* Blood type: B
* Talent agency: Beijing Dongwang
* Group: Wu Hu Jiang

TV Series

* Me and My Brother (filming, 2010)
* K.O.3an Guo (FTV, 2009)
* ToGetHer (CTV, 2009)
* Hot Shot (CTV, 2008)
* Romantic Princess as Nan Feng Lin (CTV, 2007)
* The X-Family as Shen Xing Zhe / Qiang Ling Wang (GTV, 2007)
* Love at First Fight as Lei Sheng Da (2007)
* Emerald on the Roof as Nie Kai (GTV, 2006)

Trivia

* Skills: Chinese martial arts, cello, performing, and computer graphic design
* Hobbies: Electric guitar and skiing

George Hu is Park Shin Hye's combat butler

george hu5.jpg

Reposted from: asianfanatics.net
Source: UDN
Written by: fufu @ CpopAccess.com

GTV has just announced a new idol drama starring Korean actress Park Shin Hye and Taiwanese actor George Hu from K.O.3an Guo. The drama will be an adaptation of the popular manga/anime series “Hayate the Combat Butler” (旋風管家).

GTV is reportedly going to be paying for all expenses including plane tickets, hotel rooms and meals for the actress as well as her manager and assistant. She will also be bringing her own personal hair and makeup artist along during the two month filming period.

In preparing for the role, George Hu has been put under extensive training such as practicing martial arts, dancing, as well as singing. As the all-purpose combat butler, George is confident in showcasing not only his fighting skills, but also his ability to do house chores, “I’m great at cleaning the house. I’m also okay at cooking.” He even revealed that he once thought of becoming a chef too.

When Park Shin Hye visited Taiwan in the beginning of August, she met with George and had a hot pot dinner together. They didn't interact much due to the language barrier. George described Park Shin Hye as being “very quiet, skinny, and very cute," and looks forward to working with her.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Rosie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, elankham, monomi, amanda881, elaiza

Re: George Hu 13 years 7 months ago #22868

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello Rosie :lol: I am drooling over this guy too :pinch: . Thanks dear.

did u check out the first thread : Park Shin Hye learns Chinese, Role in "Hayate Nogotoku" confirmed
we got introduced to this hottie, George Hu when we found out about Shin Hye confirming her part in "Hayate Nogotoku".

and I'm sure we will get more news about this chinese anime in the coming weeks. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: George Hu 13 years 7 months ago #22950

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i like him too...like i mentioned before, i watched him in Together with Rainie Yang and Jiro Wang and believe me girls, he was a much better actor than Jiro...ha h a ha...

i'm sure he'd take care of our sweet girl...

i wish SH would finish up with this and hurry up to pair up with LMH in his series next year...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: George Hu 13 years 7 months ago #22964

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: hahahaha Almontel, I am also keeping my fingers crossed that Shin Hye will be in LMH's upcoming drama.
I wish I wish I wish it happens :pinch:

Re: George Hu 13 years 7 months ago #22975

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
Hotness OVERLOAD...kekeke...
I need an aircon...seriously...

Re: George Hu 13 years 6 months ago #23016

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
Picture spam for George Hu...can't wait how the drama with Shin Hye will turn out...

2fa1f5d14f6bc0_full.jpg

georgehu7.jpg

george hu6.jpg

george hu4.jpg

georgehu8.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Rosie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy, elankham, amanda881, elaiza

Re: George Hu 13 years 6 months ago #23042

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Who is GEORGE HU ?

George Hu was born and raised in New York City and received his bachelors in Computer Science at St. John’s University. He returned to Taiwan after graduating where he was scouted and began his acting career. He speaks fluent Taiwanese and Mandarin, as well as English.

TV Series

* K.O.3an Guo (FTV, 2009)
* ToGetHer (CTV, 2009)
* Hot Shot (CTV, 2008) - Hot Shot (also known as Basketball Fire) (traditional Chinese: 籃球火; pinyin: Lan Qiu Huo)is a Taiwanese TV series produced by CTV starring Jerry Yan, Show Luo, and Wu Chun from Fahrenheit.

* Romantic Princess as Nan Feng Lin (CTV, 2007)
* The X-Family as Shen Xing Zhe / Qiang Ling Wang (GTV, 2007)
* Love at First Fight as Lei Sheng Da (2007)
* Emerald on the Roof as Nie Kai (GTV, 2006)

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, gailnav

Re: George Hu 13 years 5 months ago #25649

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
while waiting for Hayate news, let's look at George Hu

Film Title: K.O.3anguo
Film Type: Taiwanese Drama
Genre: Fantasy ,
Release Date: 2009

Taiwanese Drama Casts:
Bu Xue Liang, Cai Yi Zhen, Chen Bo Zheng, George Hu, Lee Shiau Shiang, Lin Bo Yan, Zhang Hao Ming
Description
After getting kicked out from their 24th school for starting fights and couldn't find another school that would accept them, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei thought it's a God send that Liu Bei proposed to be their sworn brothers so they could enroll into the prestigious Dong Han Shu Yuan, a school exclusively for royalty, on the condition that they pay for his tuition. Though they enrolled, it didn't mean they attended the class in peace because they must survive the school's death traps and hostile invasion from warring schools.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: George Hu 13 years 5 months ago #25650

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jiro and George forgot their passports and Raine had to fly to Singapore solo in Feb 09

Jiro Wang, Rainie Yang and George Hu went to Singapore to promote their new series <Together>. However, the two male leads forgot their passport, and abandoned the female lead Rainie Yang, who flew to Singapore, first, while the male leads took the next flight.

SingTao Daily reported, this caused Rainie to joke that she is an abandoned female lead, waited for the two of them for 3 hours.
The report state, when they arrived in the airport and ready for departure, George realized that he forgot to bring his passport. After hearing that, Jiro quickly check for his own and realized that he forget his too. In the end, both of them had to take the next flight out to Singapore, while Rainie reached Singapore first.

Source: Liberty Times
Translation : ginying@RYIFC
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: George Hu 13 years 5 months ago #25651

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
"Hot Shot’s Premiere Event", july 08

The highly anticipated idol drama, with a super dream team lineup of actors, and a combination of sports, dreams, love, and friendship, “HOT SHOT,” finally held its premiere event on 07/24. Starring actors Show Lo, Chun Wu, Coco Jiang, Michael Chang, George Hu, Chou Cai Shih, etc, attended, but one of the main actors Jerry Yan failed to attend.

At the premiere event, the actors first had a meet and greet with the fans, where lucky fans also played games with these actors. First, they were divided into two teams for a basketball competition, then had a friendly competition in Carrot Squat. The fans were all extremely happy to have close interactions with their idols. The venue was packed with fans, waiting outside in the hot weather, just waiting to catch a glimpse of their idol, and play games with them. After the premiere airing, there was an autograph session that followed. There were fans from all over the world, even before this drama aired, there has been hustling and bustling about it. Hot Shot will premiere on 7/27 on CTV and 8/2 on GTV, the TV ratings shall be proportional to the enthusiasm and passion of the fans.

“Hot Shot” has the highest production costs, spending $60 million NTD to carry out. After its airing in Taiwan, it will be aired overseas as well, including Japan, Korea, Southeastern Asia, Hong Kong, etc. This probably will bring a never-seen-before grandeur in the Asian community. To further advance Taiwanese dramas, “Hot Shot” not only had actual basketball tournaments on the courts, they also had to make basketball more dream-like and legendary. Without any consideration in costly expenditures, they’ve created the most fashionable, praise worthy drama format.

Show Lo’s character “Yuan Da Ying” is an energetic guy with natural talents of jumping, agility, and unbounded potential. He’s full of passion and has a personality of strong will and hard work just to fulfill his basketball dreams, which is quite similar to Show Lo’s energetic, enthused, passionate reputation for his showbiz career. With Show Lo’s portraying him, “Yuan Da Ying’s” sincerity, vivacity, and enthused passion will further be wholly conveyed.

And Chun Wu’s “Wu Ji Zun,” is a basketball player with 3 consecutive records as his high school’s MVP. Lots of people have the dream of surpassing him, “Wu Ji Zun” was the reason why “Dong Fang Xiang” almost gave up basketball. This character will allow Chun to show his basketball skills. Then after joining the Warriors Team, he will be joining a spectacular competition against “Dong Fang Xiang” and “Yuan Da Ying” on the Thunderclap Team.

cre: E News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Show Lo's International English Forum
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds