Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126617

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WEEEEEEEE !!!!! Song Joong Ki is coming BACK !!!!! to after two long years ! :( :blush:

Song Joong Ki is to make his return as a civilian in 3 days!
May 23, 2015 @ 7:07 pm, Allkpop

On this week's episode of 'Entertainment Weekly,' a reporter announced that actor Song Joong Ki will be discharged from the military in just three days and will be making his way back into our fangirling hearts.

While counting down the poll for the best looking actors in Korea, actor Song Joong Ki was placed as the 13th most handsome actor in Korea, adding that he will be discharging from the military on May 26th!

Meanwhile, the actor to have placed first on the poll was none other than Jang Dong Gun while Won Bin placed second.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126619

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki Leaves Military Service To Play An Officer
BY Julie Jones | Apr 27, 2015 01:12 PM EDT

Actors who finish up their mandatory two-year military term sometimes take up to a year to rest and consider what they want to do next in their career. Not Song Joong Ki.

The actor will be discharged from the military on May 26 and probably only have a week off before he starts filming his next project.

He is due to appear in the KBS TV production of "Descendants of the Sun" which has been waiting for his discharge to begin shooting. After a week's break from military service he will start playing the part of a Special Forces officer during the Vietnam War.

The story takes place in a war zone, where Song's character meets a surgeon working for a humanitarian organization. The two are initially adversaries but eventually fall in love. Song Hye Kyo plays the doctor that wins Song Joong Ki's heart.

The drama was created with these actors in mind. Some of the scenes will be shot ahead of time before the proposed October airing date. That makes for a more comfortable shooting schedule, and according to the Korean media outlet Naver TV, this made the drama an attractive comeback option for Song Joong Ki.

But it still won't give him much time to catch up with friends and family. Much of the drama will be filmed outside of Korea.

Other actors have taken a few weeks to a couple of years to readjust to civilian life and decide on a comeback drama.

Actor Kim Jae Wook said that he found it difficult to transition back to civilian life. Months after his discharge he had not completely adjusted.

"They say it takes time for an actor to feel comfortable acting again after his release from the military, but I thought I would be an exception," he said. "It turns out, however, that I do need time, and I′m still trying to adjust not only to acting but also to being a member of society again."
But he did adjust. Shortly after that Kim Jae Wook starred in "Who Are You?" The paranormal mystery co-starred Ok Taec Yeon and So E Hyun.

Actors may enter the military as a fan favorite but fail to make a dent in the ratings when they return from their military duty. That was the case with Hyun Bin, whose star shone very brightly after his two hit dramas "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" and "Secret Garden." His highly anticipated comeback drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I" did not impress when it came to the ratings.

Song Joong Ki's last roles before he entered the military were in the drama "Nice Guy" and the film "A Werewolf Boy." His comeback drama will be met with high expectations.

cr: Kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126620

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

I am over the moon thinking about seeing Joongki again on screen !

I am tickled pink and squealing, hush my heart... I am beaming, smiling from ear to ear.....ready to welcome SJK back !
Oh mianhe, I so love this man !!!!
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126621

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He is great in.... Deep Rooted Tree drama as teen Yi Do (now called King Sejong)

Joongki was only in four episodes long, critics gave him high praises for his portrayal of a genius who "realizes the futility of power early in life" and hides in his books to cope with growing up under the rule of his tyrannical father Taejong.

He was impressive, even senior actor Han Suk Kyu (as King Sejong) said how can he top that acting after Songki's performance as the young King Sejong.

Werewolf Boy is an exceptional movie, portrays by Song Joong Ki The story deals with him as a boy/man caught between two worlds, while seemingly belonging in none.

Werewolf Boy set box office records, as the most successful Korean melodrama of all time as well as the third highest-grossing domestic film of 2012, after Thieves and Masquerade. Got lucky to view it in here where we are.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126622

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
How can we forget the drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) as

I love luv his character as Yong-ha, free spirited and endless mischief as an upperclassman He really shines in this drama as not only the cutest character, but one of the better actors as well.

Set during the Joseon Dynasty, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" centers around 4 young handsome students who study at Sungkyunkwan University....

...and Song Joong Ki was a real student at the prestigious Sungkyunkwan University. He obtain an impressive score of 380 points out of 400 on his national college entrance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126623

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He played the leafing role in The Innocent Man (Nice Guy) in 2012. His character name "Ma-Roo" stayed with me even after the drama ended! ;)

Ma-Roo (Song Joong-Ki) is a promising medical student. He lives with his younger sister Cho-Ko (Lee Yoo-Bi), who suffers from poor health. Meanwhile, Jae-Hee (Park Si-Yeon) is a reporter at HBS broadcasting company. Both Ma-Roo and Jae-Hee come from poor family backgrounds, but try hard to achieve their dreams: Ma-Roo to become a doctor and Jae-Hee to become an anchorwoman.

One day, Ma-Roo goes home and finds his sister feverishly sick. While he puts socks on his ill sister, Ma-Roo receives a phone call from Jae-Hee. Jae-Hee sounds completely frantic and asks Ma-Roo to come over to save this man. Even though Ma-Roo's sick sister begs him to not leave her, Ma-Roo rushes over to help Jae-Hee. When he arrives at the motel room, he finds Jae-Hee completely shaken and a dead man laying on the floor near her. Ma-Roo attempts to counsel Jae-Hee to turn herself in to the police. Appearing completely broken in spirit, Jae-Hee begins to call the police, but Ma-Roo hangs up the phone. He kisses Jae-Hee and then goes through the motel room to wipe away Jae-Hee's fingerprints. Ma-Roo then tells Jae-Hee that he will take the blame and turn himself into the police.

Meanwhile, Eun-Gi (Moon Chae-Won) is the rich heiress a to family that owns the large corporation Taesan. She has been groomed to become the successor to the Taesan corporation and, consequently, shows very little emotions. When she pulls her car over in front of her home, Eun-Gi sees a woman hug her father. The woman hugging her father is Jae-Hee. In tears, Jae-Hee tells Eun-Gi "You have no idea what I did to protect you. What I just did to the man I care the most for in my life."

years later, after serving a 5 year prison sentence, Ma-Roo travels to Aomori, Japan to retrieve money from a woman who swindled his friend Jae-Gil (Lee Kwang-Soo). Ma-Roo seduces the woman and retrieves the money stolen from his friend. At the same time, Eun-Gi and her now stepmother Jae-Hee are also in Aomori, Japan. Eun-Gi looks down upon her stepmother as nothing but a gold digger.

On the flight back to Korea, Ma-Roo waits to use the restroom. When the restroom door opens, Eun-Gi walks out and collapses onto Ma-Roo. Ma-Roo places Eun-Gi on the floor and walks back to his seat. Eun-Gi's condition quickly worsens and the airplane asks if there is a doctor on the flight. Since nobody comes forward, Ma-Roo is compelled to help Eun-Gi. While administering aid to Eun-Gi, he asks for the woman's guardian. At this time, Jae-Hee walks over to the scene and states that she is her mother. Jae-Hee also has a child next to her that is calling her mom.
cr: AsianWiki

SJK was outstanding!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, Lorrssinz

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #126919

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SONG JOONG KI IS BACK !!!!!

Oh my... my Jongki looks tired.
Welcome back !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127067

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember Song Joong Ki and Park Shin Hye as ambassadors at the JIFF

I wish for them to have another project together.. soon! :kiss:

Kim Eun Sook on Hand to Welcome Her Next Leading Man Song Joong Ki Out of the Army
Posted on May 27, 2015 by ockoala

This could either be taken as super cute or super nerve wracking for Song Joong Ki. The young man (not a boy any longer even if he still looks like one) was released from the army this past Monday morning and on hand was not just his devoted fans and the excited K-media. Hidden in the throngs of welcomers was none other than famed drama screenwriter Kim Eun Sook. The fans and media recognized Kim Eun Sook despite her wearing sunglasses and trying to look as inconspicuous as possible, which was probably due to her bringing a big poster of Song Joong Ki as The Werewolf Boy with her LOL.

Her showing up does lend credence to the industry chatter that she actually wrote Descendants of the Sun‘s male lead with Song Joong Ki in mind, and was dead set on him from the beginning so much so that the production was pushed back so he could be discharged from the military and do it. I don’t know how much of that is true but Kim Eun Sook is certainly very happy to have Song Joong Ki out of the army now that he is confirmed to be the male lead of DotS. So are we, Kim Eun Sook, so are we all. Check out a few screencaps below from Song Joong Ki looking totally shocked to hear Kim Eun Sook was on hand to her trying to blend into the greenery.

:heartsh: :luvluv:

I love this man.... !! can't wait for his new kdrama !!!
:imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127068

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I would stake my claim shamelessly :blush: ... that Song JoongKi is handsome, smart, a gentleman, caring person, responsible especially he is a manly man... the best !!!

Joongki is bacccckkkk !!!
oh how I miss this guy very much!!

cute !!!! Joongki is the sweetest !

and he has to dive in for the script reading of KBS2 drama "Descendants of the Sun" with

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127069

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from Ockoala....

Song Joong Ki’s return from military life feels rather temporary since he’s headed right into the filming of medical and military disaster zone K-drama Descendants of the Sun, where he’s also playing a military officer. I’m sure he didn’t pick that drama for the ease of playing that role but it’s so pretty funny that he won’t even need to grow his hair out much for it. I’m personally unholy amounts of exited about DotS for Song Joong Ki alone but the drama won’t hit the airwaves until October so for now I’ll just bask in the contented happiness of knowing he’s back for good. Check out all the welcome back pics below!

:imdead:
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds