Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23851

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I promise u, this korean drama is hot !!! Song Joong Ki's performance is superb, surprisingly funny, quirky and melting ur heart, never seen before portrayal of a chabeol handsome playboy. What a team 4 different characters, so different from other korean dramas. You won't be able to help it but fall for him !! :whistle: We watch it at viikii.

I joined in too, as eve.

CeCi Magazine[2010]

credits: sidusHQ photos, SJK International.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23892

• Anatai
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow... hahahaha :lol: I just found this forum and now I find a topic on Song Joong Ki??? Must be my lucky day!!

Those pics are gorgeus~~~~~

Girls, just wanted to let you know, Joong Ki has an international forum of his own (finally, someone made one for him!!!) You can visit it here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23909

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
..,weeee~!i've started watching it...definitely love the drama :) :) :)
you're right eve..my heart is melting..how can he be so cute??aahh~!
some episodes are not available anymore @viikii :(

sharing some photos :)
on his b-day (which i forgot..LoL)

joonki.JPG

--
joongki.jpg

--
Shin hye & Joong ki (JIFF)..hehe
shjk.jpg

cr: baidu; ameba

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, meglo

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23911

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh :lol: so you got hook too Betsy, love that !!! Hugs

I have a feeling u might be a little frustrated with viikii. one of my friends was going crazy to find the links. I don't have the patience but we have to wait and wait until she hits the link, then we continue to watch. then the next episode she again have to find where we could watch. i honestly don't know exactly where she finally gets the link but she was reading some posts and follows where. sometimes we see small english subs, the next time we see bigger subs. but the funny thing is we love it but gets distracted with some posts on the top of the screen :lol: sometimes there were links with soft subs or raw as it's uploaded but without the english subs, this you can find at dramastyle.

or you can read recaps from dramabeans, but kinda delayed with pics.

we will watch and regroup again next weekend and watch 4 eps. our last one was ep 8. I was actually cheating and had watch raw at dramastyle..... I can't wait for the eng subs. Episode 10 is the funniest so far based on what they were doing. :lol: I'll see if I could help u along (hopefully I won't forget ;) )

I am sooo happy that SunKyunKwan Scandal drama is extended to 20 episodes !!!! :whistle:
we will get to see more Song Joongki's winks, killer smiles, antics. he is one good actor in this drama. Super !
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23914

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
thanks a lot Eve..hugs~!
good for you to have your friends along..
looks like i'm not lucky enough, i'm going crazy alone here..hehe..
I'm afraid but i guess i couldn't watch further..oh no~!
ep.3-6 are not available anymore T^T.. don't know what to do.. :unsure:

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #24040

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Love the pics with the flower, he's just so good looking. Clean face, sweet, and yep killing smile..melt my heart too. Can't wait to watch Sungkyunkwan scandal here. Can't seem to watch it on vikii. So, just had to follow on dramabeans, credit to them for updating on the drama. They all just soooo gorgeous looking including Park Min-Yeong. She looks sweet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #24071

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Brown Eyed Girls with Joong Ki for Tony Moly

Two months ago we reported that Kim Hyun Joong would leave skin care product company, Tony Moly only to sign on with another skin care product company, 더페이스샵 / The Face Shop.

With the absence of Kim Hyung Joong, Tony Moly recruited the Brown Eyed Girls as a replacement and there was also word that they were in the process of signing a male actor / model to work with the Brown Eyed Girls, one with a clean image whose capable of leading the next Hallyu generation of stars. That actor turned out to be Song Joong Ki. Now, the first commercial (CF) featuring the Brown Eyed Girls and Joong Ki has been released.

The first CF features Joong Ki with cougar Narsha, and the premise is that the make up can make one look younger as Joong Ki asks Narsha how old she is. Narsha replies with “How old do you think I am?” and they share a good laugh afterward.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in and check out the CF below.

vid. cr: LOVEISBEG

Bonus Video:

vid. cr:4everlastings

cr: GhostWriter @allkpop

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #24073

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Interview & some bts for Tony Moly

the "wow" guy..keke..he's definitely a heart-throb.. :lol:

cr: 4everlastings

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #24394

• Katdiva
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm usually just a silent lurker in the PSH forums but I have read every post about SJK because he's so freakin' adorable! He and PSH have the same honest feeling about them.

I think they both work very hard at their craft and want to be recognized for their talent and skill rather than their beautiful looks. But it's so hard not to melt at those looks! LOL

For those that want to see SS, I had been following it on ViiKii as well, but it is getting more difficult to find! So I broke my own golden rule and went to watch it on DramaCrazy.net. I don't support that site because they've been known to steal other fansubbers work, and not get permission. Although they do credit the fs groups, it's not the same as permission. However I am so freaking addicted to this drama and Song Joong Ki's character! Between him and Moonie, it's so easy for me to completely by-pass Mickey, and just fall in love with the other two! LOL

Seriously, I think Joong-ki really puts in a great amount of effort in portraying his non-chalant, playboy character. But I am looking forward to the story behind the playboy, and find out what secrets he holds. He is obviously only friends with the Noron noble sons because it provides him an inside access to the enemy camp. LOL

His friendship with Moonie is adorable. I can't get enough of this! Anyways I hope you get to watch it too. I just finished Ep 10 and waiting anxiously for the next ones!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #24404

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Photos from Sangkyunkwan Scandal -- oh definitely melting, lovable cuteness :blush:

oh I'm fainting

Hi Katdiva, I love ep 10. like u I can't wait for eng sub so I go to dramastyle too. !!! awesome !! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, betsy
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds