Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127070

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
How can .... I say anything with this picture !! breathtaking !! adorable !! cutie pie !!

Priceless !!

:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127674

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Have to watch to see how great is the script.

CGiWMEiVIAAeRNX.jpg

she used to act with guys just released from military. Before was handsome man, Jo In Sung.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127682

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh sis Elana was here ! I was in the middle of lunch break ....

Seen recently hanging out with Song Joong Ki, his friend... Kwangsoo and Jo In Sung today.

I remember Kwangsoo (Runningman) 'complaining' that once he went to visit his good friend Song Joong Ki in the military.... his funny comment was.... "I went to visit SJK once. But he didn't seem like he liked it so much, so I won't be going again." :lol:

Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, and Song Joong Ki Go On Vacation Together
cr: deedeegii June 2, 2015

Actors and close friends Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, and Song Joong Ki have left to go on a vacation together!

According to various accounts that have been circulating online on June 3, netizens shared that Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, and Song Joong Ki were all seen together at Incheon International Airport.

It has been revealed that the three stars departed for a group trip, not for work, but for personal schedules. The agencies of all three actors have confirmed that they have travelled overseas through Incheon National Airport.

However, the agencies held back from releasing any more information, stating, “Because they have left for a personal break, it is difficult to reveal their plans for the trip or the destination.”

The three friends are well-known in the industry for their close relationship, as Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo became friends through the variety show “Running Man” and the drama “Nice Guy,” while Lee Kwang Soo and Jo In Sung became close through a CF as well as the drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and Song Joong Ki and Jo In Sung through the movie “A Frozen Flower.”

source: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000699692
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127685

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong-ki just out from his military duty is back in the news again !! Yiiipeeee !

Jo In Sung, Song Joong Ki, and Kwang Soo Take Their Bromance Overseas on a Buddy Trip
Posted on June 4, 2015 by Ockoala

It must be a slow news week when the personal travel plans of three K-stars made multiple front page news. This had a tinge of Dispatch catching surreptitious couples on an overseas jaunt, but without the salacious aside and definitely no homoerotic subtext in any of the articles I read. Best friends Jo In Sung, Song Joong Ki, and Kwang Soo were spotted at Incheon airport leaving the country bound for the same overseas destination. A memo to Song Joong Ki, it would be impossible to travel incognito when you choose to travel with your two besties who happen to be among the tallest entertainers in Korea.

Stack them next to each other and you guys might as well have walked around with a blinking neon sign. The representatives of all three stars confirmed to the media that it was a personal trip for the buddies, and judging from Song Joong Ki’s upcoming filming schedule for Descendants of the Sun will likely be his last fun trip for the next few months. Plenty of guy friends travel together whether ordinary folks or entertainers, the funny part of this story is how high profile all three of them are, and whether variety TV maestro Na PD wishes he were a fly on the wall with a camera following along to capture the highlights. I bet wherever they went there will soon be fan sightings of these popular guys.

oh I am jealous !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 11 months ago #127756

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah .... my :blush: Song Joong Ki who is going on vacation with his buddies, Jo In Sung and Kwangsoo...by chance met actress Jeon Ji Hyun at Incheon airport. Can you see actor Jo In Sung nearby !

awww... the hug ! sweet !

cr: as tagged.
Thank you.
:luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, jhen30, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 10 months ago #128660

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
mianhe.... but can't help share Song Joong-ki since he came back from his duty..... I honestly hope he will have a new project with Shinhye in the near future. :pray:

here is his stint with RunningMan variety show... his surprise appearance with Jo Insung and Im Joohwan.. all three hotties :blush:

[Eng Sub] 150614 Running Man (ep.251): Jo Insung, Song Joongki, and Im Joohwan Behind the Scenes

cr: Kpopism Online
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, jhen30, Joshinax, BadBat, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 10 months ago #128683

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I watched that sis @eve and it was so funny ! Kwang Soo is really always embarass bc his Bestfriends are back in the show lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 9 months ago #130579

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Song Joong Ki spotted filming Descendants !

CJ8CCRcWUAAWfaD.jpg

CJ8CCpjWcAAIQ0k.png

CJ8CCqMWsAA8ZTv.png

CJ8CCyZWgAAUQZn.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 8 months ago #132620

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: [Star item] where Song Joong-gi sandals off? :heartsh:

6246_21144_342.jpg

▲ Song Joong-gi / style news, Dr. Martin

Song Joong-gi boyfriend look is the topic.

Song Joong-gi have Sincheon past 11 pm, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Lotte Cinema Movie World opened in Tower hyeopnyeo, the memory of Carl attended the VIP premiere.

Day, he showed a neat fashion. This unique design on black slacks to match tinge in black sweat shirt T-shirt showed the boyfriend look crystallization. This animated wear sandals to casual feel.

♦ Where sandals off? The Song Joong-gi have worn sandals Dr. Martin Griffon. The material is soft and practical design features. Dr. Martin animated using air-cushioned sole, comfortable fit.

Song Joong-gi began last May after global KBS2 'Sons of the sun, the selected bokgwijak, authentic activities.

Citizens journalists writing room. Photo:
CR.Style News offers ( www.stnews.co.kr )

graphics-thank-you-355999.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 8 months ago #132705

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am so looking forward to Song Joong Ki's return in Descendants of the Sun !!

TV Report Discusses the Anticipated K-actor Returns for Fall 2015 Dramas
Posted on August 12, 2015 by ockoala

Thanks to TV Report running an article this week about the Korean actor male gods returning to drama land this fall, specifically naming five profile actors in So Ji Sub, Jang Hyuk. Song Joong Ki, Park Hae Jin, and Song Seung Heon, it got me thinking of which actor I was personally most interested in checking out. It’s hands down Song Joong Ki with his acting return in Kim Eun Sook‘s Descendants of the Sun after a two year hiatus from the acting world to fulfill his military service. But my wait will likely be longer than expected to see his return as the pre-produced DotS may end up airing in early 2016.

TV Report also named the return of So Ji Sub with rom-com Oh My God as a project audiences are excited about since it’s been two years since his popular last drama The Master’s Sun. Jang Hyuk is coming back with sageuk God of Trade: Innkeeper 2015, but his returning isn’t as buzzy since he did two dramas last year with Fated to Love You and Shine or Go Crazy. Next up is Park Hae Jin who has been inked for the manhwa adaptation of Cheese in the Trap since forever and now he finally has a rounded out supporting cast. And last but not least is the just confirmed casting of Song Seung Heon as the leading man in Lee Young Ae‘s comeback sageuk drama in a decade with Saimdang: The Herstory. That one might end up must-watch television but for the wrong reasons, heh.

In addition to the five actors TV Report discussed, also coming back this fall to dramas are Park Seo Joon with She Was Pretty, Song Jae Rim in weekend drama My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol, and last but not least, Yoo Ah In headlining a long sageuk in Six Dragons Flying.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, syelin88
Time to create page: 0.912 seconds