• Thank you received: 7293
more pics ..

7-2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

22.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135079

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Current Favorite Female Celebrities

uuu.jpg

ee Jong Suk revealed his current favorite female stars.

On September 8, the actor appeared live on Naver’s V App for “Lee Jong Suk Live.” Hopping onto the Internet broadcasting trend, he got close and personal with his fans, answering questions and telling fans about his life.

“I really like AOA and Kim Yoon Hye, who is in the same agency as me,” he says during the airing.

When fans ask who his favorite male actor is, he replies, “I’m a fan of actors Jo Jin Woong and Kim Sang Joong. I also really like Kim Woo Bin.”

Fans continue to ask him about his favorite singer, to which he replies, “I enjoy Sung Si Kyung. His voice is so nice

kk.jpg

bkjv.jpg

cr soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, fgnuva

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135273

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
JOngsuk attending L'inoui Event today..

COsjhaiUYAAd2x7.jpg

COsjheMUwAAFlVJ.jpg

COsjnqFUAAA97V4.jpg

COsjnqTUcAAPfoA.jpg

credit to logo...

So handsome :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135358

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
sarah.94 wrote:
Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Current Favorite Female Celebrities

uuu.jpg

ee Jong Suk revealed his current favorite female stars.

On September 8, the actor appeared live on Naver’s V App for “Lee Jong Suk Live.” Hopping onto the Internet broadcasting trend, he got close and personal with his fans, answering questions and telling fans about his life.

“I really like AOA and Kim Yoon Hye, who is in the same agency as me,” he says...

Am quite surprised (and somewhat disappointed) he didn't mention PSH. Maybe he didn't want to fuel last summer's rumors?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135364

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Annie20 wrote:
Message from Jongsuk
Source: With Photobook

Our times together.

I do quite a bit of thinking about time… Hm… Even though I want deny it, I am a person with rather low self esteem. As time passes, I go through the cycle of feelings towards myself – from desire to disappointment to despair to having the desire again. What a dramatic and painful way of living… ㅎㅎ

However, what makes me truly happy is this: People who have been watching over me all along and supporting me… yet they tell me that they actually receive comfort from me. No matter what, they tell me that it’s okay, they tell me to continue forward. For these people who are on my side, I can again prepare for my next step filled with hope.

Recently, I’ve been watching Kim Young Man ahjussi (T/N: a popular children show host that taught Korean children in the 80s how to fold origami) on ‘My Little Television’. It has become popular because it helps the audience rediscover the joys of childhood; I also felt a pang of sadness because I remembered how it was to be a child… Perhaps it’s because of the burdens we currently face every day that we are nostalgic for that period in our life…?

There’s this film ‘Maundy Thursday’ by two actors that I like very much (T/N: Kang Dong Won and Lee Na Young, also ‘Our Happy Times’, 2005) with this line in it. “When that speck that is small as dust in your eyes falls into my wound, it is more painful than the entire universe.” The truth of the matter is that we feel for own own troubles more than anyone else’s… ㅎㅎ

When I think about it, there had been things I was worried or sad about when I was young; now they all seem incredibly laughable. When kids younger than me tell me their troubles, all I can say is, “You’re too young to understand, you’ll understand when you get older”… As time passes, I’ll become old as well, perhaps then I’ll look back at this time period and even become nostalgic for it… Then I begin to worry, is it true that we just become more and more burdened as we live on?

In the future, I’ll still worry about these things, I’ll still be in frustration, I’ll still be lonely… at those times, I hope we can also rely on each other and comfort each other.

Hm… now that I reread all that I’ve written, I think because it’s 2am now, people become easily sentimental… ㅋㅋ It seems to fit GOD’s song ‘One Candle’; please forgive this disorganized and emotional passage ㅠㅠ

I’ve been mostly staying at home…
I’m doing well and recharging my batteries. We’ll meet soon.
I miss you.

Cr: hitoritabi

:heartsh:

Sis Annie, is this LJS's writing? He' very reflective, introspective. I wonder is he missing PSH? I viewed a bit of the Hot Young Blood. But didn't continue. Not his acting, it's more the plot. Am quite sure he does credible acting. I can see from other recent posts LJS has been busy and his career hasn't been affected by last summer's rumors. Good for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135365

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I watched the full Naver V app broadcast on Lee Jong Suk.... :lol: V Channel.

That must be nerve wracking for him for the first time... Catch him again in his future live broadcast.
He was himself, no frills, he is funny from his reactions and did not know what to do and keep fumbling on the camera and audio cute teddy bear :P we get a glimpse of his room. His toys were from Marvel figures.... Not sure if I spotted a iRobot on the floor :pinch: :P

He was sweating the whole time and kept brushing his hair sometimes touching his forehead.
Jongsuk's laughter is fun to hear. :blush:

Interesting that Jongsuk attended the L'inoui grand opening at Lotte. ;) he wore that knitted shirt that design that he posted in IG. He is like an entrepreneur.. remember the Megaton items and now this one.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135366

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
He mentioned AOA girls group and actress Kim Yoon Hye or Woori (his labelmate)
Remember Woori in the drama, Heartrings and also in the drama, Flower Boy Next Door.

Wow... Hotties attended the L'inoui event at Lotte Department Store were Lee Jong Suk, Jang Geun Suk, Sung Joon among others.

Jongsuk finished his 2nd V live broadcast...
He looks more at ease this time around. ;)

He packed some shirts and hoodies he designed with his friends.... his friend from high school worked with him on the project. His friend revealed that Jongsuk is nice and down to earth... He is still the same Jongsuk from then until now even when he became a star. He is quite popular among the students but he hang out with just few close friends.

This time, Jongsuk asked the viewers to guess what he had for lunch? :lol: wait... The prize is free fried chicken and a phone call from him himself. That is if you are the first one to guess that right ;)

He is like a kid in a man's clothings :lol:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135367

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk in Happy Camp, 12th Sept 2015.

cr as tagged
:heartsh:
He and the lady MC re-enacted the toast kiss :P it was funny... she is hilarious !

He'll go to Hongkong this month and he almost said when he's going but WM staffs stopped him..lol
cr: khjpearl

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135368

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
TRANSLATION OF V APP
by Hitoritabi

So for people not familiar with V App, it is a live streaming app where people can type in questions and it will appear on his screen; this is how fans are asking questions. Also, he keeps blocking his microphone with his finger, which is why the sound drifts in and out. (He keeps checking the sound like a cute idiot then finally realizes in near the end.) I was just watching it and translating what I could hear in point form:
—–

- The video was filmed in his own house (even though he immediately said, “ah wasn’t supposed to let you know it’s my house :P”), he showcased his collection of superhero figures, like Spiderman and Hulk.

- He was asked about his next project, “What should I do… should I do a drama next?” He said he can’t decide.

- He said he watched Pinocchio in this very room yesterday because he was so bored and had nothing to do…

- Fans asked if they could see his bedroom, he said that his house a bit messy so maybe next time. He worried about where to do the broadcast all day, and fussed around…

- Fans ask him to support them in studying for exams. He talks about studying for college entrance exams.

- Fans ask to see his fridge. He laughs and says there is nothing in his fridge since he lives alone.

- He says there is only a few days until his fanmeeting so he is preparing hard for it, using most of his time on it recently. *winks*

- “I like spaghetti… I like ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’…”

- “So we meet like this… it seems like there are so many foreigner watchers here, seems like more than half are foreigners…”

- Originally, he had wanted to go on a reality travelling program with Yoon Kyun Sang (hyung from Pinocchio), “but he is so popular these days, he won’t play with me anymore”, so the idea was cancelled.

- Movies you’ve watched recently? ‘Assassination’, he really wanted to watch ‘Veteran’ since he heard it was fun, but he hasn’t done so yet.

- “I like pizza…”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 7 months ago #135369

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Continue...
- He said he hasn’t seen everyone for quite some time so took the opportunity of V App to do so, he doesn’t know what he would do but will come back to V App from time to time.

- “Lately I’ve been preparing for fanmeet, reading scripts, doing exercise, nothing special nothing strange…”

- Who’s the woman at the back? “I’m on live broadcast right now, I don’t do this kind of stuff well, right? That staff is worried about me right now…”

- Fans asked him to call them or call Kim Woobin…

- He says there are not many bugs at his house these days, but there have been beetles from time to time.

- Songs you have been listening to recently? “I don’t listen to anything special, I basically listen to all the songs on top of the charts…”

- “It’s fanmeeting this weekend, but it was forecasted that there would be rain so I got worried. Now it seems there won’t be any rain so I’m relieved… But I actually like it when it rains. Just stay at home… I’m happy when rain comes, even if I have a previous engagement with someone… If it rains, we can just stay inside together. I like that.”

- How long does this last? “As long as I want.”

- Drinks you like? “Recently, I’ve been drinking detox juices a lot.”

- “I’ve been learning English very studiously lately. Now I am learning how to order food. ‘I’d like…’ Is that correct?”

- Said “Hi I am Lee Jong Suk” in Chinese.

- Artists he likes latel? “AOA and an actress from our company, Kim Yoon-hye”

- “Ah I can ask fans questions too? Are there people coming to the fanmeet this weekend? My marketing team is right next to me! :D

- Male actors you like? “Cho Jin Woong-sunbaenim, I am really his fan. Also, Kim Sang Joong-sunbaenim (DS’ Hoon’s dad), I love him. Also, Kim Woobin-ssi, I like him a lot too. Yoon Kyun Sang? Since he won’t play with me lately…”

- Male singers you like? “Sung Shi-kyung! I like his songs.”
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94
Time to create page: 0.556 seconds