Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Bum (김범)

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73317

• Keila
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 105
I thought PSH and LMH looked pretty friendly during their Oct 7th press conference. Wow, the way LMH took her hand was pretty manly unless of course it was all about fan service.

Speaking of press conferences, I guess you can tell Kim Bum was already into Moon Geun Young in this picture.

kimbummoongeunyoung.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73318

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I think the attraction blossomed while they were filming.
At one point she was also linked to JKS when they were filming MMM, but of course they both denied it.
Kim Bum and her are more suitable to each other.

Maybe there's still a possibility that MinHo will fall for Shin Hye or she would fall for him.
But so far I don't see any sparks yet while they're filming together....we need more bts.

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73319

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Thinking about it, i think this is just my Tan-Eun Sang sydrome wanting them to be together in real life. If i were to pick a celebrity candidate for PSH it would be someone like Lee Seunggi. Then again i would support anyone that PSH chooses

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73327

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ nzida: Which BTS did Min Ho leave Shin H=X ye limping?!! Did she get hurt??!

Well, I think Min Ho and Shin Hye will make good friends rather than lovers. I am disappointed we see so little BTS, if any, of just the two of them. At the press conference though, they were really quite "together." There may not be love sparks off screen but definitely lots on screen.

I know lots of you don't think so but I really liked Min Ho and Park Min Young together. Before this forum crashed, there was the Min-Min thread and lots of their BTS. You can definitely tell from the BTS that Min Ho was interested in her. It's too bad they did not last long. That's why I'm wondering how long Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum will last since they are relatively young. We shall see.

But Shin Hye is still young and there are still lots of eligible bachelors out there. If Shin Hye and Min Ho continue to keep in contact with each other in the future, who knows, they may like each other? Jang Dong Gun's wife was his friend for 10 years and then they got married. People think differently when they become more mature. At some point too, Min Ho will need to enlist in the army. But I digress...
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, maeladie

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73328

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Sis Mandy,

I think PSH legs were a bit tired from all those running scenes overseas. I can't remember which link but if u were to search the Heirs bts, u will get that video. That's the one with the gangsters chasing them

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73329

wow... good for moon geun young, I think she is the same with shin hye when it comes to boys... She is a great actress and a natural beauty so I like her.... Shin hye in my opinion is not ready for a relationship and if ever Min Ho will initiate intention towards her, she's the kind of a girl who's gonna turn away and not entertain those kind of things...
I hope Shin Hye will end up with her "bestfriend".. you know the best husband every girl could have is her "bestfriend"!! I think Min Ho is attracted to beautiful-sophisticated looking ladies, i remember when he said he likes Song He Kyo.. hmm, but i've seen a picture of Park Min Young when she was young, its really different so i think she had a surgery....well, no one could beat the sweetness of yong hwa and shin hye...their BTS could prove it...you could really see that there's something between them..a mutual feeling that yet to unveil..

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73366

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Sis glennie

Yep, min young did plastic surgery. But i dont think min ho minds considering he also did a nose surgery. One of the reasons why i adore shin hye above other actresses. NATURAL BEAUTY

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73377

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
What?!!
I thought Min Ho's nose is original..
oh my..

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73379

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Second to you sis El, WHATTTT??? I didn't know that too.... really?! LMH on nose surgery? ok, if thats make him perfect, so perfect for me.hehhehe.... Shinhye's natural beauty makes us love her more, so Beautiful inside and out.

Kim Bum (김범) 10 years 5 months ago #73387

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh...Min Ho had nose surgery?!! That's prob why he looked different 4 years ago!! Did he make it pointier?

Yeap, that's also another reason why I LOVE Shin Hye. No plastic surgery yet so beautiful. Natural beauty. I was aware that Min Young had plastic surgery. I thought it was only double eyelid surgery but it could be more...however, at least she is open about it and admits to it unlike some actresses who refuse to admit it.

Song Hye Ko? I feel like she looks different too from when she was in Autumn Love Story. She lost a lot of weight, and I can't tell if she has had plastic surgery. If she did, I guess it is very subtle.
Time to create page: 1.267 seconds