Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145637

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
JYJ Junsu is the next artist to sing 'Descendants of the Sun' OST?
By yckim124 12 minutes ago

JYJ Junsu is next in line for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST.

On March 18, C-JeS Entertainment announced the news on their official SNS. A picture of Junsu with bright red hair is seen reading over the lyrics. The captions followed, "Are you surprised? Please wait a little bit for the music. Coming Soon."

It continued, "Song Joon Ki x Junsu. The two together for OST is always right." This statement is referring to Jusun's past OSTs for Song Joong Ki's dramas, such as 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and 'The Innocent Man'.

Junsu will once again sing for Song Joong Ki's drama, and yes, Song Joong Ki x Junsu are indeed always right.
cr Allkpop
:luvluv:

I know, you must be very surprised! please wait a bit for releasing the song!
It's always super right the meeting with XIAJUNSU & Song Joongki for OST"
Big boss will lend his voice for DotS OST too!
"Song Joong Ki doesn't have any social media" - OFFICIAL statement from his agency. Be careful of fake accounts.
cr songjoongkidaily
:ding:
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145684

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Cute...
Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won watch their own drama

Actors Jin Goo and actress Kim Ji-won recently got together to watch their on-screen romance on the KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

The pair uploaded selfies of their get-together on their Instagram accounts. They looked close.

Kim’s comment that accompanied her photo said, “Catch an all new episode of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ today.”

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2.
cr kpopherald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145685

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The hottest hallyu rookie Song Joong-ki is enjoying popularity in China as KBS2 TV drama series “Descendants of the Sun” is being broadcast simultaneously in China on iQIYI.

Song, who debuted in the film “A Frozen Flower” in 2008, shot to stardom in 2010 with KBS2 fusion historical drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.”

While carving out his position as an entertainer by appearing on SBS variety show “Running Man” from 2010 to 2011 and on KBS music program “Music Bank” as an MC from 2009 to 2010, Song continued to build up his acting career.

After serving in the military, from 2013-2015, Song made a strong comeback with “Descendants of the Sun,” which has made him the hottest star of the moment.

The KBS2 TV drama hit 400 million cumulative views on iQIYI, out-performing “My Love from the Star.” It will also begin airing on the Japanese cable channel Elsei Gekijou in June.

By Jung Eun-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145686

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
In the aftermath of disaster, our soldiers and medical team work together in the rescue effort. But it’s not simply a matter of saving lives when tough calls have to be made, with split-second decisions and strapped resources, and they find themselves literally deciding who lives and who dies.

Episode 7 RECAP
www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/descended-from-the-sun-episode-7/

In the aftermath of disaster, our soldiers and medical team are still hard at work, trying to save the last of the workers missing in the aftermath of the earthquake. Tensions run high and it becomes increasingly clear just how dangerous Shi-jin’s job can be. Mo-yeon can’t ignore it anymore, and she’ll have to decide if her feelings for him are worth the risk of losing him.

Episode 8 RECAP
www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/descended-from-the-sun-episode-8/

oh can't the next episodes come any faster so we can know what's going to happen next :ohmy:

There are times that I read comments from other Descendants of the Sun articles, discussions... and this one caught my attention... this was in Seoul... A Korean Female doctor was asked of Song Hye Kyo realistic portrayal of a doctor... the answer was amusing... 'she is too pretty', 'too clean'...
:lol: but her character is a surgeon and her hands specially/ or surgical gloves needs disinfectant before cutting up a patient :( ... and may I share my everyday early morning commute... happens to be the same train car as some doctors going to work... we sometimes chat and I see the ladies prim, combed hair and with light make up on... one assigned in the emergency room duty, one happens to be in her 2nd year pretty physician surgeon... who volunteers.. we chat about the Doctors Without Borders which she happened to participate last year... one of my fav charities along with Unicef. that is why I am so interested in the far from the ordinary drama.

Just last Friday morning, I asked her (Lorraine is brunette, beautiful and smart) during her volunteering trips how are the situations... and I asked her to watch this Korean drama :blush: :) if the portrayals and situations are close to reality. she promised to try and watch this weekend... Oh shameless me :blush:
:shy:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me. Reason: Spelling

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145689

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Joong Ki's family...... my in-laws :blush: :lol: :pinch: :P :huh: mianhe, my delusional mind :lol:

:heartsh: :luvluv: :ding:

His Parents and siblings....older brother and younger sister.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145690

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Jong Ki's early life....

During his high school life, Song Joong-ki competed at the higher level for short track speed skating. Representing his hometown, the city of Daejeon, Song participated in the National Games three times and won awards at other large meets. During his first year of high school, however, he was injured and had to quit the sport (Song would later play a national speed skater in the TV series Triple). He then turned his attention to his studies, which improved his grades dramatically and he received the highest grades for all his subjects. Having scored 380 points out of 400 on his national college entrance, he entered the prestigious Sungkyunkwan University.

Because of his timid personality, his parents had sent Song to a variety of classes, including acting classes, to improve his social skills. During his sophomore year in college, Song's sterling academic record as a business administration major took a dip when he finally decided to pursue acting seriously. He made his television debut as a contestant on KBS's Quiz Korea, making it all the way to the finals (but not winning). Song also became a cover model for College.
source: Wikipedia

siblings....

cr as tagged

He would tease his younger sister Seul-Gi at times :lol: ... Some of her friends show more interest in him and would ask for his autograph from her that sometimes annoys her :lol:

Joong-ki is proud of her and at the Dream Team variety show that he was in, they went to Vancouver, Canada to film and she came to watch him to show her support (she was a student there) Joongki was grinning and smiling at her presence there. Sweet, adorable siblings!

Did you watched that episode?...

Song Joong Ki smiling and looking at his younger sister...with tears gleaming in his eyes said...
“Seul Gi, you must be lonely living here all by yourself. I’m here now. I’ll show my very best for you, my little sister.” Awwwwww !

..... the sad part is few netz commented 'ugly' that must hurt Joongki's feelings. He is so proud of her. Seul-Gi is beautiful !

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145759

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki respond to dating rumors after being seen together
By alim17 56 minutes ago

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's chemistry in 'Descendants of the Sun' is so believable that the two have found themselves in a dating rumor!

Previously, people claimed that the actors were wearing couple bracelets in the drama. Now, it appears that people witnessed the two of them shopping together in the United States and posted this onto an online community. Naturally, this spread like wildfire along with the speculation that the two are a real-life item.

Regarding this, both actors' sides stated that this was groundless. Song Hye Kyo's agency rep said on March 21, "Her dating Song Joong Ki is completely untrue. There's not even a need to make an explanation for her 'date' in New York with Song Joong Ki. Song Joong Ki is a close colleague and junior."

Song Joong Ki's agency had likewise said, "Calling it a dating rumor in itself is getting too ahead of yourself. This is untrue."
cr Allkpop

On March 21, Song Hye Kyo’s affiliates stated, “This is the first time hearing about her scandal with Song Joong Ki. After confirming with Song Hye Kyo, she was on vacation in New York and Song Joong Ki happen to also be there. So, they had a meal together. Other friends were also there with them, including affiliates. We cannot believe it turned into a scandal.”
cr Soompi

On March 20, Taiwanese and Chinese media outlets reported that Song Joong Ki and Ruby Lin, who is known in Korea through her role in “My Fair Princess,” were caught up in dating rumors due to speculations made by netizens.

According to the outlets, on March 18, Ruby Lin posted on her Weibo, “I’m happy because of you. I’ll see you next week.”

Song Joong Ki, too, used the phrase, “I’m happy because of you,” which made netizens suspicious of the two’s relationship.

In response to the dating rumors, Ruby Lin said, “I used that phrase because advertisers wanted me to. This is all a huge misunderstanding. I don’t even personally know Song Joong Ki.”
cr Soompi

- " -
Speculations came about after an anonymous Internet user claimed to have seen them shopping and dining together in New York.

She usually dates all of her co-stars ?... Hyun Bin Was confirmed. Dating scandal with Kang Dong Won in Paris. Rain when he visited her on her movie set and brought snacks. Dating rumor with Jo I Sung (close friend of Song Joong Ki) Who knew her for 10 years and find her attractive but he never considered dating her.

I don't think SJK and SHK are in a relationship.... but who knows :P
:superkiss: =X
Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145760

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@nu2me for the info about Joong Ki. I knew he is a smart guy but didn't know he was a business administration major. Good thing it didn't work out for him or we would be missing him on screen. ;)

Some people can be cruel and call people ugly. South Koreans want to look good on the outside so cosmetic surgery is very prevalent in the country. Too bad since it seem more shallow because they don't look at the personality but just the outward appearance. That's okay, Joong Ki still love his sister just the way she is. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145761

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Another dating rumor. Feeling sorry for actors and actresses who just want to hang out as friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 4 weeks ago #145762

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I agree with you @yummeijeu, it is tougher to be a Korean celebrity than our celeb here... Sad that some would Get too personal and feel it is their right to conclude easily...

Hanging out and enjoying each other's company is nothing out of the ordinary here...
Oh well.

Song Joong Ki for Kolon CF...

Song Joong Ki sheds his uniform and puts on sexy sportswear.

The behind-the-scenes cuts of 'Kolon Sport' CF captures Song Joong Ki roaming around the city in comfy, yet stylish outfits. Song Joong Ki matches a windbreaker with bermuda pants, which is light but also warm for spring weather. His bright yellow shoes add some springy color to the outfit.

Song Joong Ki, who is currently gaining immense popularity from the drama 'Descendants of the Sun', took off his military uniform, but still overflows with handsomeness. The photos are only b-cuts from the CF. Viewers can't imagine how much hotter he could get in the full version.
cr Allkpop
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds