Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Bum (김범)

Kim Bum (김범) 11 years 2 months ago #66376

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
he is so damn cute...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
ScreenShot2013-02-16at6.15.54PM.png

Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, vertige25

Kim Bum (김범) 11 years 2 months ago #66378

• elankham
  • Administrator
Kim Bum Talks about his First Love and First Kiss
89847991.jpg

Participating in the special ‘Touch Show,’ Kim Bum shared his own personal experiences with touch.
The event took place at the UNIQLO in Kwangjang-dong in Seoul on February 14, where he and actor Kim Kang Woo participated in a magic show for the promotion of their new movie, Psychometry.

During the magic show, magician Lee Jun Hyung asked a series of questions to Kim Bum, including his first love experiences.

“I did have one,” replied Kim Bum on his first love. When asked about his first kiss, he answered, “I was 19 years old and I did it in front of my girlfriend’s house.”

All the girls screamed in jealousy upon hearing the story, creating a bright atmosphere at the event.

Psychometry will premiere on March 7.

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

How to watch the movie???:( :( :(

credit:http://enewsworld.mnet.com
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, vertige25, thuank2a4

Kim Bum (김범) 11 years 1 month ago #66581

• elankham
  • Administrator
TV Kim Bum Won′t Let Go Of His Script on the Set of ′That Winter, the Wind Blows′

91237720.jpg

On February 21, Kim Bum′s agency King Kong Entertainment released photos showing just how hard Kim Bum works for SBS′ That Winter, the Wind Blows.

In the four photos, Kim Bum is shown poring over his script. He is also shown conversing with the other actors, seemingly practicing his lines with them.

Kim Bum appears in the drama as Jin Sung. He tricks PL Group in order to repay his debt and helps Oh Soo (Zo In Sung) approach Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo). He is both a good friend and a romantic man, as he harnesses an unrequited love toward Hee Sun (Jung Eun Ji).

ScreenShot2013-02-21at7.50.31PM.png

source: enewsworld.mnet.com

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 9 months ago #69988

• elankham
  • Administrator
Kim Boem at the Jung-Yi, The Goddess of Fire press conference recently.
The male main cast is Lee Sang Won and the female is Moon Geun Young.
"Jung-Yi, The Goddess of Fire" depicts the life and love of Yoo Jung, the first woman who ever made ceramic in the Joseon Dynasty period.
130627_51cbcec8e9dda.jpg

130627_51cbdbd0281be.jpg

Lee Kwang So also in this drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betshinhye

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73279

• elankham
  • Administrator
Do you believe that they are dating now?

54b0e53f8794a4c2059177040cf41bd5ad6e3923.jpg

Ohhhhhh soo sweet!!!

Both of then not denied the rumors.
They become close after acting together in the Goddes of Fire.
MGY is a bit older from Kim Bum..but who care..as long as you can love each other....
Life is beautiful...

50573506.jpg

Wish their relationship will lasting....:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Again: I hope Shin Hye will not dating Min Ho after The Inheritors... wakakaka :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73282

• Keila
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 105
I'm also a fan of Moon Geun Young and Goo Hye Sun. In an interview with Goo Hye Sun on Peppermint while she was still filming BOF, GHS commented that although Kim Bum was the youngest of the cast, he was also the most mature. She said Kim Bum was a real man :)

So that tells me Kim Bum is an old soul in a young body so age wouldn't matter if he truly is dating MGY. Love this guy too!
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Keila. Reason: added additional info
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73285

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Keila wrote:
I'm also a fan of Moon Geun Young and Goo Hye Sun. In an interview with Goo Hye Sun on Peppermint while she was still filming BOF, GHS commented that although Kim Bum was the youngest of the cast, he was also the most mature. She said Kim Bum was a real man :)

So that tells me Kim Bum is an old soul in a young body so age wouldn't matter if he truly is dating MGY. Love this guy too!

Yes, he is a real man indeed. It was really brave of him and her to go in public with their relationship. Why hide love, when
it is such a beautiful thing to show the world. I can tell that theyre happy together. I'm rooting for them :luvluv:

So hopefully Shin Hye would open up if she would start to date someone. I may or may not like the person she'd date, but I think as a fan, its reassuring to know that she is capable of love, and as a fan I would rather be informed than be deceived.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Keila, Irishly10

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73312

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
good for them

just makes me wonder, if MGY can score KB then PSH can score someone as good too? or is it PSH likes to friend-zone every guy she works with that makes them see her as just a best buddy or little sister?

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73315

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh really? That's news to me. Good for them. Not a fan of Moon Geun Young but good luck to them both still. I always hate the comparisons made between Shin Hye and her.

@ sis elana: Why wouldn't you want Shin Hye to date Min Ho? ( I personally don't think they will just because Shin Hye said long ago in an interview that Min Ho would be the last person she would date on a list of guys but they could be friends).

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73316

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy,

I also personally think LMH and PSH will not date in real life. This is not based on the list mentioned years ago. But judging frm the bts we can see so far. I don't see any love interests frm their interactions. Plus, on the running scene bts in California, LMH just left behind a limping PSH on the streets. A guy who cares for a girl will not do that.

Having said that i'm happy their chemistry works on-screen
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds