Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18910

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
maybe that is why Shin Hye tweet on 2pm -
who also went to the VIP movie premiere of Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2)

cr bntnews, naver
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18972

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Has this been shared? His twitter, but not active anymore. He tweeted since Dec 2009 and last tweet was on Jan 2010.

twitter.com/SongJoongKi

Photos from his tweet.
sjk1.jpg

sjk2.jpg

sjk3.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19081

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
We have seen our princess paired with the cutie SJK. Now SJK is paired with UEE for August Vogue Girl!

UEE and Song Joong Ki go sporty for HEAD

20100719_ueesongjoongki1.jpg

After School’s UEE and Song Joong Ki got together for some new endorsement photos for HEAD. The two sported some sneakers and bags in vintage-esque clothes and sport themed outfits.

The sneakers are called retro sneakers and they are the main item of the season from HEAD. The two are both giving off a lovable and chic image in these photos.

This photo spread can also be found in the August Vogue Girl.

20100719_ueesongjoongki2.jpg

20100719_ueesongjoongki3.jpg

Credit: allkpop

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19179

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The Running Man kshow -
MC: Yoo Jae Suk | Lee Hyo Ri, Sung Joong Ki, Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, Hwang Jung Eum, HaHa, Gary (Leessang), Ji Suk Jin

i love this part, these two :lol:
joongki's talkie keeps making sound and it disturb gwangsu's interview :lol: the fact that throughout
the show joongki always unintentionally cutting gwangsu :lol:
I also look forward to watching any MC Yoo Jae Suk, he is hilarious to the max !!! :lol:

Some SJK gif

credit: song joong ki's DC Gallery
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19189

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
oppa song joong ki is super HOTTTTT...i love him in Obstetrics and Gynecology...
songjoongki_201005081.jpg

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19191

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi shellmaprain, I adore Song JoongKi to bits :lol: . I came across him ways back in the Dream Team !
Love him too in OBGYN. He looks hott as an intern. :blush:

The more I get to know him, the more drawn I am to him especially when he collaborated with our Shin Hye when they were both appointed as ambassadors to the film festival. Can't wait for them to be in a kdrama or CF or even kmovie. I haven't seen our PSH in recent variety shows, I would be so pleased to find her participating in Running Man. ;) I have so many wishes for our lovely Shin Hye-ssi to be in her next projects. :whistle:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19193

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
same here...i wish they do a project together...kekeke...hope they will be in We Got Married,ne?

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19195

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is a great idea ! ;) If the producers don't want to overload us with PSH+JGS then maybe, have Shin Hye with JSK :lol: since they usually match up what ppl don't expect. :lol:

There were plans of having YAB fan meets again in China.
I just want to see more of PSH on TV. :) Miss her

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19206

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
Thanks for the goodies sis!

From allkpop;

Song Joong Ki confesses that he is a single man on Elle Girl

In light of the actor’s upcoming movie, Maheumee 2, Song Joong Ki participated in a photo shoot with Elle Girl alongside an adorable Labrador Retriever.

The star also confessed that he had broke up with his long-time girlfriend about three months ago.

Beside the fact that he’s now a single man, Song Joong Ki also revealed that he’s in middle of filming for KBS drama, Sungkyoongwan Scandal.

He will play a pretty yet obnoxious student.

Song Joong Ki is currently busy hosting for KBS Music Bank for over a year now, and he’s recently part of SBS Running Man.

Crdit: allkpop

He's cute and talented. I would love to see more of him!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19224

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki !!!! :blush: Thank u sis for my breakfast bonus :silly:
here's more -

from 7/15/10 SKKS Press Interview Session.

cre as tagged.

when SJK guested in a K variety show - Happy Together season 3 - :)

15일 방송된 KBS-2TV <해피투게더3>에는 영화 <마음이2>의 성동일, 김정태, 송중기와 함께 방송인 안선영이 출연했다.

이날 안선영은 종영한 드라마 <산부인과>에서 함께 출연했던 송중기의 속살을 보고 뽀뽀도 했다고 고백해 모두를 놀라게 했다.

그는 “드라마를 하면서 연기자들끼리 친해져서 송중기 씨 할아버지 댁에 MT를 갔다.”며 “그때 송중기 씨가 영화를 촬영하고 있어서 다이어트 중이었다. 게임에 지는 사람이 술을 먹어야 하는데 나를 자꾸 흑장미를 시키더라.”고 당시 상황을 전했다.

이어 “흑장미를 하다 보니 고주원, 송중기, 서지석 씨의 뽀뽀를 받았다.”며 “많이 받다보니 감흥이 없어서 엉덩이로 이름 쓰기, 윗옷 벗기까지 했다.”고 덧붙였다.

하지만 송중기는 이후에도 계속 게임에서 졌고 서지석은 송중기의 흑장미를 안선영이 또 다시 해주는 대신에 팬티를 올려 입고 엉덩이로 이름을 쓰라고 요구했다.

송중기는 결국 화장실로 들어가서 불을 끈 후에 엉덩이를 내보인 후 이름을 쓰는 굴욕을 당했다. 안선영은 “그 이후로 별명이 밀가루 엉덩이다.”며 “살이 하얗더라.”고 전해 송중기를 당황하게 만들었다.

translation -
Joong Ki was on Happy Together Season 3 on 7/15/10... to promote his new movie "Ma Eum Yee 2"...

안선영 (Ahn Sun Young), the head nurse from drama "OB/GYN" was one of the guest as well... she boasted that she was kissed by Joong ki and even saw his 속살 (parts of the body ordinarily covered by clothing)!

Apparently few of the drama "OB/GYN" cast members went to Joong Ki's grandfather's place for "MT" which is basically a working vacation...

As part of a game, the loser had to drink alcohol and since Joong Ki was on a diet, Ahn Sun Young had to step up and drink instead of Joong Ki... that's what playing 흑장미 "Heuk Jang Mi" (Black Rose) means... from the sound of it, several times...

Anyhow, as thank you gesture, Joong Ki kissed Ahn Sun Young and "wrote" name with his buttocks... only with his underwear on?! (I would have to watch the show to verify LOL)... ever since Joong Ki's nickname has been 밀가루 엉덩이 (flour buttocks)... since his skin was so white!
credits: Rxgoodleaf at soompi.

"the head nurse is hilarious! and to reveal something like that of joongki is A+! :lol: i still can't imagine him being dorky writing name with his butt :lol: joongki's popularity is increasing so fast !!!" comments from prncssptri.
----
* I totally agree, SJK is multi-talented and has kdramas and a movie lined up. He joined variety shows as regular and co host a music show. I am so in love with this fellow :blush: He is a busy bee ! :)
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
Time to create page: 1.222 seconds