TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137660

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yoo Seung Ho Comes Back With the First Cat-Themed Drama in Korea
JiwonYu October 8, 2015

Imaginary_Cat-a00-4.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung Ho will be greeting his fans through a new drama airing in November!

Although he has already filmed two movies prior to this, fans will be able to see him on the small screen before the big screen.

MBC every1′s new drama titled “Imagine Cat (tentative title)” is a remake of the popular webtoon of the same name. Anticipation rises as this is the first cat-themed drama in Korea.

The plot takes into account a human’s perspective and a cat’s perspective as they live together and heal each other’s scars.

Yoo Seung Ho will play the role of Hyun Jong Hyun, who is a webtoon artist and has a part-time job at a bookstore. His life is full of dreams but he runs into conflicts due to his stubbornness and self-centered personality. His only outlet is his pet cat, who comforts and encourages him to persevere.

The actor is actually known for his love of cats, so many fans are quite thrilled to see him in this drama.

“Imagine Cat” will start airing near the end of November.
cr: soompi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137720

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
YSH FOR JOSEON MAGICIAN

CQ1olcNUYAAEuGT.jpg

cr: the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137723

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung-ho to make small screen comeback with 'Imaginary Cat'

2015/10/08

photo641576.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho is returning to small screen with "Imaginary Cat".

On October 8th, MBC Every 1 has announced, " Yoo Seung-ho will star in "Imaginary Cat" with 8 episodes in total, which is slated to begin in the end of November this year.

Drama, "Imaginary Cat" is based on the web-toon with the same title, which will be the first drama to tell the story of cats for the first time in Korea. A human and a cat, who have each one's own mental wound, live together and heal the wounds through the co-habitation.

Yoo Seung-ho plays Hyeon Jong-hyeon, a student part time worker at a bookstore. Although he has many dreams to achieve on his list, he goes through a lot of troubles due to his stubborn and self-centered ideas. He is solaced by his companion cat Bok-gil, the only being, which opened up one's mind to Hyeon Jong-hyeon (Yoo Seung-ho). He works hard to make a living for his cat Bok-gil.
cr: hancinema
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137777

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
:luvluv: Seung Ho has acted with the dog in the movie before. He has no trouble in acting with dog. YSH chemistry with the dog in Hearty paws movie (2006) is awesome.
Plot
The movie centers on two siblings, an 11-year-old boy named Chan-yi (Yoo Seung-ho) and his little sister So-yi (Kim Hyang-gi). Abandoned by their mother, they are left to survive on their own. For his sister's 6th birthday, Chan-yi decides to give her a dog. He sneaks into a house of an old couple and steals a newly-born puppy, which she's been longing to have. Even though they are poor, they were happy. But everything changes after a tragic accident; So-yi dies and Chan-yi is left on his own to survive the streets.

:ding: U are gonna love YSH more after seeing him in this movie. He is so young here, but so talented. I'm so touched watching this :touched

cr: sonzoo mewahang
U are really a king of tears, Seung Ho :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137832

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
YSH FOR JOSEON MAGICIAN

CQXdCs9UAAAR4wO.jpg

cr: as tagged

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137834

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Would U like to know more about YSH NEW DRAMA?
Yoo Seung Ho drama is based on webcomic "Sangsanggoyangi” by Kim Gyung ( published from June 2, 2014 to April 6, 2015 via webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/) :luvluv:
Sorry i just can find it in Korean
webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/imaginarycat#1

And this is the video of the webcomic, Let us taste the atmosphere, guys :luvluv:

cr:더불어음악공장

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #137836

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Awww... It is a lovely song and the melody makes me dance and smile . :) thank you sis @syelin for sharing.
:heartsh:

The singer has a nice voice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138004

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Let us talk about the news, guys:
SBS Lines Up Another Thriller Drama Remember for Wed-Thurs Following The Village by ockoala
The network is going to stick with the thriller/mystery genre with Remember (not to be confused with KBS‘s recent drama I Remember You), the story of a genius lawyer named Seo Woo Bin who suffers from a memory disorder but sets out to investigate and clear his set-up father of a murderous crime. The production is fast-tracking the casting that is looking for a male and female lead in their mid-twenties.
:ding:
Many people suspect that Yoo Seung Ho is gonna be the main lead in Remember Drama coz the casting is looking for a male lead in their mid-twenties, I hope it's gonna be true :luvluv: The male lead character is so strong and interesting. YSH also have said it before that he would like to play the serious character in a drama. It suits U well YSH :luvluv:
Let us wait the upcoming news about the male and female leads guys.
Focus on a male and female lead in their mid-twenties, :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138007

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho Triple Play: Joseon Magician, Owner of Imaginary Cat, and Possibly Doing SBS Drama Remember
Posted on October 12, 2015 by ockoala

cateo1.jpg

It’s certainly amusing that Yoo Seung Ho‘s first post-military project is the sageuk movie The Joseon Magician (see awesome first movie poster above – swoooooon), he’s clearly got some magical powers how else to explain this latest casting news. Apparently it’s not going to be SBS regular Lee Jong Seok in upcoming Wed-Thurs thriller drama Remember, but is instead going to be my other cutie pie Yoo Seung Ho in talks as the male lead. I have zero problem with that, spread the love around and I’m sure Jong Seok-ie will be back with whatever he feels like when he feels like it.

The hot off the press casting news is going through the regular rinse-repeat-restate cycle, with the first articles that Yoo Seung Ho is confirmed for Remember, and the subsequent articles that he’s merely considering the role still based on his agency’s clarification. What’s funnier is that he’s already confirmed as of just last week for upcoming man-cat drama Imaginary Cat airing on MBC cable network Every1. How is it possible for the very in-demand young actor to do an MBC drama and a SBS drama at the same time? If the answer is duplicating himself then can I place an order for my own clone of Seung Ho-sssshi?

Imaginary_Cat-a00-5.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho’s agency explained that he’s still going Imaginary Cat, but that drama will apparently be pre-produced and be short episodes in snippets, so it’s still possible logistically for Yoo Seung Ho to film Remember, a drama that premieres in early December on SBS after The Village ends. Theoretically possible doesn’t mean it’s a good idea, and the worst thing that can happen is to overwork the poor boy, and that’s not cool with me. With this casting possibility, there is also more clarity around the plot of Remember – the male lead was born with a memory condition called Hyperthymesia, defined as the ability to remember events of life in perfect detail (also called an autobiographical memory), and to clear his father of a falsely accused crime he decides to become a lawyer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138021

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOah..... Seung Ho will be a very busy actor for MBC Every1 "Imaginary Cat" for possible airing at the end of November.

And this news about him possibly taking on SBS Remember drama. So many names getting into the mix.... ;) Can't wait to see what happens.

:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88
Time to create page: 2.194 seconds