Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Drama Series] Resurrection/Life Again (KBS-2005)

[Drama Series] Resurrection/Life Again (KBS-2005) 13 years 10 months ago #15057

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
This is especially for you pj0t and dita...and off course for all you STAR

I try to write brief summary about Resurrection/Life Again/Rebirth series play by Uhm Tae Woong, Shin Hye co-star in Cyrano movie...My summary only in general not detail, because I want all of you to watch this awesome series, it production year is 2005, kind a old??? But you wont regret after you watch it, it worth your time :) :)

I try to dig deeper in my memory bank....
The story is about revenge base on murder that took place 20 years ago...our lead actor will take revenge for his father murder conspiracy using his dead twin brother identity, before he was a cop an turn into director in major company...for the revenge he must left his first love and his family who love and rise him since he was a little...left stranded and had amnesia...
But as the truth about the murder conspiracy finally unfold one by one and his revenge took place, he had doubt and feel so lost, especially when he saw the impact of his revenge could cause suffer for the people around him that he really care...
....in the end he can not find happines with his revenge ....he left behind everyone he love and trying to amend himself...but he knows after his long journey to find redemption and atonement he could return home, and there’s always someone waiting for him there :) :)

Blaaah I dont think my summary could cover the essence of this complex story....what I can advice you all....please just try one episode...and believe me you will hook up with the storyline and amazing acting here.....

For more detailed information about this drama series please visit soompi :
www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42&st=540

here's screencaps as a teaser for you :)

.....to be continued
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[Drama Series] Resurrection/Life Again (KBS-2005) 13 years 10 months ago #15063

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Continue the screencaps

Finish.....
Hope everyone enjoy watching this series as much as I do, maybe we can discuss this series later :) :)

Re:[Drama Series] Resurrection/Life Again (KBS-2005) 13 years 10 months ago #15068

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thanks Sis for this!! Really appreciate it!!! and it sounds interesting!!!!
I hardly download any drama, found mysoju link www.mysoju.com/resurrection/

Alternative Title: 부활 / Bu-hwal
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Total Episodes: 24
Korea Casts:
Han Ji Min, Ko Joo Won, So Yi Hyun, Uhm Tae Woong

Re:[Drama Series] Resurrection/Life Again (KBS-2005) 13 years 10 months ago #15074

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
well another kdrama to check out. Thanks stars in Agie and pjot, love u too !

u did well in giving us brief on what the drama Resurrection/Life Again is all about.

have to find out more of this guy, Uhm Tae Woong. :) uh oh may fall for another guy again! :lol:
will check ur links. U stars go my attention. :)
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds