Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #137540

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Always good to see U here too sis @nu2me, hope we are gonna have great news about Song Joong Ki oppa soon =D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138222

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
FLASHBACK.... at the 49th Baeksang awards night...
Song Joong Ki seated next to Park Shin Hye.. :)

cr: PSHARAB5
:heartsh:

screencaps... :P

Joongki stood up and clap... very nice :kiss:

he even patted her back... awww

:pray: that both will have an opportunity to work together in a drama or movie or even cf.
:shy:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138287

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki is the Broody New 2015 Model for Kolon Sport
Posted on October 15, 2015 by ockoala

Song Joong Ki‘s entertainment career comeback after a two year military service hiatus feels as slow and steady as the arrival pace of his first acting project since discharge. Descendants of the Sun has been announced since 2014, got cast in early 2015, is now fully underway with filming, but alas won’t arrive until sometime in 2016. So many actors return from military and proceed with endless reams of work product, but forget about Song Joong Ki’s DotS not arriving until next year, he’s also been skimpy on the CFs and magazine pictorials. There are a few but not nearly enough for my tastes. I guess quality does matter more over quantity, in that case more endorsement deals like the one he recently inked to be popular outdoorwear brand Kolon Sport‘s new 2015 model. He sported the brand’s clothing in the recent Elle Magazine pictorial, a nice cross-promotion, and the remaining stills have recently been released to show Song Joong Ki doing his best to infuse emotion into the art of settling puffy jackets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138297

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks sis@nu2me for the Baeksang post.

I've recently watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Song Joong Ki is adorable and cheeky :shy:

I too wish Shin Hye and Joong Ki can work together :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138366

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
It's nice to see U sis @eve and sis @BadBat Thanks a lot for sharing
I love Song Joong Ki oppa starting from Sungkyunkwan Scandal ha ha ha :wahaha He is not only good looking, but so smart too :luvluv:

cr: bin sung

Count me in sis , I also would like to see SJK and PSH future collaboration :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138429

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
"Descendants of the Sun" filming in Greece

2015/10/1

photo644612.jpg

Upcoming series 'Descendants of the Sun' has been filming in locations all over Greece since late September. The drama starring popular actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo is about a UN peacekeeping troops captain and a volunteer for Doctors Without Borders falling in love while in a war-stricken country. Due to this premise, 80% of the pre-produced series is filmed outside of Korea. While the production has been mostly secretive in order to maintain audience suspense, some Greek news portals and blogs have followed the filming and acquired information. After contacting them, they have graciously shared their coverage with HanCinema. Filming has mainly taken place in Zakynthos, Arachova and Lemnos.

Zakynthos

Zakynthos is an island located in the west part of the country in the Ionian Sea and it is a very popular tourist destination. The island is well known for its beautiful cliffs, caves and crystal clear beaches, one of which is used as a filming location. Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach) is named after a smuggling vessel which washed ashore and has been a permanent feature there since 1982. According to local news portal, Zante Press 24, writer Kim Eun-sook took a special liking to the island and this beach in particular during a past visit. The portal also reports that the Zakynthos municipality and its mayor, Pavlos Kolokotsas are in close contact and cooperation with the drama's production.

photo644612.jpg

photo644616.jpg

(photo by Salamouras Sp.)

(photo by Zantes Press 24)

An amateur video of Navagio beach

Arachova

Arachova is a mountain town in mainland Greece. Due to its location near the capital city of Athens and its proximity to the Parnassos Ski Center, the town is a very visited location during winter. It is also only 10km away from the archeological site of Delphi, widely known as the site of the Pythia oracles, who were priestesses of Apollo. Local Arachova blogger Efi Stergiou covered the drama's filming in her blog Ntefi. According to miss Stergiou, the crew filmed there on the 5th and 6th of October and Greek actors were also part of the scenes. The blogger has shot an exclusive video of the drama's chosen locations, including a short clip from a scene filming.

photo644611.jpg

photo644610.jpg

Α view of the bridge

(photos by Jean Housen)

Filming for the series captured by Efi Stergiou

Lemnos

Lemnos is an island in the northern Aegean Sea. Due to its flat geography and volcanic origins, the island has many easily accessible beaches, rich soil and special local produce. Lemnos has great archeological importance and this includes the ruins of Poliochne, which is considered as one of the oldest organized settlements in Europe. Lemnos has a variety of unique locations, such as its salt lake, which attracts flamingos and other migratory birds. The sand dunes of Gomati is another point of interest, often earning it the title of 'Sahara of Lemnos'. According to local news portal and radio station, Limnos FM 100, 'Descendants of the Sun' will be filming there, as well as in other areas of the island, including its capital harbor town of Myrina. The municipality as well as local home owners are reportedly working with the production.

photo644614.jpg

photo644613.jpg

(photos by Amateur Nikon)

The Gomati sand dunes, filmed by local site Atlas Visual
Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, BadBat

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138436

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
I'll be waiting for the eng subs for this drama, can't wait!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138490

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
WOW.... WOW.... WOW. amazing locations in Greece !
Thank you sis @syelin for sharing all this rich informations.

I am in awe at the splendor of the Navagio beach.... the ambiance is breathtaking ! The 'white sands' the deep blue sea....beautiful.
Lucky to set foot in the small town of Arachova, Greece :blush:

First time learning about Lemnos. Thank you!

I am getting more and more excited and greatly anticipating "Descendants of the Sun" And looking forward to Song Joongki as the medical head team of Doctors without Borders on mission.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138535

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yes, U are right sisters :luvluv: AMAZING AMAZING :luvluv: action drama with beautiful set :luvluv: Can't wait :piggyrabbit Can't wait :piggyrabbit Can't wait :piggyrabbit This drama is gonna be a big hit :ding:
if U have time let us go to those amazing locations in Greece
sis @eve sis@Jenzzy sis@BadBat sis@klebis and other sisters too ha ha ha
:D :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, BadBat

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #138546

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Greece has a long history traces back it's roots from the civilization of Ancient Greece, which is considered the cradle of all Western civilization. If you listen to local tour guides, be ready to learn about Greek mythology, it's ancient and classical periods, the medieval period, the Romans and so on. It is a worthwhile place to visit and enjoy their cultures.
:)

The people where welcoming the production and casts, Descendants of the Sun was even on the news.

Watch hottie and talented actor Song Joong Ki wearing his character uniform on 1:21 mark on the boat
Κορεάτικο σήριαλ γυρίζεται στη Ζάκυνθο
cr: ionian channel

cr: songjoongki Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, syelin88
Time to create page: 2.777 seconds