Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010

Re:[Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #19765

• thricia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 13
i also wish SH is the main cast than the girl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #20253

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
“It Started With A Kiss” revealed!

Take an exclusive look behind the scenes on the set of the upcoming MBC drama“It Started With A Kiss”
(aka Mischevious Kiss).

Let the kissing begin! The main stars (Kim Hyun-joong,Jung So-min, and Lee Tae-sung) of the soon
to be released MBC drama have just unveiled new photos and an exclusive interview session with
MBC Section TV! The following is what actor/singer Hyun-joong stated in the interview:

“My character(Baek Seung-jo) is a despondent guy.He becomes angry very quickly. In one word,
he’s a hopeless guy.September will soon become a ‘hopeless’ month”

I doubt anything this handsome star does will ever be hopeless. If anything, September will be one
of the brightest months! Why? Because,our flower boy returns to our television screens!

cr: imMissChievous

Source: POPSEOUL
Posted by: Frances @ dkpopnews

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #20258

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
thanks betsy for sharing..
can't wait to see this dram :woohoo:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #21168

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
There are 4 promotional posters has been released.

20100819_playfulkiss_1.jpg

For those who wants to download the HQ posters, go to the official website to download them.

Omo !

Playful Kiss reveals teaser video

20100819.jpg

We are now just less than two weeks away from the debut of upcoming drama, Playful Kiss early next month on September 1st in the Wed-Thus timeslot, as it takes over from Road No.1.

The drama which is adapted from a popular Japanese manga, has been the center of much attention from fans because of the story and leading cast of Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min.

The 40s teaser sees Ha Ni hiding behind a pillar, flustered as she prepares to hand the incoming Seung Jo her love letter. Be enchanted by Hyun Joong’s bewitching smile!

Source: allkpop

Hmm.. kinda interesting to watch! :dry:
Falling for the smile, again haha
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by pj0t.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, elaiza

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #21171

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
omg...what a bewitching smile!!! i so wanted SH to play the lead here...but of course we all knew why....
i'm looking forward to watching this!!! thanks for the teaser!
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 8 months ago #21184

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sorry, this is off topic but it is an article about Kim Hyun Joong ;)

Kim Hyun Joong picked as the favorite avatar to control
by maestro-J on August 19, allkpop

Through August 12th-18th, music portal site Monkey3 held a poll asking, “Who would you pick as your avatar to control?”

If you guys don’t know, the term ‘avatar’ refers to MBC’s popular variety show Hot Brothers. In the show, people who are the ‘avatars’ are the people who are controlled by other people to go on a date in place of them. The controller of the avatar then commands them what to do throughout the whole entire date.

The winner of Monkey3’s poll was none other than Kim Hyun Joong who had 47% of the votes (395 votes out of the total 836).

The second place went to Big Bang’s Seungri (16%) and the third place went to actor So Ji Sub (13%).

Following the top three were Lee Minho, Se7en and DJ DOC’s Lee Ha Neul.

Netizens who chose Kim Hyun Joong commented things such as, “Instead of controlling him, I want to date him, ” “I think Kim Hyun Joong wouldn’t obey the commands” and “I wish he can really make an appearance in the show.“
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 7 months ago #22025

• almontel
I feel so bad for MK, it's first day of showing garnered a very low 3.5% rating...omo....it just can't beat King of Baking at 44% and Gumiho at close to 12%!

I love the OST of G.NA especially Kim Hyun Joong's ballad....please let me know where i can download KHJ's song!!!

www.allkpop.com/2010/08/g-na-reveals-kis...for-playful-kiss-ost

www.allkpop.com/2010/09/preview-of-kim-h...ngs-playful-kiss-ost

Omo, it's already been subbed, how fast is viikii??
here's the First Ep Part1:
www.viikii.net/videos/watch/99947/0/come...pisode-1-part-1.html
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, betsy

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 6 months ago #23451

• almontel
I feel bad for PK's ratings, king of baking was the king at the ratings, and now that i'm done watching that...i'm back at watching GuMiho and PK...

soooooooooooooo nice, on Ep 8, they went to see a movie and of course, what did they watch? it was Cyrano Agency...ke ke ke...we saw a few second of the DC's proposition and just a couple of seconds of SH's appearance in the CA movie with UTW...
i love how even PK is promoting SH"s movie like the Hongs' did in Gumiho....

here's the episode:
www.viikii.net/videos/watch/103809/0/com...pisode-8-part-6.html

you'll see SH at around 8:20....
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 5 months ago #29064

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
“Playful Kiss” reveals making-of video

20101118_hyunjoongkim.jpg

The making-of video for the drama “Playful Kiss” was revealed on Novemer 17th, featuring never-before-seen scenes and various NG cuts.

Since November 2nd, the Youtube channel for “Playful Kiss” has been uploading three special episodes every week, achieving impressive records in views and replies.

The special episodes for the drama will come to an end on the afternoon of the 18th with the final reveal of its second making video.

Actor Kim Hyun Joong commented, “I’m thankful for the fans that have been with us through this long time. I will greet you all once again with good performances and projects.”

Netizens left comments such as, “The set looks so lively,” “Kim Hyun Joong is even cool in the NG Cuts!,” and “I’ve fallen in love with how professional Kim Hyun Joong is.”

credit:allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: [Drama] Mischievous Kiss (Itazura na Kiss Korean Version) 2010 13 years 5 months ago #29298

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
i really like this korean drama "Playful Kiss", after i watch it i'm beginning to like KHJ..:woohoo:

He's so damn HOT..!!:woohoo: :lol:

please watch this drama and i assure you will love the story..;) . so sad that shin hye reject the role of the girl.:(

i like the part where they "kiss in the rain"., bring back those YAB memories where HTK said to gominam that she will only like him. :lol: :lol:

oppa kim hyun joong saranghe..;)

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, gailnav
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds