Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #139529

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: too funny clip from RunningMan...

Kwangsoo bullies Gary & Joongki funny Running Man cut [eng]
cr: farlisya4321

=X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #139530

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FLASHBACK....

Sungkyunkwan scandal Song Joong Ki (turn)Cut
cr: bysinghe2

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 6 months ago #139613

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
SONG JOONG KI FOR KOLON SPORT :luvluv: :luvluv:

COMWV8NUsAARWm9.jpg

COMWV7iUcAAUaVY.jpg

CNuKxXUUsAA7zx8.jpg

COLZI1TUAAAX38h.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 5 months ago #140280

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
New Drama Sneak Peeks at Descendants of the Sun
Posted on November 13, 2015 by ockoala

I really don’t want to overly up a drama but I’m genuinely super excited about Descendants of the Sun. There are new stills from the drama and all I can do is squeal in delight. Even if Kim Eun Sook delivers intermittently as a screenwriter nowadays, the prospect of Song Joong Ki returning to my screen trumps everything else. If the drama ends up sucking then so be it, I can’t control the quality, but it is nice to keep my faith on something I care about and let the good times roll or falter as it may.

KBS continues to keep the cards close to the vest with this drama, which has nearly completed filming already, with the overseas portion in Greece completely done with only a smattering of domestic scenes left to film, along with the hefty post-production work. The drama is still on the KBS schedule for February 2016 even if there was reports that it was getting pushed back to April, which KBS quickly refuted. I think this one remains in flux realistically since DotS aims to air concurrently in China and SARFT approval is beyond the control of any agency but the notoriously mercurial group in China.

Oh nooos, Descendants of the Sun maybe postponed until April to possibly air alongside with China. Even though the filming is almost done at this stage. Sigh
:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 5 months ago #140281

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I love the song being played in this video.... Anyone knows who is the singer and what song title ?the lyrics must be awesome. :blush:
:shy:

cr: Cornelus Gumus-noor
:luvluv:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 5 months ago #140282

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FLASHBACK....
when Song Joong Ki was guest in Busan Guerilla Date (during BIFF 2011) for Entertainment Weekly

[Star Date] Street Date with Actor 'Song Joong-ki' (송중기)

KBS World TVB

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 5 months ago #141350

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

it's been bothering me and so worried of Song Joong Ki since I read about his accident on the set of "Descendants of the Sun" ottoke :(

Song Joong Ki to Concentrate on Recovery Following Injury

Song Joong Ki was injured while filming KBS 2TV drama Descendants of the Sun on November 23.

A rep from his agency, Blossom Entertainment, stated to Newsen on November 30, "The results of a thorough examination revealed that the degree of his injuries is more serious than originally expected. However, it′s difficult to say that he′ll require eight weeks of treatment as is widely talked about. He appears to have little injuries in several parts of his body. Depending on the individual, recovery could be shorter or longer. For now, he′s trying to concentrate on recovering."

According to a rep from Descendants of the Sun, Song Joong Ki was injured while filming an action scene. He suffered damage to a ligament in his right knee as well as his arm area. Although he wasn′t hospitalized, he is wearing a cast and receiving outpatient treatment.

This has inevitably affected the drama filming schedule. A rep from Song Joong Ki′s side stated, "He′s currently unable to participate in filming. His return to the set will be based on the rate of recovery. He plans to do everything he can to recover."

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo are currently filming Descendants of the Sun, which is set to be broadcast in February. They have been filming in Korea and abroad for pre-production. Lee Eung Bok is directing the drama, while Kim Eun Sook will be writing the script. The drama will be aired simultaneously in Korea and China for the first time.
cr: MWave.interest me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #142761

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Wooah, we have so many good movies and dramas to watch next year =X
I'm soooo excited :piggyrabbit

CW_UMhtWAAAnMCs.png

CW_UMuZWAAATU1e.png

CW_UM3YWkAA8ibN.png

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #142766

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Actress Min Hyo Rin Talk about Song Joong Ki in her magazine interview.... For a photo shoot on location in Hong Kong for ONE magazine.

Excerpts ......
In the interview published alongside the pictorial, Min Hyo Rin talks about some of her former co-stars. “I was able to find my own character and style thanks to Lee Jung Jae‘s advice,” she says about her co-star in the 2009 drama “Triple.”

She also talks about Song Joong Ki, who also appeared with her in the drama “Triple.” She says, “Whenever I was worried about something, Song Joong Ki was a good listener.”

cr: Soompi

She mentions hottie Song Joongki from year 2009 when he was part of the extended cast in Triple drama for MBC.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #142783

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Finally we got a clip from the drama "Descendants of the Sun"

Song Joong Ki confesses to Song Hye Kyo in 'Descendants of the Sun' preview
December 25, 2015, 12|19am

cr: hi helena

Upcoming drama 'Descendants of the Sun' starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo released a teaser, or more like a clip, finally giving us a preview of what's to come!

The two very good looking people are having an intense conversation, and Song Joong Ki says, "About that time I kissed you without asking..."

Song Hye Kyo says, "Don't talk about it until I bring it up."

"What should I do?" he interrupts, "Should I apologize? Or should I confess?"

Gahhh the feels!

'Descendants of the Sun' is about a love story between a captain in the UN peacekeeping troops (Song Joong Ki) and a doctor (Song Hye Kyo). They are both stationed in the capital of a fictional country that is ravaged with war and disease.

The drama premieres February 2016!
cr: allkpop

I am so looking forward to this drama in February 2016 !!!!
:heartsh: :luvluv: :ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds