Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23588

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
His birthday is Sept. 19.. :lol:
thanks a bunch Eve.. :) i'm enjoying the vids...(still yet to finish)
your always feeding my addiction to this eye candy..
he's enjoying his naughty playboy character.. :)
the girl was the one in high kick, right?
so adorable and dorky cast.. hehe..suddenly miss YB bts...

Who does Song Joong Ki pick as his ideal girl(s)?

On the most recent episode of KBS2TV’s Entertainment Weekly, actor Song Joong Ki and girl group Brown Eyed Girls were interviewed and were asked various questions.

One of the most popular questions asked in any interview is whom your ideal type is. When asked, Song Joong Ki answered, Ga-in is my ideal girl because she is younger than me…” However, the reporter then revealed, “You whispered to me earlier that your ideal girl was Narsha…”, which put the actor in a tight situation.

Narsha was disappointed by his “lies”, stating, “…Song Joong Ki is an easy-to-get guy. His ideal girl changes day and night.”

On the other hand, Ga-in didn’t seem to mind, as she stated, “Still, I feel good. Like me in the evening as well.”

Source + Photo: Newsen

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by betsy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23714

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh dear, last September 19 :pinch: why did I miss his birthday :ohmy:

hope u r watching his latest drama: Sungkyungkwan Scandal bcoz you will love his character here sis Betsy.
we 4 friends going for him, we were loving his cute hotness :blush: u will just melt everytime he smiles !!! we were all going gaga over him ! :lol: we finished ep 8. can't wait for the next.

Behind the scenes on Sungkyunkwan Scandal
by javabeans | Sept 27

It’s totally entertaining to see the onscreen camaraderie building between the four leads of KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal, so it’s like icing on the cake to see that good-natured fun exists behind the scenes as well. In fact, before the drama began airing the four actors — Micky Yoochun, Park Min-young, Song Joong-ki, and Yoo Ah-in — stated that they all got along fabulously offscreen. Looks like it.

The drama recently released the following photos of its main quartet of kkot seonbis (pretty-boy Confucian scholars), also known as the Jalgeum quartet or Jalgeum F4. These photos were taken on the filming location in Yeongam-gun in south Jeolla province, in between filming, monitoring each other’s performances, and script rehearsing. Those of you who’ve seen through the latest episodes will no doubt recognize the scenes that were being shot when these were snapped.

Via BNT News
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23794

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
if you have not watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal korean drama, it's time for you to check this out. The entire cast fits right in. Love the storyline. not common. you don't expect the next moves, interesting.

from ep 7

shared at dramabeans: You know that I can't have enough of this kdrama aside from watching with eng sub, I read the recaps :whistle:
don't want to miss a thing .

Interesting tidbit: Did you know Song Joong-ki actually attended Sungkyunkwan University? He was the school promotional model for 3 years! Cool beans!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23813

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ep 7 - Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama

The plaboy Goo Yong Ha is about to set a scheme to unmask Yoon Hee’s identity, which will be broadcast in 7th ep on 20th September.

Goo Yong Ha is the first one to discover the truth about the fact that Yoon Hee is a girl, not a man. Therefore, he always comes up with the tricks which is difficult for Yoon Hee such as taking an underwear of Cho Sun. However, it is amazing that Yoon Hee often overcomes any obstacle which has been put.

This time, Yong Ha is again preparing a plot against Yoon Hee.

A staff said that: “Though Yong Ha seems to be in favour of In Soo’s group, he usually finds solutions to help Sun Jun, Yoon Hee and Jae Shin, which is so-called F3, in a slient way. Due to this plot, they will be offered chances to become closer”.

cre: Star
Trans by Gavn2310 @ Joong Ki Int'l
ep 8 - Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama

SJK was hilarious as yongha in ep.8. He tried so hard to reveal that yoonhee was in fact a girl. Hmmm, it is interesting that he hangs out with insoo, but he is always helping the other 3. Well in ep.8, he mentioned how he has been friends with jaeshin for 10 years now, which I found interesting. Would like to know more on the history of their friendship and it will be nice to see all 4 get close.

shared by icedevil0289
plz, support us & join our fanbase ^_^ :

Joong Ki Intl Official Web : jkinternational.webs.com/

Joong Ki Intl Facebook Fan Page : http://www.facebook....154800257873780

thanks in advance!
The girl who

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23814

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from baby photo

cute !!!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23815

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more from the korean drama

yoochun and joongki!

Is Joongki taking the puppy to play with Bongji :lol:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23818

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
hello,

i was just wondering if there is any rumor linking shinhye to joong-ki? is it true that he was also part of shinhye's radio dj ing?

hope somebody could answer this, i'm just curious.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23822

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
omo~!thanks a lot eve~!..he's so cute when he was a baby... :pinch: ..until now :lol:
yea, definitely will watch it... btw, i've already registered in the site..
finally, i didn't have prob. in loading the page.. lol..
i also found a Song Joong ki fan community [Link]
& official fan site [Link]
but i don't understand..keke

@tata: hi tata, joong ki was SH's partner as an ambassador of the JIFF.. hehe they're good friends..they support each other.. :)
i think they called SJK during the last day of SH's dj stint... :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by betsy.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23824

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Song Joong Ki’s cheeky acting on ‘Sangkyunkwan Scandal’ hits the jackpot

Song Joong Ki’s colorful charms in the drama, ‘Sangkyunkwan Scandal’, is becoming a hot topic as of late.

Also known as the ‘Flower Gentleman’, Song Joong Ki’s self-luminous ‘flower’ image, cute winks, killing smiles, serious expressions, and all sorts of acting in hanbok-style is emitting off a ‘crazy presence’ in the drama, and his charismatic, arrogant acting is currently earning himself an explosion of popularity.

Although his cute expression is meant to convey the character’s cheekiness and prankster-like personality, many viewers are falling in love with the conceited character who believes he knows about everything that happens around him, and that never fails to get in-between any type of situation.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is also taking a role as an MC on KBS’s ‘Music Bank’, as well as being a regular member for variety show, ‘Running Man’.

Cr: Luigi @allkpop
----
omo~ gonna watch...gonna watch...gonna watch~!!!!!! :woohoo:
i'm melting kyah~!!!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #23835

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
thanks for your reply..they could be partners too in a drama just like the 3 bof guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy
Time to create page: 0.556 seconds