Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15440

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
my thoughts.... our Park Shin Hye would be perfect for the role to be played by Jung Da Young (she is pretty too). Our beautiful Shin Hye could have portrayed a different "boy persona" from Go Minan. and that would be challenging, more like a tougher man for this role.

I like the concept of this k drama “SungKyunKwan Scandal” (the title is long) and this will be like a period drama with hot young guys. Will be watching for sure. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15473

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am pretty impressed with this hottie SJK, here is an exciting news -- from Javabeans 5/14

Song Joong-Ki Publishes a Bestseller

Budding star Song Joong-ki (OB-GYN, Triple) put out a book in April, which within a month has hit No. 1 on the bestseller list. It’s a “men’s beauty book” called Beautiful Skin Project — appropriate since Song is noted for possessing that trait. As he’s got quite the female following (unsurprisingly, since he’s adorable), approximately 30% of sales is attributed to women customers, despite the fact that it’s a health and beauty guide for men. (Ha. Well, I’d buy one if it had lots of pictures. Is that shallow? I think I’m okay with that.)

A number of celebrities have put out books, which can be separated in to a few distinct categories: essays, as in the case of Horan, Choi Kang-hee, and Kim Hyun-joo; novels and fiction, such as Shin-yi, Cha In-pyo, and Gu Hye-sun; photo collections, as with Lee Jun-ki, Kim Bum, and Park Ji-yoon; and how-to guides, which include this one and other similar titles like the beauty book by Eugene, the fashion bible by Lee Hye-young, and Kim Rae-won’s cookbook.

On the acting front, Song Joong-ki has a few projects planned for the near future, such as the period drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky Yoochun and the film Heart Is 2, which is the sequel to the heartwarming 2006 movie that starred Yoo Seung-ho.

Via BNT News

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15631

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
got excited about the photos *sorry, am giddy over this hottie* Song Joong Ki
but opps, what did they do to him ? :ohmy: (can't look again)

SJK

Song Joong Ki has transformed into a flower boy for Elle.

Song Joong Ki got together with fashion magazine Elle for a photoshoot recently with the concept of ‘Pretty Boy,’ and he showed off his charm by being wrapped up in flowers.

For this photoshoot, Song Joong Ki was all dolled up in floral, with a flower hat and an armpiece made of flowers. “Looking at today’s photoshoot concept, I guess I have to act like an ‘unnie’,” joked Song Joong Ki.

This photoshoot will be revealed through Elle’s June issue.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 10 months ago #15847

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
MBC upcoming Wed-Thursday special kdrama - featured in javabeans 5/22
SJK special 4 episode drama is coming soon -

MBC will air another four-episode series, Running Shirt. It is set and filmed in Gyeongju, a city located in the southeast near the coast, and is famous for its cherry blossoms; the drama also promotes tourism of the city as a cultural and historical site.

In it, Song Joong-ki plays the cheerful Dae-gu, who was born in the year of the ‘88 Seoul Olympics and had given up athletics because of a painful accident. However, he develops a love of running and starts to participate in marathons. The drama is touted as a “heartwarming story of marathons, family love, and competition.” This is his second time playing an athlete, as he’d played a short-track speed skater in Triple (and had been a national speed skater in his teens).

Running Shirt is produced by Yoon Jae-moon (Return of Iljimae), directed by Lee Dong-yoon (Hero), and written by Go Jung-won (no credits available). Also starring are musical actor Joo-won, Baek Jin-hee (Loving You a Thousand Times), and Kim Mi-kyung (Birth of the Rich, Hero).

Running Shirt will be followed by Road No. 1.

Via OSEN, Segye

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 10 months ago #15854

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Is this a short drama series, sis?
I read about the beautiful city of Gyeongju. Intend to go there someday... Hopefully hehe.

Thank you for the update. :D

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 10 months ago #16017

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
newsupdate on why SJK isn't appearing on the 4 eps special, sharing here -

Actor Song Joong Ki, who gained popularity as the “hot doctor” in the SBS drama Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors, canceled his appearance in MBC’s 4 part special drama Nan Ning Goo.

Although the actor was supposed to appear on Nan Ning Goo as the main character on June 9th’s first airing, Song Joong Ki decided to cancel after confirming his appearance in drama Sungkyungkwan Scandal.

On the 25th, an affiliated drama official revealed, “Because the filming for Nan Ning Goo and Sungkyungkwan Scandal overlapped with each other, Song Joong Ki decided to cancel appearing on Nan Ning Goo.”

