Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13665

• Hailey Nguyen
yeahh to be honest I love the clothing style of Xiao Gui's AES more hahaha xDD
thanks for the links btw!! but oh my gosh!! so expensive!!! LOLLL
i'm not sure if I got the pricing right but even a simple tee cost $175?? *dies*
or oh wait.....it's in TWD right?
ahh stupid me...i converted to yuan since i saw the 元 =.=;;;;;;
even though now the price is much more affordable....but still expensive lol
i think i will try to buy some....all the clothes looks really nice!

Sig, do you know how we can view the price on the website for Show's STAGE?
I can see the products but I can't see the price...when I click the "add to cart" button it led me to another different website (i can see the price there...but not sure if it's right since it's from a different website...)

btw, i love this shirt

it said 100 percent entertainment
happiness maker

<3

it's Show's STAGE and Xiao Gui's AES collaborated tee

and i just realized that I have one of his song in my itunes (Hao Peng You - Good Friend) and it has been there since Winter 2008....I listened to it 169 times and I never know that it was his song LOL

edit:

oh my goshhhhhhhhh I love Show sooooo muchhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Pig vs. Aaron Kwok 1

Mr. Pig vs. Aaron Kwok 2

the 2nd part was so funny at 5:20 where XG asked Mr. Pig...base on my understanding....I think XG asked "Director, when you watch A stuffs you like to see boy or girl?" then XG was like oh your mom watch this so XZ looked at the camera and went 'i like to see girl' LMAO!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDD

i hope i got that right lol since im not good at Chinese

ahhh these boys never fail to make me laugh..

Mr. Ghost (Xiao Gui, gui = ghost)
LOL @ Mr.Ghost intro
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13692

sorry for the late reply ladies..

@sunshine : for this time round the guest for his concert will be Sammi chen (first day), elvia xiao (2nd day on Sat noon) then Ah mei will be (Sat night). So Sat he will have 2 concerts.. bet he will be very tired..
i'm going for 2 of his concert.

Ah yes, i've join his Fan Club since last year and last year my birthday he did call and say "happy birthday" to me (is benefit in the membership) but is very short only and he hang up after that. But i heard they are taking away this benefit for this year membership onwards as he does not have the time to call all his fans again.. :(

He is learning his english also he mention that he learn most of his english in US when he goes there to learn all his dance moves.

Ah ladies, for his STAGE clothes right, mostly for T-shirt is about Singapore dollars $63 and jacket for S$160 onwards. Accessories is about S$10-30 depends on what you want. I know the price is because he has a franchaise in Singapore to bring in all STAGE stuff. Sometimes i will go to the shop to take a look what is new there. So if you all really really want anything can let me know i will try my best to help you all to get..

Some wallpaper to share with you all.. :) Erm how do i add more then 1??

PS : sorry for all the random answers as i just came in to look at the post*

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13697

• Hailey Nguyen
awww Jasmine!!! that is reallllyyy sweet of him!!! calling says happy birthday to fans!
I was in Joe Cheng's official FC for a year and he sent me a bday card with his writing on my bday (but hey i prefer that call from Show LOL)

really Jasmine?? is the shop close to you? can i ask you to get a few stuffs for me? but I don't really want to bother you if it's far from your house >.<

anyway...i want these 2...but i doubt they still have it instock? T_T

look! how cute!! xDD

The Patrick star one is really cute too.......

thank you jasmine!! if you're far away from the store, then just forget about this!! haha

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13700

ya he is very nice to his fans... but i think this year onwards he wont be doing that..

The shop is at orchard road which is our town so not far but i need to check if the shop here brings in the stock if not i going taiwan i see if they have the stock there.. I will try my best but no promise ya.. ^_^

oh btw, do you know how to add more the 1 pic here?? i wan to share some of his photo to all of you

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13701

oppps this is the link ilovestage.com.sg/productsVer2.php?category=Tees

the t-shirt i think they did not bring in and for the jacket is $189 but out of stock now..
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Jasmine-HyunJae.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13712

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Love this guy Show ! :blush:

oh my, ladies I just spent close to 4 hrs watching clips/vids that was posted and others. ur so right, Snow Lo is so freakin funny and a natural entertainer, so with his partner at their show. and will be watching ur recommendation: Hi My Sweatheart next. Raine is very pretty and they look lovely together. His english is improving, but too funny ! :lol:

btw, who is Vivian Hsu?

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13746

• Hailey Nguyen
Jasmine, you can go to this site www.tinypic.com , and upload pictures from there : ), then just get the link and post it back here...
also thank you for keeping an eye on those for me! i like those shirts with the cute lion picture too....so i think any is fine...i just want to own 1 of his STAGE shirt LOLLL

Also for the concert, I think Rainie is also 1 of the guest (it's confirmed)
For her concert on the 24th, since he couldn't make it because it clashed with his concert in Japan, he sent her flowers with a note said "Bao Zhu jie, congratulations your dreams came true. Jia you jia you ah~. Da Lang"
that's is sooo adorable!! how he still calls her "Bao Zhu jie" and himself as "Da Lang" <3

nu2me, he caused me many sleepless night just because of staying up and watching his clips!! it's pretty addicting too haha :lol:

not sure which one you prefer, watch it online or download it to your comp but this is a site you can download the whole drama subbed.

www.still-frames.net/

and another handsome pic from HMS

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13747

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awww, how cute of Show to do that for Rainie! And he still calls her Bao Zhiu jie. Awww!

Am on epi 6 of the download of HMS now. But been watching until 8 already. Haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13750

aww thats really sweet of him! still calls her bao zhu jie
i lik it wen she calls him "chou bu la ji xiang gu tou"!

ahh i want an AES shirt, but his products are all if not, mostly limited edition. they're sold out real fastt
i love that 100% entertainment shirt. hopefully they still hav sum in stock!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by ch3353cak3.

Re:Show Lo (羅志祥) - our little pig 13 years 11 months ago #13751

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
u read my mind Hailey, :) thanks for the link,. been searching for the HMS to watch.
I came back to send u a message but here u r with the link. thanks a bundle !
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds