Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 months ago #143751

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Song Joong Ki Reassures Fans He’s Fine After Wrapping Up Drama
notclaira January 16, 2016

Actor Song Joong Ki recently wrapped up filming on his upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” and took to his personal fancafe to reassure fans and update them on his status.

On January 16, he wrote, “Hello, everyone. It’s Joong Ki. It’s been a long time. I wrapped up my drama and for a few days I just completely relaxed. The filming took longer than I expected so every day I would just go straight to sleep. But I’m not sick so don’t worry.”

He also reassured fans that he was healing well after he was injured on set during the filming. “Oh, about being injured,” he wrote. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you right away. I thought about saying it first so people wouldn’t be surprised when they heard through the news, but I didn’t in case it caused more misunderstandings. I’m sorry for addressing it so late.”

Song Joong Ki injured his arm and leg in November. “The cast on my arm is coming off and my leg is going through rehabilitation treatment,” he said. “It’s going well so don’t worry. I’m healthy.”

He wrapped up with his thoughts on his drama’s upcoming airdate. “Since it’s been so long, I’m more nervous than usual,” he wrote. “Please support everyone who took part in the filming. Happy new year!”

"Descendants of the Sun” will broadcast its first episode on February 24 and co-stars Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won
cr: Soompi
Link.... Naver
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 3 months ago #143969

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
WOAH.... coming soon.... :heartsh:

'Descendants Of The Sun' Releases Steamy Song Joong Ki Teaser
BY ADRIENNE STANLEY

Descendants of the Sun" marks the K-Drama return for Song Joong Ki and the latest teaser for the upcoming series shows off his post-military body.

On January 21, KBS2 released the steamy teaser featuring the 30-year-old actor in provocative states of undress, as he transitions from doing pull-ups in the gym to the shower, before encountering Song Hye Kyo.

Descendants of the Sun" differentiates its self as one of the first Korean dramas to air after the completion of production.

This distinguishing quality is omnipresent through each trailer, which resembles the format of a blockbuster film promo reel, as opposed to some of the haphazard vignettes that have been released by other K-Drama productions.

There is a naturalistic feel to the story within the 40-second short.

While photo and video footage highlighted combat sequences from the series along with playful banter while this preview captures the potential of Song Joong Ki as a romantic, leading man.
He portrays Captain Yoo Shi Jin, a U.N. peacekeeper, who becomes embroiled in a mission to defend the capital of a fictitious country.

Prior to his military enlistment, Song captured the hearts of filmgoers with his portrayal of Chul Soo, a feral teen with mystical powers in the 2012 breakout hit, "A Werewolf Boy."

His previous television roles include Kang Ma Ru, a medical student whose life is negatively transformed by his first love in "The Innocent Man," a series which is also referred to by the title, "Nice Guy."

However, one of his most notable television characters to date is Gu Yong Ha, a mischievous upperclassman in the period school drama, "Sungkyunhwan Scandal."
Song Hye Kyo is Kang Mo Yeon, a physician who joins the military effort, through Doctors Without Borders.
"Descendants of the Sun" will premiere on February 24, airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the 9:55 p.m. time slot that is currently occupied by "The Merchant Gaekju 2015."

160224 태양의후예 예고 _ 그 남자 이야기(송중기 편)
cr: KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

cr: kdramastars
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145067

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am back to my first Love :blush: Song Joong Ki !
:kiss1:

Song Joong Ki sends food truck to the set of “Signal”

The company Churro King posted a photo on Feb 24 to Instagram with food truck delivered to the set of “Signal” which was sent by Song Joong Ki.

It is written in the caption, “Song Joong Ki has expressed his thanks to Signal’s director Kim Won Seok and director of photography Choi Sang Mook. He’s such an angel to send a present like this to his directors that he worked with in the past!”

“Thanks to Song Joong Ki, many people who were working outside on this particularly cold day were able to warm up with a hot snack,” they write. “We’ll be sure to watch your upcoming drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’”

Song Joong Ki had already worked with Kim Won Seok on a drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” on 2010 and on 2012 with Choi Sang Mook on the film “A Werewolf Boy.”

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki stars in the new drama “Descendants of the Sun” together with Song Hye Kyo which airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2.
cr: kpopfighting

We will have another fun pj party this time watching Descendants of the Sun drama. The first episodes is up, English subbed !!!!
:kiss1: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145068

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SPOILERS AHEAD...... Recaps... read through Dramabeans. :)

Descended From the Sun: Episode 1
by javabeans | February 24, 2016

The highly anticipated warzone-melodrama-romance (and Song Joong-ki’s army comeback!) drama Descended From the Sun premiered today to a strong start, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned into a runaway hit. Ratings were very good (14.3%, making it the highest premiere in two years for a mid-week miniseries; Come Back, Ajusshi’s premiere logged a 6.6% and One More Happy Ending a 5%), and the drama is making a case for pre-produced series with seriously well-filmed cinematography and high production values.

The chemistry is sparking, the supporting actors are solid, Song Joong-ki is magnetic, and the dialogue is witty. Storywise… well, it’s a bit early to decide anything, but while I was entertained and found the first hour an easy watch, I really don’t think this is a drama I’ll be watching for the story. I’m not totally sold on the show yet, but I do think it’s one where I’d be able to enjoy the more I turned off my brain. At least with so much pretty to look at, it won’t be too hard to find other distractions.

Descended from the Sun: Episode 2
by LollyPip | February 26, 2016

We get to the meat of the story in this episode, which is simple on the outside but seems deep with potential for conflict and heartbreak. If nothing else this is an absolutely gorgeous drama, in every possible way. We also get a better look at our leading characters in this episode, with Mo-yeon’s strong sense of justice and respect for life, and Shi-jin’s mischievous sense of humor combined with his fierce loyalty to home and country.

recaps from Dramabeans
:heartsh:

I am trying hard to not read through until we watched the episode 1 and episode 2
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145069

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Looking forward to this much anticipated SBS drama.... :kiss:
Big success dawns for “Descendants of the Sun”
By Bahn Eun-ji

Viewer ratings for KBS TV’s newly launched “Descendants of the Sun” have reached 15 percent in just two episodes, raising speculation the romance-drama starring Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo will be a nationwide hit.

The average rating of the second episode, aired on Thursday, was 15.5 percent, up 1.2 percentage points from the first episode on Wednesday, according to Nielsen Korea.

"Descendants of the Sun" is set in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk. Song Joong-ki is the leader of a special warfare command unit while Song Hye-kyo plays a doctor from Doctors Without Borders. Both are sent to the disaster and disease-stricken country with U.N. peacekeeping troops.

In the second episode, the two meet again on the way to Uruk, eight months after they had a date, but decided not to have a relationship.

source: KoreaTimes.co.kr

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145070

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Casts...

"Descendants of the Sun" had a strong first episode in terms of plot development, introducing the main characters at a younger age and showing viewers something of their background. It's also Song Joong Ki's first drama since returning from his two-year mandatory military duty, so it was much anticipated. And Song Hye Kyo's last drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" was a big hit. The actors have exceptionally good chemistry in the first episode.
cr: kdramastars

WOAH....

Ottoke !
www.instagram.com/p/BCRMVZdFBVM/?taken-b...ntsofthesun_official
Rawr :P

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145071

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Looking forward to watching ONEW :blush:

Meanwhile... Lee Kwang Soo cameo role... He will be playing a working student who meets Yoo Si Jin (Hot actor Song Joong Ki) and Seo Dae Young (cute Jin Goo) in the drama.

And...
Yoo Ah In to make a special appearance on 'Descendants of the Sun'! Wonder what his role will be...hmmmm

Yoo Ah In previously showed his support for the series by sending over a food truck to the drama set last September with a message that read, "'Staff of 'Descendant of the Sun' Fighting! From Yoo Ah In." Song Hye Kyo then updated her Instagram with a photo of the food truck with captions that read, "Actor Yoo, thank you, the food was good. And the coffee too!".

Many viewers are curious to find out what kind of role Yoo Ah In is playing in 'Descendants of the Sun', especially as the drama is gaining popularity. Stay tuned for his episode!
cr: allkpop
:ding:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 2 months ago #145072

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ahhhh.... this is heart tingling scene.... So cute !!! :imdead:

Awwww... his reaction is adorable, made me grin n spazz :blush:
and her face is too funny, hilarious at best. Wonder why ?!

mianhe if I spam... Can't help my heart n love for this talented hottie, Song Joong Ki
:shy:

b back later. Enjoy your evening, enjoy your new day !

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145448

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello everyone !!!!
Sharing some news about Song Joong Ki... he may not be an idol, but he is solid when it comes to acting :)

Osen - Naver: Song Joongki then Park Bogum... KBS has properly sharpened their knife
cr kkuljaem

1. [+10,113, -262] Indeed, they've properly sharpened their knives♡

2. [+9,052, -220] Come to think of it, they were both Music Bank MCs...Park Seo Joon and all the male Music Bank MCs have now have solid successful careers

3. [+6,794, -167] They're sunbae-hoobae from the same company. Daebak

4. [+6,354, -164] Their agency has a preference for puppy type faces. Look at Cha Tae Hyun for example^^ I wanna work for Blossom Entertainment ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+5,139, -175] KBS has amazing lineup this year, I love it ~!

6. [+918, -39] KBS was at its worst last year, they're doing pretty well this yearㅋㅋㅋ I like Park Bogum, looking forward to his dramaㅋㅋ DotS is really fun too ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+883, -39] Daebak! DotS is eye candy already and looks like 'Moonlight' will be too^^ Bogum fits his role as Crown Prince Hyomyeong

8. [+805, -35] Both are from Blossom Entertainment.. I'm eagerly anticipating this year's kBS drama lineup. KBS, keep risingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+844, -47] KBS sure is raking in money from license fees~~^^

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145449

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki in his new Kdrama, Descendants of the Sun" is a joy to watch !

We are now in Episode 5...

It’s a testament to Song Joong-ki’s acting skill that, even though I saw that line on a teaser ages ago and knew it was coming, that I still found my heart in my throat when he asked Mo-yeon what he should do. He really can emote like nobody’s business, and those tears welling up in his eyes just about killed me. I love the way he portrays Shi-jin, with so much heart and open emotion, and that dry sense of humor that takes me by surprise every time. I love how Shi-jin falls back on jokes to take the sting out of his frightening job for Mo-yeon, using his natural sense of humor to help her feel a little more comfortable in such an alien place.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, that I simply love how honest and open Mo-yeon and Shi-jin are with each other and their feelings. They don’t try to dance around their attraction or pretend it doesn’t exist, because it’s so obvious and strong that pretending would just be silly. I like that they bring up things like The Kiss right away, admit their conflicted emotions, and discuss them like grown adults. It’s refreshing to see someone say, “Yes it happened, but I’m confused about it, so let’s talk.” Or even, “It happened but I’m confused, I need more time.” I’m also enjoying how their banter is slowly syncing up, with Mo-yeon starting to join in Shi-jin’s teasing and flirting. They’re so cute together.

cr Lollypip

Recaps available in various sites.... this one is from Dramabeans.
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds