rating: PG-13
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104448

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Nov 7, 2014 Lee Jong Suk - Pinocchio SBS Morning Wide

이종석-박신혜, 드라마 '피노키오' 제작발표회 @모닝와이드 141107

cr SBS culture
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104455

• irene_xxvi

Cr: PSH on tumblr :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104461

• irene_xxvi
Park, Lee boast real chemistry in behind-the-scenes cuts
Updated : November 07 2014

Actor Lee Jong-suk and hallyu star Park Shin-hye boasted real chemistry in behind-the-scenes cuts of drama “Pinocchio” released Friday.

Taking care of each other and making big smiles, the couple gave off loving vibes.

“The two stars are acting as endorphins in the set for all the staff. They are showing off the best chemistry ever,” said a drama official.

The SBS drama is to kick off on Wednesday.

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411071530052167135_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104462

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Can I watch it on viki.com right away after it will be aired next week? :S :S :S :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104465

• irene_xxvi
@prettycool im hoping that viki will stream Pinocchio as soon as an episode is aired! Dramafever posted that theyll be uploading Pinocchio but most of the new dramas posted there are not available here in the Philippines. Well, goodluck to us! Im sure there will be someone that might help us. :D :D

Lee Jong Suk Interview (Eng Sub)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104467

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk says that Park Shin Hye is 'lovable enough to fall in love with'
November 7, 2014 @ 4:42 am, Allkpop

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye complimented one another at the press conference for the SBS drama 'Pinocchio'.

On November 6 at the Mokdong Sagu SBS building in Seoul, Lee Jong Suk said in admiration, "She is lovely. Really. When I would film scenes with Park Shin Hye, I would tell her that she's pretty. Then she'd say that it's lip service, but I'm saying she's pretty because she's actually pretty. She kept telling me to stop lying, but I think she is lovely enough to be loved."

Park Shin Hye then complimented Lee Jong Suk revealing that she saw similar captivating charms that Lee Bo Young had seen in the male actor when they were filming the hit drama 'I Hear Your Voice'.

The actress said, "He's cool. I watched an interview that senior Lee Bo Young did before. I remember she kept complimented him saying, 'He's so lovely.' He has great manners too. I think the real atmosphere maker during filming is Lee Jong Suk. He must be tired too, but he's like an energy booster. I am enjoying the filming as well [because of him]."

She also hinted at the charms that the viewers might be able to see from Lee Jong Suk as he plays the role of Dal Po, heightening the anticipation for the drama.

Park Shin Hye said, "My heart would get fluttery from time to time because I see a cool side of Dal Po. I think it will be translated well through the camera as well. Anticipate a great synergy between the two of us."

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'Pinocchio' will be premiering on November 12 at 10 PM KST.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 5 months ago #104470

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-11-07-9.jpg

Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk being named as "Nuisance-Free Couple" for <Pinocchio>

Via wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.771 seconds