TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131037

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Annie20 wrote:

Jong Suk Instagram update

속상하게 나도 모르는 일이 자꾸 생긴다.. ㅎㅎ 그래도 생존신고!!
It’s sad that things I don’t know often happen.. haha even like that, just to report that I am alive!

Cr: amyhsk NO WONDER YOU'RE SAD...YOU'RE BFF HAS A GF ALREADY...SORRY JONGSUKKIE...NO BROMANCE ANYMORE HUH????

:luvluv:
yay a selfie but he's upset :(
fighting ljs
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, jhen30

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131041

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: Lee Jong Suk speaks up for the first time since dating rumors with Park Shin Hye :heartsh:

park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk_1437558227_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk spoke up for the first time since dating rumors involving actress Park Shin Hye hit headlines a few weeks ago.

He shared the above photo on July 21 to Instagram as well as the message,"Distressingly, things that I'm not even aware of keep happening. Still, reporting I'm surviving." Many of you may remember that Dispatch reported in late June that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye had allegedly been dating for four months, but both their agencies stated that the two actors are simply friends.

Fans responded to Lee Jong Suk's post, saying, "Lee Jong Suk's skin is amazing," "Your fans are here, so please don't be distressed," and more.

In other news, Lee Jong Suk's longtime good friend Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed to be dating Shin Min Ah. How are you Lee Jong Suk-Kim Woo Bin shippers holding up?

cr.allkpop :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131053

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619

Lee Jong Suk for Skin Food
Cr: supernad2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, seirazde

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131054

• Annie20
  • Senior Star

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Jong Suk is afraid of animals gif series (from Real Mate Australia)

1. Alligator

2. Koala

He said, “Thank you~ I am thank you.” (Thank you~ 나는 Thank you) when he realised they wanted to put the koala into his arms. (4th gif)

3. Kangaroo

omg he's adorable hehhe this was back in 2013 and he went to Australia with a friend from school 2013, for this variety show called Real Mate. Now he doesn't do variety shows :( but i understand why so i'm find with it ;)
=X
:-V

Cr: amyhsk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131095

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you @Annie, I've watched the episodes of "Real Mate" filming in Australia. :P
:heartsh:

Lee Jongsuk is hilarious, both of them almost made me fall off my chair laughing !! :lol: :P
was in tears from laughing too much ! .... a must watch clips :P
The sounds they make when they could not elaborate more is too funny :lol: :lol: wow, uhm, ahh

Jongsuk keeps saying 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida) instead of "Thank you" to the Australian guides, skydiving experts. :P

Their trip to the "rain forest" with a lady guide.... LJS said "you're pretty" :blush:
The other lady guide... LJS said "beautiful" :P

When he was given the baby croc to hold.... :lol: he was dying to give it back.... :P

When he was to feed the Kangaroo, he did not extend his hand "a little abruptly" to feed on his palm...the Kangaroo moved and scared the sh.... out of him :lol: then how he flinch :lol: (have to watch that too!!) :P while the Kangaroo was licking the food on his palm !! :lol: :silly: :lol:

When he was given the baby Koala to hold.... :lol: he was awkwardly laughing :lol: but the funnier thing is... when they noticed the Koala started pooping !!! :lol: :pinch:

poor Jongsuk ! :lol:

gifs cr: amyhsk
=X
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131096

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
LJS For BBQ :heartsh: :heartsh:

11060085_946097368797230_2428599176726900023_n.jpg

Fan art

11703197_945701702170130_5607565936531196942_n.jpg

11539701_945701858836781_6233498645213894172_n.jpg

11705229_945701765503457_6152717805732200576_n.jpg

11781840_945701625503471_7042340163397407527_n.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131097

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr: orange Hsu

cr: Jihye Kim

=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131098

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr: myrealQTV
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131112

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
nu2me wrote:
Thank you @Annie, I've watched the episodes of "Real Mate" filming in Australia. :P

Lee Jongsuk is hilarious, both of them almost made me fall off my chair laughing !! :lol: :P
was in tears from laughing too much ! .... a must watch clips :P
The sounds they make when they could not elaborate more is too funny :lol: :lol: wow, uhm, ahh

Jongsuk keeps saying 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida) instead of "Thank you" to the Australian guides, skydiving experts. :P

Their trip to the "rain forest" with a lady guide.... LJS said "you're pretty" :blush:
The other lady guide... LJS said "beautiful" :P

When he was given the baby croc to hold.... :lol: he was dying to give it back.... :P

When he was to feed the Kangaroo, he did not extend his hand "a little abruptly" to feed on his palm...the Kangaroo moved and scared the sh.... out of him :lol: then how he flinch :lol: (have to watch that too!!) :P while the Kangaroo was licking the food on his palm !! :lol: :silly: :lol:

When he was given the baby Koala to hold.... :lol: he was awkwardly laughing :lol: but the funnier thing is... when they noticed the Koala started pooping !!! :lol: :pinch:

poor Jongsuk ! :lol:

gifs cr: amyhsk
=X

omg thank you for this hehhe now i must go watch those two episodes of Real Mate again =X you're right they both were so funny, their episodes are hilarious and jong suk is the most adorable thing hhheheh when he had to jump from the plane :D he was so scared and before that he left a message in camera for his mom hhhe just in case hahhaha i love all the parts you already mentioned and there are many more, oh and the hello kitty fans hahh. Seriously LJS in real mate is a treasure, a must see. You see a different side of him,, you see him being all awkward, quirky and mischievous, sometimes deadpan funny and other times he's laughing like a madman heheh... :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #131120

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Sis @nu2me and Annie20, it's too funny. I'm heading off to watch Real Man now, hope they have english subs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds