Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19226

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Thank you for the large dose of vitamins LOL :lol:
keep it coming :whistle:
i wanna see more of my cutie SJK.. :silly:
such a pretty boy..
i super duper agree with you. He's really such an amazing actor...
but wait there's more... he is a very good host, he got an amazing personality, humble, gentleman, etc...
looking forward for his project with our dearest SH! :woohoo:

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19227

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I just have to add this :whistle: can't help myself . . . *ok will share*
Soong Joongki is just to adorable and an eye candy, a hottie :blush:

from Happy Together season 3 ep

Canine movie star breaks more hearts in sequel
post by Lee Hyo-won, staff reporter.

A scene from "Maumi (Hearty Paws) 2." The canine film sequel is in theaters
July 21. /Courtesy of Fine Works

Imagine all the spunky tail-wagging, perky woofs and irresistible puppy eyes of "101 Dalmatians" _ but live. Korea’s canine heroine Dal-i, better known by her screen persona Maumi, has returned after four years with three puppies, offering quadruple the "aww" factor in "Maumi (Hearty Paws) 2."

It’s even alright if the film is, like many mainstream family movies, cookie cutter formulaic; sure, it’s programmed to hammer out specific emotions in the viewer to the point of being manipulative, but Maumi will keep you on the edge of your seat. Unlike its Hollywood or other international counterparts, no computer graphics were employed to render the million-dollar facial expressions of the furry protagonist; with such an Oscar-worthy dog, Disney animations no longer hold the monopoly on friendly animal characters.

The first installment was a groundbreaker in Korean cinema’s virtually non-existent animal movie genre, and attracted a sizeable audience with Maumi becoming a recognizable household name. It was thus the only film in the variety with hope for a follow-up story _ "Paws 2," much like its "Tom and Jerry"-esque triumph-of-the-underdog (mind the pun) storyline, symbolizes promise for minor genres in the local entertainment scene.

It is important to note that four years, particularly in dog years, is not a short amount of time. Dal-i had proven her acting skills in her big screen debut, where the drama was centered on her friendship with a boy. The passage of time has made our heroine a mother, both on and off screen (which explains her most natural portrayal of maternal instincts and her "voluptuous" physique) as well as an actress with a greater burden on her shoulders: She dominates much of the film’s running time, being challenged to appear more than cute and domestic like typical pet movies _ appearing solo to express moments of despair and pensive reflection, provide nimble, exhilarating action sequences and even refrain from devouring sumptuous sausages.

The baby-faced Song Joong-ki has replaced Yoo Seung-ho in the role of Maumi’s beloved owner. But the humans are rather forgettable in the film, which is perhaps most appropriate for a movie in which the dog receives the highest paycheck among the cast members.

Dong-wuk is now a high school senior, but his reputation as a talented fighter always gets him into trouble, resulting in three transfers to different schools. Yet Maumi has stayed by his side as his loyal best friend. Dong-wuk’s mother, however, becomes concerned when he starts cutting classes to spend time with Maumi. The dog and her three pups are thus placed under the temporary foster care of Dong-wuk’s uncle at his video store.

One day Maumi’s three pups are spotted by a couple of jewelry thieves, Hyeok-pil (Seong Dong-il puts a more PG spin on his noted comic villain in the TV series "Slave Hunters") and Du-pil (Kim Jeong-tae plays his first non-R rated film role). The duo are fugitives on the run after the heist and are scheming of ways to export the loot they stole. They think of the most heinous plan since perhaps Cruella de Vil, to kill a cute Labrador retriever pup and make him into a stuffed piece of taxidermy as a foolproof jewelry carrier.

Hyeok-pil and Du-pil manage to kidnap Jang-gun, the youngest of the three puppies. But Maumi is not about to let her child get away, and stages a face-off with the bandits by swallowing the diamonds and making a run for it.

While Maumi’s knack for breaking hearts remains the same, the sequel has gotten more humorous. It features "Home Alone"-style dynamics between Maumi and the "Dumb and Dumber" bandits and will keep both kids and adults laughing out loud this summer, not only in Korea but for slated releases in China in August and Japan in the near future.
Hearty Paws 2 is in theaters from July 21. Distributed by Fine Works.
Source: hyowlee@ koreatimes.co.k

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19232

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
wow!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
thank you eve for another dose...
oh my .. my honey SJK :silly: so cute..
* staring mode*

power hugs :D

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19248

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
KBS 2TV Music Bank changes its age rating from 12 years to over 15 years and above
post by sookyeong at kbites

KBS 2TV Music Bank changes its viewer age rating.

This was revealed through the show’s official site on 21st July, “We have changed the age rating of Music Bank from 12 years and above to 15 years and above. With that, we will also allowing only those who are 15 years old and above into the filming set for the show from 23rd July.”

This come as a response to the rising number of cases of performances being criticised for over revealing clothes and adult concepts.

S:Newsen

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19655

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
forgive my indulgence with Song Joongki - ever since he was paired with our beautiful Park Shin Hye as ambassadors recently, I have been dreaming of their pairing in a kdrama or movie or another cf.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal is most anticipated drama in second half of 2010
by Casper on July 29th at allkpop.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been voted by netizens in Korea recently to be the most highly anticipated drama in the second half of 2010.

In a recent poll on a community site held from July 20 – 27th about the most anticipated drama in the second half of 2010, 8,681 out of 25,730 voted for Sungkyunkwan Scandal, clinching 1st place with 34.2% of the total votes. The drama is being talked as being as a Boys Before Flowers drama set in the Chosun dynasty and is led by TVXQ’s Yoochun, and probably why fans are looking forward to it.

In second place was My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox which is led by Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah and written by the famous Hong Sisters. They got 7,341 votes (28.9%)

Finally, in 3rd place was Playful Kiss which is led by Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min and they got 4,141 votes (16.3%) of the total votes.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19660

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
No problem, sis!

Thank you for keep us (me :P) updated about this candy looking guy. The doses keep me going :blush:

Btw, do you know whats the name of his agency?

Hugs.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 8 months ago #19667

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
uh oh, I know it..... it's Sidus HQ.

Winks

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #19694

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
oh my baby JK.. don't wink at me,..
i become fragile when you do that
i might melt... :silly: :lol:

(daydreaming :P )

~thanks eve for feeding my fantasies and illusions hehe

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #19870

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The cute actor and Music Bank MC should be singing Tae-yang’s latest single!
“I Need A Girl” may be YG singer Tae-yang’s new hit, but its the soundtrack of Song Joong-ki’s life. The lovable star recently posed for ELLE Girl and made a shocking confession. He needs a girl! Ok,didn’t exactly say those words.He did,however,reveal he had broken up with his longtime sweetheart just three months before the photo shoot. This is sad news for him,but it is good news for all the Joong-ki fans.

Does anyone want to cheer up our adorable “Heart is….2″ star?
cre: popseoul''

Just watch Running Man (TKC channel) JSK volunteered to take the place of .... opps forgot his name... anyways, to jump 5m diving board. He is brave :whistle: hesitated a bit, then he went for it !!
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #19880

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
~thanks eve for another dose of my JK honey.. :blush:
they broke up because of me...:silly:
kidding aside, he must be really sad..i feel for him..it takes time..feel what you suppose to feel..
JK don't worry you have millions of admirers/fans, we'll cheer you up...;)

Time to create page: 1.193 seconds