Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13454

• jaimejks-psh
I guess in the end I like Xue Hai more because in him you still see Da Lung and yet have a stronger Xue Hai.

Ahh, I wish I watched HMS when my friend told me to like two months ago. If I did then, I would have known of his concert this Saturday and go. So sad, I watched this too late.

Oh, well since Show loves coming to Japan for shopping and such, I hope I will catch him here when he comes again.
Hahaha, the show is sooo funny and cute. The two of them are hilarious!!!
Since I'm at work, I had to stop watching the clips because I can't really hold my laughter. It hurts too much to hold it in.

And to add, he's soo HOT in PINK!!!!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jaimejks-psh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13465

• Hailey Nguyen
ch3353cak3, i've heard a lot of people using the word "A" and i know what it is use for...but can I know what exactly does "A" mean? been wondering xDD

anyone watch this clip? omg cracked me up soooo bad!!! xDD

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13466

• jaimejks-psh
OMG, Hailey, totally love your siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Da lung...tada!!! Xue Hai.
Soooo cute and handsome!!!
Will watch the clip when I get home.
I can tell it's funny already!!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13468

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awww! I've always liked Show Lu! I have a thing for hosts, like if they really suck, I cringe when I see them, but if they're really good I lvoe hearing from them. That's the main reason why I liked Heechul (even before I liked him as a SuJu nim).

I'm just starting with HMS, I've watched Corner with Love and Hot Shot. I'm totally convinced he's one of the better artists of his time.

I heart you, Hailey, for starting this thread!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13469

hahaha i watched this before! omg they're hilarious...cant stop loving them!

Hailey, u use "A" to express something that is perverted. can also use that as a description :)
for example "stop watching A clips" or "you're so A!"
or jus simply, "A!"

that only make sense in mandarin, if you say that in cantonese it doesnt make sense!

edit: btw, "A" is derived from the term AV
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13472

• Hailey Nguyen
Sigrid (may I call you that?), thank you!! i get it now!

Maize, I heart you back <3

pictures spam?
i really need more pictures of him....also I really like his hair as Xue Hai for HMS best....

♥♥♥♥♥

btw....i read somewhere that he can't eat sweets....anyone know why?

but then on 1 of the talk show he was talking about eating some sweet deserts haha
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13547

of course Hailey! or you can just call me Sig for short :)

he said along the lines of how he gets fat really easily, so his manager restricts him from eating a lotta things lik sweets n stuff. he always complains hahaha

i can add some pics to your collection! will upload in a sec

edit: you can also visit my photo album for more :)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13550

• Hailey Nguyen
omg im spazzing at school!!!! haha
my friend asked if im okay LOL goshh my face turned red!!!

Love the one of him smiling with his eyes closed sooooo much!!!
thanks Sig!! and so that's why he can't eat sweets!
i also heard he said he gains weight really fast and loses it really fast too....

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13584

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
13sunshine wrote:
Mee was planning to go but then I heard she said that the tickets are all sold out : (

i know!! Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui are soooooooo funny together :D what a perfect pair of bestfriend!
I love to watch Yu Le Bai Fen Bai as well! hilarious and i love it when they throw in some dirty jokes hahahaha

Mama Al!!, i was stalking asianfanatics for HMS and I saw your posts!! so i was like "it's Mama Al!!!" haha
yea they just won best female & male singer for [V] Channel..I think it was on April 16?..hmmm not sure!! but I love them together!! my favorite Show pairing : ) (and Rainie! finally i found a Rainie pairing that I love!!)

btw Mama Al, join us over at fansee.me, we created a group for HMS and show there...you might want to create one for Rainie too : )

girl, i just joined fansee ...ha ha ha...i really didn't want to but wanted to see what it was like...so there i am...really don't know what to do next, can you pm me what to do next...told you i'm too old for something so new like fansee...ke ke ke...

anyways...thanks for sharing that funny vid, i couldn't stop but laugh...that Show and Xiao gui sure are a bunch of crazy guys with a huge sense of humor, i always crack up just watching them!!!

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13593

xiaozhu is always very funny.. He always likes to make fun of xiao gui.. They have a small group called Party boys and they will meet up and dress themselves like power ranger and meet up to sing Karaoke..

actually I'm his Fan club member for quite sometimes before i know this forum so i can tell you all that he is very nice to his fans and he will always make the effort to make us happy..

If i have his latest news or information i will let all of you know. :)

i'm going for his Taiwan & Singapore concert also.. Will update you all more.. :)
Time to create page: 0.556 seconds