Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18573

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: I can't help liking this hottie - sharing here newsbit - he's always hardworking and active -
SJK is also one I have on my wish list to get paired or have collaboration again with our Park Shin Hye

Rising Star Song Joong-ki
july 10 by girlfriday at allkpop

Song Joong-ki has steadily been stealing hearts and taking names. Or you could call it building a fanbase and a solid resume. But something tells me once he takes to the screens as Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s resident playboy, things are about to get downright crazy.

Song Joong-ki has gained notoriety chiefly from his “flower pretty boy” image, to which his reaction is always bashful and awkward. He is humbled and grateful for the attention, even if he doesn’t really know how to live up to the moniker. Song: “I can’t overlook being noticed because of my appearance, but I would like someday to be known for my acting.”

The 24-year old actor looks barely old enough to shave, which would explain the roles he continues to get. He recently got some advice from sunbae Cha Tae-hyun, who told him, “I played high school students well past the age of 30.” Song now worries less about the distance between his age and his characters’, and his ability to play younger.

His most recent role is the lead in the film Heart Is 2, which he actually worried about because he used to be afraid of dogs. “But after working on the film, I even considered getting a dog as a pet,” he said, laughing.

When asked about his love life, he said he’s too busy to have a girlfriend: “Because of my daily schedule…” he laughed. Song may project a lively image, but he’s definitely got a quiet internal side too, which is probably more surprising to people who are fooled by his deceptively youthful appearance.

I’m excited for Sungkyunkwan despite its potential to be a hot mess. Or maybe that’s why I’m excited. Either way, Song Joong-ki will be the best actor on the roll call, and I can’t wait to see his turn as a player. Kim Bum, eat your heart out.

Song can be seen hosting KBS2’s Music Bank, as well as other variety shows, in addition to promoting his film and shooting the drama. KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal is slated to air in September.

Sheesh. No rest for the beautiful and upwardly mobile.

Via DongA
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18711

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
He's indeed an eye candy!! :woohoo:

I'm keeping my eyes on this hottie :lol: ..

looking forward to Sungkyunkwan scandal

I'm sure he can pull it off...

He kinda fits SH ideal type.. hehe..

I'd love to see them in a drama or movie or a cf perhaps

wish.wish.wish.wish. ;)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18748

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye attended Song Joongki's "Hearty Paws 2" VIP premiere.
* I'm thrilled to find that she kept in touch with SJK and support each other :whistle: *

credit as tagged.

박신혜 '에스닉한 원피스 차림으로~'

13일 오후 롯데시네마 건대입구점에서 열린 영화 '마음이2' VIP시사회에 배우 박신혜가 참석했다.

영화 '마음이2'는 사람보다 높은 지능과 강한 모성애를 가진 마음이가 보석도둑 형제 필브라더스에게 막내 장군이를 납치 당하면서 펼쳐지는 모험과 추격전을 그린 영화로 견(犬)배우 달이를 비롯해 성동일, 김정태, 송중기, 장한이 출연해 화제를 모으고 있다.

이날 '마음이2' VIP시사회에는 유승호, 김사랑, 2PM의 찬성-준호, 임주환, 서효림, 선우선, 홍수아, 주아민, 차태현, 왕석현, 김향기, 김수정, 이해인, 박수진, 김기방, 김성은, 박신혜, 임주환 등이 참석해 자리를 빛냈다.

영화 '마음이2'는 7월21일 개봉한다.

remember our PSH was with hottie Song Joong Ki as JIFF ambassadors
sources: nate news, baidu.

* P.S. I want to see Song Joong Ki attend our Park Shin Hye's movie premiere of Cyrano Agency too. :blush: :whistle:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18749

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hemmmm nice apparel. :lol:

I love to see her smiling face.

Look like she was so happy attended Song Joong Kii "Heart" VIP premiere.

Is it something going on between them after JIFF? :unsure:

I wonder whether she will be invited to You're My Pet VIP premiere next year?

Thanks Eve for the loads.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18762

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is a pleasant surprise for us, to see our ever gracious Park Shin Hye once again giving support to her friend, Song Joong-Ki in his new movie's VIP premiere. :) new movie entitled: Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2)

I can't wait for the interview part she gave.

oh so many huggable puppies and the mom dog. They r so cute !!! :)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18766

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i think i want to watch the movie too...i love the trailer...the puppies so cute...

i'm glad SH's keeping contact with him too..
she's so sweet and kind hearted, she really values friendship, definitely a great gal!

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18837

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Shin Hye at "Hearty Paws 2" VIP premiere.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18883

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
wish we can have PSH interview at the VIP movie in english subbed, it is not too long. :huh:
Thank u Sunny for the upload.
---
more Song Joong Ki news - on his kdrama: Sungkyunkwan Scandal from allkpop by casper, July 15th.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal holds a Press Conference

Ahead of the August premiere, the four main leads or otherwise known as the Joseon F4 in the drama, Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In attended a press conference for their upcoming drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal to drum up hype.

Dressed in their drama outfits, the four had interviews and posed for the media before they will proceed with shooting for drama posters.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal claims to be the first campus love story drama based in the Joseon Dynasty, against the backdrop of Sungkyunkwan University.

The drama revolves around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, extremely rich and the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin (from DramaWiki).

The drama will debut on August 30th through KBS2TV.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18907

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
additional photo of PSH during SJK new movie premier of Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2). There were other celebrities who came to show their support.

cre DC gal and baidu.

The lady on the left photo, *not sure who she is :ohmy: *. The lady in the middle picture is of course, our Park Shin Hye and the lady on the right is SJK's co-host Seo Hyo-rim, at KBS2's Music Bank.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18909

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I too am interested in this new korean drama The Sungkyunkwan Scandal -

From left to right: Yoo Ah-in, Park Min-young, Micky Yoochun, Song Joong-ki

The cast of KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal gave a press conference at their drama’s filming set in Kyunggi province on the afternoon of July 15. We’ll probably see them giving another press conference nearer to their fall premiere (that’ll be the production press conference just before the drama’s broadcast), so this one was a more introductory affair.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been called a campus youth drama and a period romantic comedy, but even with those descriptors I’ve been struggling to wrap my head around how that will manifest onscreen. But the photo below (which I get a kick out of for the huge heads in the background) helps clear that up a bit, with its cute cartoony characters and obviously light-hearted approach.

In addition to these four, other cast members include Seo Hyo-rim (Fine Windy Day) and Ha Ji-won’s younger brother Jeon Tae-soo. Seo plays a ditzy type of girl and the daughter of a nobleman who is engaged to Micky Yoochun’s character. Jeon, meanwhile, leads a rival student faction at school.

Sungkyunkwan will air on Mondays and Tuesdays after Gumiho: Tale of the Fox Child, which will end in late August.

DBSK’s Micky Yoochun is the leader of his F4-ish group; he’s educated, rich, and good-looking. As the only son of a distinguished family, he’s basically at the top of the social ladder. However, what’s his privilege is also his loss, because he’s never ventured beyond his small, privileged world.

Park Min-young (Ja Myung Go) plays the girl with whom Micky Yoochun falls in love, although naturally it’ll take some comic situations and angst before they get there, since she enters the school dressing as a boy. She’s a little too ridiculously pretty to be passing for a boy, methinks, but we can’t make any final decisions till we’ve seen her mannerisms.

Song Joong-ki (Triple) plays a playboy, and I have absolutely no trouble believing that he’ll be stealing ladies’ hearts. He’s proficient in womanizing and drinking, which is a departure from previous roles. He explains, “Aside from Frozen Flower, most of my roles have been bright, nice, and wholesome.” That gave him a bit of difficulty at first, plus “It’s different from my real personality. So I learned from watching Yoochun,” he joked.
Via E Daily, Mk.co.kr
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds