Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010

[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #18452

• Nhycca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Update from hancinema

Mischievous Kiss (Drama - 2010)

장난스런 키스 (Jang-nan-seu-reon Ki-seu)

Directed by Hwang In-roi (황인뢰), Kim Do-hyeong (김도형)

Screenplay by Ko Eun-nim (고은님)

•Drama

Airing dates : 2010/09/01~Upcoming
Wed, Thu 21:55

Drama based off the comic series "Itazurana Kiss." Filled with episodes that reflect Korea's sentiment, and has a stable storyline.

Cast

Kim Hyun-joong
김현중
Jeong So-min
정소민
Lee Tae-seong
이태성
Song Yong-sik
송용식

hello all! i saw this in facebook.... if this is really true... i wish park shin hye will get the female lead :) although its not with JGS but im still happy if she can get a new drama... and KHJ is really a good and handsome actor B) they already paired in a CF right? :P

Did you miss seeing Kim Hyun Joong on the small screen? Were you impressed by his performance in “Boys Over Flowers”? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you’re in luck – he’s set to star in a new drama!

According to an official at KEYEAST, Kim Hyun Joong’s agency, he will star in a new drama series based off of the Japanese manga series, “Itazura na Kiss”. “Itazura na Kiss” was an immensely popular manga in Japan, and was made into an animated series and live action drama as well. “He hasn't officially signed a contract yet but he has provisionally agreed to appear in the drama,” the official said.

If Kim puts his pen to the paper officially, he will play the role of a “perfect” student named Baek Seung Jo who gets good grades, can cook, and is a fantastic athlete.

Producers are still trying to cast his female interest -- a girl named Moon Hani, who is a troublemaker. They are contemplating between f(x) member Sulli, Kara member Han Seung Yeon, and actress Park Shin Hye.

The new series will air in August on MBC, after “Road No. 1” ends. Director Hwang In Roi, of “Goong” fame will film the series. Group 8, who created last year’s hit “Boys Over Flowers”, will be producing the show. Stay tuned!

Source:http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=ent5&idxno=2010070910342858880
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amanda881

Re:Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 13 years 9 months ago #18454

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Hi Nhycca

There is no confirmation on this yet. I'm sorry. Thread will be locked until confirmation news has been released. Meanwhile please discuss the possibility in the news section -> www.park-shin-hye.com/en/community/26-Pr...im-Hyun-Joong-%28%29

Thanks!

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19261

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
Update info from hancinema.
:)
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19270

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
kinda sad since park shin hye will not be in this drama...i super love this one...but im hoping for the best for the two leads...im looking forward to this...

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19502

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
This drama has start filming!
Group8 has released some photos oh KHJ
ISWAK.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: amanda881

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19517

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
It's nice to see Kim Hyun Joong in another drama, he's back into acting..
He's quite cute and talented..For my curiosity, does anyone here like him?
Or is it only me?? :ohmy:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19526

i'll definetly wait for this... i love the Taiwanese version and surely i'll also love this...

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19537

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
im super excited with this drama...
kiss.jpg

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 9 months ago #19542

• piggymori
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 7
WOW! I want to watch this drama! KHJ is love. :)

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #19758

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i wish we can see SH here instead of what's her name...i sure miss seeing her on screen!!!
Time to create page: 1.184 seconds