Sungkyunkwan is a KBS drama that plans to air this coming September. It is receiving a lot of attention as the first drama idol TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun will appear in. The drama’s plot revolves around the story of love and friendship between four young people during the Josun era. Actor Yoo Ah In (far right, below) was yesterday picked as the final member of the F4 in the drama.

repost alkpop by sweetrevenge on Jun 25.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 10 months ago #16379

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh pls don't *bang bang* the messenger :lol: :lol: my friends at work r right now hysterical laughing at me.
i just want to post tidbit of news about hottie Song Joong Ki :blush: (kindly indulge me, thanks).

TVXQ’s Junsu and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong form MEN celebrity soccer team
by Casper on June 2 at allkpop

It was revealed that TVXQ’s Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun have recently set up a celebrity soccer team called MEN and their players also include SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Song Joong Ki among others.

It’s known that Junsu and Hyun Joong had been the moving force towards creating this soccer team and the former will also become the team’s captain.

Junsu and Hyun Joong are famed for having a deep affection for the sport. Junsu had formed a soccer team back in 2006 with other SME singers while Hyun Joong have been spotted playing soccer many times with friends. Hyun Joong even went for the El Classico game in April while working in Spain.

The formation of this pretty boys soccer team has generated a lot of interest, whose looks can certainly attract an army of female fans to support them during matches. There are plans to enter the team into the celebrities football league next time (missed deadline for 2010) and also participate in public service activities.

Many thanks to jackuon for the tip.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 10 months ago #16498

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This look not liking much. but sharing this news here -
Song Joong-Ki as a bad boy in High Cut
june 3, javabeans

Song Joong-ki is so pretty, even dressed and styled as a “bad boy” for his High Cut magazine photo spread. (They do tend to have interesting photo shoots, don’t they?) And while the smoky eye isn’t my favorite look on men, I love Song Joong-ki and he still looks hot. It’s a new look for him, since he’s more known for his boyish charm and youthful appearance (he’s 24, but could pass for much younger).

Song has been working steadily for the past year, taking on small but notable roles in dramas like Triple and Will It Snow For Christmas before earning a main role in the medical series OB-GYN. With a new movie coming out (Heart Is 2) and a highly anticipated youth-oriented drama in the works (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), I’m thinking he’s just on the verge of breaking out into mainstream stardom.

via Joy News

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #17337

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong-ki will have "Good Sunday's Forever
popseoul, june 21 newsbit --

Music Bank‘s MC now has a favorite day of the week.

The cute actor/MC is joining the SBS network on Sunday! Song Joong-ki will be the latest addition to the already veteran list of hosts on an upcoming variety show entitled “Good Sunday“.The name may seem familiar to you,but the network probably has a few tricks up their sleeves.The actor was chosen for a number of reasons three of them were: his talent, unique charm,and well-rounded personality.The production staff even refer to him as their “secret card”. Could he be one of the tricks up their sleeves? We will never know until we tune in.

SBS newest version of “Good Sunday” premieres in July.

b bck

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #17974

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember SJK with our Shin Hye appointed as ambassadors, well he's been busy with kdramas, mc and new variety show.
found out that he will be with so adorable puppies/dog - sharing here -

Song Joong-ki and dog in the sequel to "Heart Is"
Javabeans, jun 30

I almost feel like Song Joong-ki’s new movie Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2) is totally taking a cheap shot — not only are they throwing the adorable Song at us, we’ve also got one beautiful dog and its ridiculously adorable puppies. Who’s got any brainpower left for thinking after we’ve been assaulted by all that Cute and turned into babbling idiots?

The movie is a sequel to the 2006 boy-and-his-dog movie Heart Is, which starred a young(er) Yoo Seung-ho (and the precocious Kim Hyang-gi). In this movie, Song bonds with the dog Maeumi (which is the literal title of the movie) and her puppies.

I feel like there’s a conspicuous absence of plot in this movie, but this is one instance where I don’t really care. It looks silly and fun and will probably have us saying “Awww” all the way through.
SJK
Song Joong-ki recently shot a medical drama, OB-GYN and has a highly anticipated drama in the works, the upcoming “campus sageuk” series Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky Yoochun, Yoo Ah-in, and Park Min-young. (Trivia: Song dropped the short drama Running to work on Sungkyunkwan, which also starred Park Min-young.)

If Sungkyunkwan proves to be a hit, it’ll solidify his status as a rising star. I’ve been a fan of Song Joong-ki since he stole all his scenes in Triple, then brought his warm presence to Will It Snow for Christmas. The Korean entertainment machine is full of pretty stars, but he’s a pretty star with great screen presence and acting talent.

Heart Is 2 will open on July 21.

Via Segye
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds