Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21085

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh my sweet cute hottie :blush: I am his fan !!!
repost: rameninmybowl on Aug18, allkpop

Song Joong Ki becomes a fashionista for TBJ

Although not an idol group singer, Song Joong Ki’s inexplicable charms have undoubtedly succeeded to win over many fangirls’ hearts. Proving his popularity, the boy has recently been selected as casual brand TBJ’s main fashion model for their fall and winter line!

Now an official fashionista with his brand new fuzzy hood and denim pants, Song Joong Ki definitely knows how to flaunt his newfound style. More of this eye-candy will be released onto the next issue of TBJ’s fashion magazine, as well as its official website!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21086

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Poster fo Sungkyunkwan Scandal is out

The poster’s out for “campus romance youth sageuk drama” Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and the image basically tells us what we need to know: It’s comedic, romantic, and definitely not your parents’ sageuk.

The photo features Micky Yoochun with Park Min-young, with the word “Shh!” written between them. He plays lead character Sun-joon — rich, talented, smart — while she plays Yoon-hee, a girl who dresses as a boy to enter the school at Sungkyunkwan. S/he falls in with Sun-joon’s crowd, which is rounded out by rebellious Jae-shin (Yoo Ah-in) and playboy Yong-ha (Song Joong-ki). Naturally hormones get involved, some wires get crossed, and hijinks ensue.

The production team also opened up an official Twitter account at twitter.com/@scandal2010 to open up more lines of communication with its viewing public.

The KBS Monday-Tuesday drama will premiere on August 30.

Via OSEN
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21094

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
omo~ my eye vitamin!! :woohoo: I'm having an overdose of him..
my SJK, why are you being like this??you're making me fall for you madly & deeply.. :blush:
haha.. okay back to reality.. must watch his drama... :P
~thanks eve for the dose :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21385

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
UEE and Song Joong Ki endorse Cool Soju

‘Honey thighs’ UEE and the charming and gentle Song Joong Ki have come together for a soju advertisement recently.

Actor Song Joong Ki, who has been earning the reputation of ‘pretty boy’ and ‘rich boy’, recently signed a contract to be a model for Chum Churum’s Cool Soju CF campaign, ‘Like the first time Cool’.

A company representative revealed:

“Gentle imaged Song Joong Ki fits well with the new advertisement concept of ‘Lets have an enjoyable and cheery drink with some smooth and refreshing soju’.”

He also matches well with UEE.”

Check out the photos below!

cr: sayykimchi @allkpop

i agree with you Mr. Representative..hehe.. JK is as gentle and fresh as Soju..
oh UEE's honey thighs...don't look at them pls... :P she looks tan btw..

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21397

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki was selected as the new model for cosmetics brand TONY MOLY ! :whistle:

the last model for Tony Moly was Kim Hyun Joong ... and now our Joong Ki! wow! he will be the little king of CF !

source : Hankooki
cr: the girl who.

Have you seen hottie > Song Joong Ki when he was very young ? sooo cute, and huggable ! :)

----
If you are interested in Running Man ep 4 with english subbed.

go to the rdrsubs.co.cc choose streaming/download tab... :D
Joong Ki is very cute at these eps
----

Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #21430

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
~oh oh oh..he looks like a girl when he was young.. so cute ^^
he grew up into a real hottie yea...
wow~!another CF..from Soju to cosmetics...he's indeed so blessed.. more success to him..
keep it up oppa~!.. kekeke
ah~!that enticing eyes and captivating smile... i don't have to eat,,..lol
~unending thanks to you eve^___________^

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #21658

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
To all korean music lovers out there - there is an article from popseoul **has MC Song Joong Ki :P **

Music Bank to go International !

From August 27th, KBS Music Bank will be shown live in 54 countries! Yes, you heard it right…

The show will be titled ‘Live Music Bank K-POP Special.’ Fans outside of Korea will finally get the opportunity to see their favorite singers perform live.

The show will be directly connected to Singapore while viewers in America, Canada, China, India, Poland, and Netherland will have to request videos via Youtube or Twitter. On top of this amazing opportunity, fans will be allowed to request encore performances from first place candidates and also send encouragement messages to their favorite singers.

Singers and groups to represent this show will be Boa, SHINee, FT Island, Se7en, Homme, Narsha, Secret, Chae Yeon, Eru, Hwanhee, Jo Sung Mo, Sistar, Nine Muses, Rainbow, G.NA, Cho Shin Sung, Navi, JQT, and An Jin Kyung.

All you international fans, make sure to watch and support all our stars!
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #22901

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Song Joong-ki looking dapper for EZIO

sjk1.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki, who is currently starring in the KBS drama, ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ is the spokesmodel for clothing brand EZIO. If you weren’t a big fan of the actor before, you will be after these photos!
These promotional pictures were posted on Ezio’s online magazine for their September issue. Check them out!

sjk2.jpg

sjk3.jpg

skj4.jpg

sjk5.jpg

sjk6.jpg

sjk7.jpg

sjk8.jpg

Cr: popseoul

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #22902

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis Betsy, thanks for sharing, I've been missing SJK. Will be watching the SS this weekend with friends. Can't watch on cable, show's too late for me :dry: Song Joong Ki is fascinating, handsome, sweet, a gentleman.... I am drooling over him. :P

I am so looking forward to JYJ rumoured OST. I love those boys ! :blush:

btw, he read that he couldn't go to CA premiere bcoz of his filming schedule that tied him up to their location. Remember SH went to SJK movie premiere before to give her support. Now more than ever, want this two to be in a korean drama, movie or cf together again. Wish SH will be guest at Running Man variety show with him. She can play their games with gusto. :)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #22906

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
hi Eve :) ..me too..I miss this hottie.. you said it all eve..he's such an eye candy.. :pinch:
oh so he was committed that's why he didn't make it...
I expected him to be in the CA Prem. as Shin hye supported him before..
i'm sure SJK will make it up to her & will watch her movie.. :)
yea, hope they'll work together..they'll surely make a good tandem..
oh i want SH to guest in RM too..it'll be exciting.. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds