TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130713

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Daum cafe update
Late post (14072015) :heartsh: :heartsh:

JS’ Daum Cafe Message

Putting this under a cut because I translated this yesterday and wanted to keep it private. There’s Chinese translations everywhere, but I don’t want his words to be misconstrued, so here it is in English. Please don’t take out.

Anneyong! It’s me!

Has everyone been well? Me too. Just… killing time with this and that~ There isn’t any dramas that’s been interesting to watch lately. Been watching all sorts of variety shows, so I’ve been spending a lot of time just sitting on my bed hehe

Also been reading the letters that you send me… Among them was the letter written by the (daum cafe) manager noona, after reading that I went into deep reflection, so here I am writing this note to my ‘loyal wives’ (fan cafe members)…keke

Hm… So the reason for leaving this note is because I haven’t been writing to you for quite some time, so I want to say sorry… Just want to say that I’m doing fine.

Since my debut, I’ve been filming non-stop, now that I have some time to rest, it seems like time is flying past… the sun rises and falls before I even notice it… it feels like that, ha

If I were working on a project, then when I look back, the scenario at the film set plays back to me in detail, as if I had written a diary entry…

But lately time just passes so quickly, making me a bit sad… ke. It also makes me think about this and that, all sorts of things.. For me, it has been a time for me to grow up a little… I try to think about it that way to comfort myself!

I had wanted to quickly pick a project and come back into your view… but it isn’t easy to choose one… and I’ve become more confused about what it is that I want to do…

Anyway, it is my job to be confused, so please wait for me a little bit more!! Very soon! I’ll be back…!!

Waa… rain is falling, how nice!! As I look out of the window, I’m listening to Hyukoh Band’s ‘Wi Ing Wi Ing’, why is it that I feel so much empathy with the song? keke Hm… the lyrics are good…

Typhoon’s coming, so be careful not to be blown away…

I’ve always preferred to be quiet, but on a personal note,unpredictable typhoons seem to happen once a year. It may have had a big effect on all of you as well, which makes me sorry…

I always want to live quietly, so even at this time, I’m just sitting here nodding off to sleep. Keke.

I won’t make you guys wait too long. Sooner or later I’ll return with a good project and let you see my acting!!

All your continued support, I’m thankful… and apologetic… I love you!!!!!

Today is Monday… Though it’s going to be tiring, let’s do!!! well!!! (I’m most scared of Mondays too…)

CJzcRg7UEAEcS2x.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130719

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Poor Jong suk.. The storm he must be talking about was the dating rumor with. Shinhye.. :( Hope nothing would change between them..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130775

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am so looking forward to his rumored drama, "Saver" with MCW. A bit sad, don't know why... :( :pinch: I am weird, don't mind me :lol:

Jongsuk speaking English...

cr: leery my lee
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, narjess89, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130804

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: The Dashing Man Leejongsuk :luvluv:

10982232_1042051349150020_5128828006113427313_n.jpg

11755073_1042051305816691_5461795326450572192_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, seirazde, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130805

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:luvluv: Park Shin Hye's Rumored Boyfriend Lee Jong Suk Actively Seeking Another K-Drama Role

11205642_915480708473998_320945125_n.jpg

chanel-2015-16-cruise-collection-photocall.jpg

While Park Shin Hye has announced her month-long break, it seems her rumored boyfriend Lee Jong Suk is actively seeking out a role for another drama. Reports claim Lee Jong Suk is set to star in another project. What is the upcoming project all about?
KDramaStars reports claim that Lee Jong Suk is set to star in the MBC production entitled "Saver." This is said to be the work of Choi Ran, who is renowned for his series "Illjimae" of 2008 which stars Lee Joon Gi. Choi Ran is also the screen writer for "God's Gift-14 Days."
speculations about Lee Jong Suk being part of the cast are all there is. Lee Jong Suk's agency or MBC Production has yet to confirm the said casting reports. Yet, social media users are hopeful that Lee Jong Suk would indeed get the part.
It has been a while since fans have seen Lee Jong Suk after his drama series with Park Shin Hye, called "Pinocchio" had ended. Despite the series ending, the pair was hounded by dating rumors after they were spotted together on multiple occasions. However, both agencies denied the reports that Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are dating.
"They only went abroad together for their photoshoot after their drama, they're not a couple. They were close friends even before they filmed 'Pinocchio' and are still good friends, so I think they were misunderstood. Lee Jong Suk didn't even know photos of them were taken. Many said that they looked good together while filming their drama so that's why it was probably perceived that way, but they are just close friends," stated a report byAllKPop.
Of course, fans are hoping that the dating rumors are true. Given their intense chemistry for "Pinocchio," them dating in real life would not be questionable. In other news concerning the pair, while Lee Jong Suk is actively searching for his next role, Park Shin Hye will be taking a month long vacation in Europe.
After working non-stop for two years, Park Shin Hye will be taking the whole month of July off. By August, she'll be getting back to her university to finish her education.

CR.CHINA TOPIX
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, seirazde, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130813

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The only hint I got for what "Saver" drama is about... They say the drama will be the same genre as "God’s Gift" and be a humanistic mystery thriller.

I did not get to watch that drama "God's Gift". Lee Jong Suk picks wide ranges of characters from a "gay guy" in Secret Garden to a "genius" in Dr Stranger. And got his wish, from a past interview, a romance melo with Park Shin-hye. Now he will get to partner up with another good actress, Moon Chae Won.

:lol: here is Jongsuk with his effortless wink :P

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, seirazde, BadBat, Annie20

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130825

• seirazde
  • Gold Star

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Sis@eve..since you posted a dancing video of Jongsuk :P ill post mine too.. Hehehe

So adorably cute..well hes not really dancing :lol: ..i just got amused at his smile in the end :heartsh:

Credit to the uploader
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130826

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
And the singing skills?? :P :-V

Credit to the uploader..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130828

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
Aw! Finally, he went out from the cave..
Jongsuk went to Woobin FM at Seoul :)

IMG_20150719_162242.jpg

IMG_20150719_162403.jpg

I really love their friendship..

Ctto..
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 9 months ago #130834

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi, sis@seirazde, i was referring to an interview with LJS where he talks about what he does, that he stays home when he is not at work. I wonder if he lives on his own? I am kind of amused by the drawing/sketch of LJS on his bed watching movies, posted by sis @Shinhyerella. Well, opposites attract they say (like positive and negative poles of a magnet)... they'll just have to find what they have in common and strengthen that so that where they differ they won't be shaken apart... I guess that's were love comes in... :) Hello to everyone on this thread, am just browsing hoping to find clarity to my own "confusion". Good luck to LJS on his new drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds