Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145538

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: :P well... my friends are too enamored at Song Joong-Ki watching Descendants of the Sun !
I would say this drama is taking precedents over giving attention to boyfriend or husband... it's hilarious !

let's see.... Joong-ki's reaction to what's going on .... :blush: :P

:luvluv: :imdead:

coming up Episode 7 ..... (Wednesday-Thursday broadcasts)
can't wait to watch the raw !! over deserts..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145540

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The '2016 Style Icon Awards' (commonly known as 'SIA') took place at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul on March 15.

The '2016 SIA' presented 10 'Style Icon Awards' ('Bonsang') for their trendy, stylish, and influential fashion the past year. In the order that the awards were conferred, the winners are:

Park Bo Gum | G-Dragon | Li Yifeng | Girls' Generation | Song Seung Hun | Song Joong Ki | Yoo Ah In | Lee Jung Jae | Honey Lee | Ha Ji Won

The 2016 'Style Icon of the Year' award went to: Song Joong Ki
cr Allkpop
Cutie pie :kiss:

cr onstyle
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145542

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo to head to Hong Kong for 'Descendants of the Sun' promotions

tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo to visit Hong Kong for 'Descendant of the Sun' promotions

1. [+3,570, -113] Such good news. Let's strike while the iron is hot, Big Boss and Yeppeuni ♡♡♡

2. [+2,651, -90] That's crazy, they're invading Hong Kong now too

3. [+2,354, -120] Daebak, do well Song Song couple. The chemistry + acting are the best

4. [+1,850, -78] Good luck!!!

5. [+1,768, -101] Song Song couple hwaiting♡♡♡

6. [+551,-29] I don't know if Song Hye Kyo's just lucky or what but for nearly 20 years she managed to be a consistent hitmaker without a single flop

Daum
1. [+423, -36] Those lucky fans in Hong Kong... I wonder how "...imnida" will be translated overseas ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322, -23] What kind of luck were they born with...

3. [+244, -36] I'm so jealous of those Hong Kong fans...

4. [+114, -16] They're already earning enough foreign money and Hallyu is thriving well, can't Joongki stay with Korean fans a little bit more? We haven't seen much of him since he got discharged.. Agency, do somethingㅠ

5. [+110, -13] I'm so jealous of their Hong Kong fans - - Can we get them to promote in Korea too please?

6. [+96, -13] They're both cool and amazing at acting, cheering for them

7. [+94, -15] Since Song Hye Kyo is short and Song Joongki is not that tall, they look great together
-
cr kkuljaem
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145544

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Song Joong Ki tops in popularity poll in China.
Whoaa he gain more popular in China too...

netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/03/song-joo...ularity-poll-in.html

PS16031500036.jpg

I wish Shin Hye as the female leading not Song Hye Kyo..ehmm I always dreaming!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145552

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hello sis @Elana, :) happy that you're here... I am giddy, over the moon happy with Son Joong Ki news... enjoying his drama atm.. :blush: looking forward for your posts.

Song Joong Ki Talks About the Level of Intensity of the Kiss Scene In “Descendants of the Sun”
by orionight - March 16, 2016

In a behind-the-scenes clip revealed at a recent press conference for the ultra-popular Wednesday/Thursday drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Ki reveals his concerns about the popular kiss scene that appeared in episode four.

Song Joong Ki says, “If you were to ask me why I worried so much about the kiss scene, I’d tell you it was because I didn’t know how the public would react to it.” He continues, “The kiss scene was the very last thing [to appear] in episode four, so I had a lot of concerns like, ‘Should I put a lot of emotion into this?’ and ‘Will it be this deep?’.”

He wraps up by saying, “I didn’t know how far I should take the kiss, but thankfully the viewers sympathized [with my character], so I was quite relieved. I was really serious about it when we were filming that scene.”

Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun” continues to slay the viewer ratings, bringing in a 28.5 percent viewership for episode six, which aired on March 10.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2.
cr soompi

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145558

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Let me join you here sis@eve..
Im absolutely one those fangirls that is head over heels in love with Song Joong Ki these days..gosh his acting and not to mention all those stares hes giving on Descendants of the Sun drama :blush: :P cant help but to giggle everytime i see him on screen LOL..

Its a bit embarrasing but i spent some of my working hours watching DOTS :lol: thanks to all those fieldworks and assignments i was able to watch one episode after the other from one station to another :blush:

Reminds me that its wednesday today and another episode to look after...
:heartsh: :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145566

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis @seirazde.... :) am so happy that we have this drama, Descendants of the Sun starring cutie pie heart :blush: Song Joongki to watch. Miss him so much!

hope I am not doing spoilers... this is hilarious !! only Joong-ki can do this character and get excellent results ! Great team these two :lol: perfect ! Seo Dae-Young (Jin Goo) and Yoo Shi-Jin (Joong-ki)

cr: Drama KBS
=X

=X
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145569

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Kang Mo-Yeon (Song Hye Kyu) was watching the military guys do their 'drill' shirtless, big boss Yoo Shi-Jin (Song Joong-ki) purposely try to block her view. :lol:

... she motions him to move aside :P

... Mo-Yeon straining her neck trying to get the last glimpse of the men before they disappeared from their view :lol:

=X

cr [ KBS 안테나 ]

their reactions..... woah.. his smile melts me helplessly :blush: :P

:imdead:
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145570

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
another hilarious scene... :lol:
he is trying not to look at the low cut top the waitress was wearing.... she was not pleased at the waitress attire.. :P

.... he was staring ahead like a stone! :P

at 0.15 mark... Joong-ki gave a sigh of relief... when the waitress left :lol: :P
he looked like he stopped breathing and held it in... what... with Hye Kyu eyes focused on him to see where he is looking at. :lol:

link...

cr Drama KBS
=X

lol~ a couple of my friends had this experience !! we were laughing like loonies at their recollections !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145590

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Kim Yeongjun with Song Joong-ki on his IG... :)

photokyj80 - 대세남 송중기

trending Song Joong Ki
:luvluv: :heartsh:
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds