Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143188

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah.... I thought this much anticipated drama will be shown in APRIL.... But the latest is.... it has a February 2016 schedule !!!

Descended From the Sun teases love and war
by girlfriday | January 1, 2016

Or is it love as war? Probably both, in this drama. Descended From the Sun got an extended preview at the KBS Drama Awards, because it’s (hopefully) the next big show on their 2016 drama slate. They’ve got heavy-hitters Song Hye-gyo (That Winter, The Wind Blows), Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy) in his army comeback, hit writer Kim Eun-sook, and PD Lee Eung-bok of Secret together in a 100% pre-produced drama shot overseas. It would be an understatement to say that expectations are riding high.

The drama is about the love story between an elite soldier (Song Joong-ki) and a doctor (Song Hye-gyo) deployed to a fictional foreign country at a time of war. The teaser opens on Song Hye-gyo’s oath as a doctor, and then the two leads meet and immediately begin to flirt. Song Joong-ki: “You must not have a boyfriend if you’re a doctor, because you’re too busy.” Song Hye-gyo: “You must not have a girlfriend if you’re a soldier, because you work so hard.”

But then the more she’s around him, the more she finds herself in increasingly dangerous situations. She decides that he’s too dangerous to be around and she doesn’t like being in peril, but admits that she finds him appealing whenever they make eye contact. He asks whether he should apologize or confess for the stolen kiss…

But in no time Song Hye-gyo is held hostage and crying with a gun at her head. (The English narration is annoying, because we get the drift — he’s dangerous to be around.) The teaser ends on a dramatic cliffhanger, with Song Joong-ki out in the field and not answering his radio after an attack. The scale does look big, as promised, and this time we got a glimpse at a love story that could be sweeping — or okay, at least bantery and cheeky with a potential for sparks, war or not.

Descended From the Sun follows Master of Trade—Inn 2015 on Wednesdays and Thursdays in February.

cr: drama beans
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143189

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
151231 Descendants of the Sun | 태양의 후예 Official Trailer #1 NEW

cr: Decendant Sun HY

The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143190

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr: drama beans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143262

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah. ..... Descendants of the Sun drama completed their filming !!!!
Why do I feel like they filmed for a movie :blush: :P did Joongki loose some weight?

Cast and Crew of “Descendants of the Sun” Share Photos from the Wrap Party
leejojoba January 1, 2016

Photos of the cast and crew members of the upcoming drama “Descendants of the Sun” are revealed.

On December 31, actress Lee Eun Chae posted photos from the wrap party on her Instagram.

Centered around Lee Eun Chae, actors Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, Jin Goo, and SHINee’s Onew are seen in the photos.

The fans who saw the photos expressed their anticipation for the drama to air soon.

“Descendants of the Sun” is a human melodrama about young people of this generation who are pursuing love and dreams as strangers in a distant land. The main characters are Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki), Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo), and Yoon Myung Joo (Kim Ji Won) among others.

“Descendants of the Sun” is pre-produced 100 percent. It started filming in June and was completed on December 30. The drama is slated to air simultaneously in Korea and China starting February.

Photo cr: m.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=45148
Via Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143365

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Most Anticipated Dramas of 2016

Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo welcomed 2016 with a warm greeting and the first full-length preview of their highly anticipated series, "Descendants of the Sun," during the 2015 KBS Drama Awards.

Descendants of the Sun" trades out the conventional standard of live-taping, as one of the first Korean dramas to be filmed in entirety prior to its air date.

While the preview is less than two minutes in length, each scene is a cinematic feast that is on-par with the explosive sequences of dramas like "IRIS" and "City Hunter."

In a previously released segment that is included in the footage, Song Joon Ki and Song Hye Kyo ooze chemistry.

The fictitious landscape of the war-ravaged nation, Uruk, captivates viewers through the sophisticated camera-work of Lee Eung Bok, whose previous directorial credits include "Secret Love," "School 2013," and the "Dream High" series.

"Descendants of the Sun" is slated to premiere in February 2016 on KBS2 in the time slot currently occupied by "The Merchant Gaekju 2015."

Rain will return to Korean drama, following his lackluster but much-hyped post-military renaissance in "My Lovely Girl" with "Goodbye, My Beloved."

The 16-episode series which is also referred to by the working title, "Hello, My Precious," will likely air on SBS in March 2016.

Kim Woo Bin and Miss A's Suzy are an unlikely pair in KBS2's "Uncontrollably Fond." The series marks the K-Drama comeback of both stars, with Kim making a notable television return following the successful of his 2015 coming-of-age flick, "Twenty."

He portrays Shin Joon Young, a top actor and pop vocalist, who is reunited with his childhood sweetheart No Eul. Suzy is No Eul, a documentary producer-director who cherishes money over virtuous acts.

Cable network tvN kicks off 2016 with strong programming including the adaptation of the popular web comic, "Cheese in the Trap" and the investigative series, "Signal."

cr: Kdramastars
:luvluv:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143373

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Great News ......

KBS drama.... 'Descendants From The Sun' .... starts on February 24, 2016 !!!!!

It follows after the drama 'The Merchant: Gaekju 2015' ends.

Lee Eun Chae shares photos from ‘Descendants of the Sun’ filming wrap-up...
Filming for drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ has concluded.

Actress Lee Eun Chae shared photos from the filming wrap-up gathering of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ on December 31st through her Instagram.

In the photos, Lee Eun Chae is seen posing alongside Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Onew, and others, and everyone seems to be in jovial mood, having filmed together for several months and building a strong bond with each other.

Filming for the 100% pre-produced drama wrapped up in the morning of December 30th. Filming had lasted for six months, and there’s a chance that it could air at the same time in both Korea and China. The drama will now enter post-production.

‘Descendants of the Sun’ tells the story of young soldiers and doctors in a foreign land, who pursue love and dreams in extreme situations, and discover the true meaning of life in the process. Song Joong Ki will play elite special forces captain Yoo Si Jin.

The drama will premiere in February 2016, following ‘The Merchant: Gaekju 2015.’
By Alvin, kpopfighting
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 months ago #143382

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
"Descendants of the Sun” Announces Its Official Air Date
JiwonYu, January 5, 2016

KBS‘s “Descendants of the Sun” has confirmed its air date and announced it will be airing in Korea and China at the same time!

On January 5, an affiliate of the drama department stated, “‘Descendants of the Sun’ will air its first episode on February 24. It will air on the same day in China as well. It will air in Korea first due to the time difference.”

The affiliate continued, “This is a melodrama involving young love. The staff and the actors worked hard on this project so I hope their sincerity comes through to the audience.”

“Descendants of the Sun” is about a young soldier and a doctor falling in love in a foreign land. Song Joong Ki will play an elite soldier while Song Hye Kyo will play a charming doctor.

This drama is a 100 percent pre-recorded drama and the staff finished filming in six months from June to December of last year.
cr: Naver via Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 months ago #143589

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Awww... Song Ji Hyo's expression.

Song Ji Hyo Can't Hide Her Feelings Towards Song Joong Ki
Jan 11, 2016 22:34

JiHyo really misses her friend Song Joong Ki and it's very obvious in their recent photo.

The Song-Song pair we first love in "Running Man" has recently met and displayed a heartwarming friendship. "Running Man" members came to Shanghai for a filming with Park Ji Sung and reunited with Song Joong Ki during the "2016 Asian Smile Cup in China".

The members are very happy to see each other but it was Jihyo in particular who tugs hearts when she throws a tight hug upon seeing Joong Ki in the soccer field. She is very thrilled to see their friend once again and seems like she really misses him a lot. Netizens comment "Her expression says she really misses her a lot"."What a heartwarming friendship.","Our Song-Song couple.","I miss Joong Ki too!"

"Running Man" members along with Park Jisung, actor Jung Ilwoo, Song Joong Ki and more played a charity game in China.

Cr:dkpopnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 months ago #143625

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
“Running Man” PD Says Song Joong Ki Will Return to Guest Again After His Injury Heals
orionight January 12, 2016

“Running Man” producer Im Hyung Taek recently promised that actor Song Joong Ki, who was once a member of the original fixed cast, will return again to participate on the show in the future.

On January 11, the cast filmed a special soccer match in China at the same venue that the 2016 Asian Smile Cup will be held. Im Hyung Taek sat down with Sports Chosun once filming wrapped up to talk about the special.

“Viewers were really looking forward to seeing Song Joong Ki reunite with the original cast. Unfortunately, he suffered a serious leg injury and was unable to participate in the special. Song Joong Ki really regretted not being able to participate in the mission, so he promised me personally, ‘When my leg is healed, I’ll absolutely come back and play in the games on ‘Running Man.””

Meanwhile, the special soccer match episode is set to broadcast over two weeks, on January 24 and 30.
cr: allkpop

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 months ago #143713

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

more great news to look forward to !!!
Song Joong Ki !!!
Time to create page: 1.589 seconds