Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15170

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Eve...lol,you feed my hunger..you bring to us alot..thank you thank you thank you..better future for my boy ahead..pray hard ^^v
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15178

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thank you for the update, girls!

Ahahahah.. there's a clip he danced Abracadabra in the Dreamteam shows.. but I haven't found a good version yet!
Nonetheless, he's sooooooooooo super duper cute!!!! *DROLL!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pj0t.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15188

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
*oopppss..drooling... ;)

this guy is truly an eye candy.. lol :lol:

spazzing hot!!!

thank you so much! :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15234

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Jung Da Young will partner with Micky Yoochun.

With Yoochun and Song Joong Ki already on board, it was confirmed on the 10th that actress Jung Da Young will also be in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Jung Da Young had actually already gone through the script recital session with Yoochun yesterday.

The drama is set in the Sungkyunkwan campus of the Joseon Dynasty where Jung Da Young cross dresses as a man to gain admittance to the college, because of her ill brother. She then meets Lee Sun Joon played by Yoochun, who is the perfect husband material and develops a love story with him. She will also form part of the F4 clique together with Yoochun, Song Joong Ki and another unnamed actor.

Jung Da Young is currently acting in A Good Day For The Wind To Blow and has been receiving good reviews for her acting despite being a relative rookie.
cr: Kpop by ghostwriter.

can't wait for SJK's partner in this kdrama. :ohmy: :lol:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15241

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
is it me or does she look/ resemble SH a bit? hair n nose feature? n even da story kinda lyk UR BEAUTIFUL too!! 1 girl,3 hot guys.... bt in a different era ie F4 OF THE OLD ERA?

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15242

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
It's not only you kyonkichi.. At one glance, she does look like our Shin Hye!
SJK is truly nice to his fan. I'd swear I would run and chase him too!! Haha

Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pj0t.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15264

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Hope to see a drama of JK - SH couple in the near future!

Plsssssssssssssssss.... :kiss:

PS. That plot is like a mix of Hana Kimi + YAB

PS.2 JDY looks cute, a bit similar to SH, a bit similar to Yoon Eun Hye.

Hope this drama will be popular as much as YAB + CP did...

Joong Ki... Fighting !!! ( I guess, his character must be a nice guy who s falling for the main actress, rite?)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15265

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I have a feeling Joong Ki's character is a nice rich guy.

was written as -
"Song Joong-ki as a “Joseon-era playboy”? Song plays one of a gang of four young Confucian scholars (despite his disinterest in scoring a government job — he’s more into being cool and having fun) and is the one who attracts all the ladies. Commence the “Joseon F4″

I like cool and having fun. Not so much of angst type of guy, more like a lovable playboy... oh my... I'm beginning to change the script a bit. hahahaha. Getting excited to watch this kdrama. I also want to hear about the other actresses? and their role to the Joseon F4.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15266

fine by me if he's the annoying playboy. it's too out of character for him so will really make him into the actor that he should be.

sukkie - watch out! hallyu star on the rise. ;)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 11 months ago #15437

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Upcoming Drama "SungKyunKwan" Scandal set for release in September
Using homosexuality as one of the themes to describe and express the lives of and romance between SungKyunKwan scholars, a new-age remake of the Korean historical drama, which will be available to the audience in the fall.

The production company of “SungKyunKwan Scandal” has expressed on the 13th that “we have been doing confirmation works with the KBS production team recently, and we have scheduled for the drama to be released in September this year.”

On the other end, KBS states, “Right now, “SungKyunKwan Scandal” is sched to be broadcast every Monday and Tuesday, but there is a huge possibility of change. Even though we are in the midst of discussion with the drama production team, but because the drama which we are broadcasting currently might be lengthened by a few episodes, so the confirmation for the broadcast of “SungKyunKwan Scandal” is still undetermined.”

As “SungKyunKwan Scandal” is DBSK’s Micky Yoochun’s acting debut in a TV drama, it has received the attention of SBS, KBS and MBC respectively.

Also, other than Micky Yoochun, Song Joong Gi and Jung Da Young, many other well-known actors and actresses are being cast as supporting roles, therefore the progress of the shoot is a pressing task. “SungKyunKwan Scandal” will commence its shooting in late May.

T/N: Yoochun’s character develops a romantic relationship with Da Young’s character (a girl disguised as a boy), that’s why the article spoke about having the theme of homosexuality. SungKyunKwan is an all-boys’ school.

* Source: baiduTVXQ 1, 2
* Translation: kumichi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
* Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
posted by sookyeong, k-bites
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
Time to create page: 1.285 seconds