Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138022

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
He must have accepted the offer. Asianwiki has already updated their site

asianwiki.com/Remember_(Korean_Drama)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138024

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you sis @DOH
:heartsh:

in addition..... this will be a challenging role specially since the character is faced with Alzheimer's on top of the difficulties in defending his father.

From AsianWiki....
Plot
Woo-Bin (Yoo Seung-Ho) has the condition of Hyperthymesia which allows him to remember almost every day in perfect detail. To prove the innocence of his father, Woo-Bin becomes a lawyer. He struggles to prove his father's innocence, but he begins to lose his memory due to Alzheimer’s. 

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138028

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Thank U so much sis @eve and sis @DOH for the updates, so glad to see both of U here :luvluv:
Woooah, Our Seung Ho is gonna be a lawyer :luvluv: I love it, so interesting to watch. Starting from this November we are gonna watch many sides of YSH:
IMAGINARY CAT DRAMA,
JOSEON MAGICIAN MOVIE,
KIM SUN DAL MOVIE,
AND REMEMBER DRAMA
I'm not really surprised about how YSH could have such a great power to do all of that coz he has ever been like that before, acted in many movies and dramas in just one year. He has been known as a hard working actor.
Talking about YSH, Let us watch this MV, again

cr: the owner

Every time I watch this MV, I have feeling that he is gonna be a great actor in the future, i have read somewhere that YSH has a dream to be a great Korean actor and could go to Hollywood.
He has such an unique and cool aura when he acts, i love it
Really curious to see in what level of success he could achieve :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138030

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
YSH FOR KIM SUN DAL MOVIE

CRAlAPBUsAE9KAt.jpg

CRAlAO3U8AA6i6S.jpg

cr:weibo
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138031

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Since I start to love Yoo Seng Ho personality, actng chops and that adorbs smiley eyes..... His passion, determination, dedication and great personality drew me in.

from The Way Home, Blind, Warrior Baek Dong So, The King and I, Queen Seondeok and Missing You. :blush: I've watched them all :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138032

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Thanks a lot sis @eve for sharing. Among all of those, i really like WBDS and Missing you coz YSH's eyes are so manly there ha ha ha :luvluv:
U are right sis @eve, The more we know YSH, the more we love him too.
Let us share this too sis :luvluv:

CRK3mCSUsAAHFWq.jpg

cr: as tagged
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138058

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SBS’s "Remember" courts Yoo Seung-ho to headline
by javabeans | October 13, 2015

Yoo Seung-ho is suddenly looking very busy, and I like it. A lot.

On the heels of signing on to cable drama Imaginary Cat, Yoo may also soon be joining an SBS production, the legal thriller Remember (which happens to be the drama that displaced the drama Goodbye Mr. Black, which has since been picked up by MBC). Despite a few early reports that said he was confirmed, the casting is not finalized yet, though a rep from his side stated that he is “seriously considering” it.

I’m glad to hear it, because even though I have every intention of watching Yoo Seung-ho being adorable with his cat BFF, Imaginary Cat is on cable station MBC Every1 and only eight episodes long. I’d be thrilled to have him back in a full-length series on top of that, and this drama sounds like it would provide him with a lot of meaty acting material.

Once you hear the plot of Remember, it’s easy to recall, since it’s all about (what else?) memory. The nutshell version: It’s about a hero with too much memory, who then loses his memory.

Of course, the actual plot is a lot more than just the one-liner, with the hero suffering from hyperthymesia, a condition where a person’s memory is so vivid and detailed as to be debilitating. Yoo’s character manages to overcome his disability to become a genius lawyer, and sets out to work on clearing his father’s name of a crime, only to then lose his memory. What were the chances? (In dramaland, probably about 99%.)

Remember is set to follow Village: Secret of Achiara, which puts its premiere in early December. Imaginary Cat will air in November.

cr: Ten Asia Via Dramabeans

Woah..... what a difficult, frustrating and challenging role. looking forward to this drama.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138071

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho Courted For Another Upcoming Drama
by JiwonYu October 13, 2015

yoo-seung-ho-a-.jpg

Although actor Yoo Seung Ho is already confirmed to make a drama comeback, he is reportedly looking into another role for an upcoming drama.

An affiliate stated on October 13, “Yoo Seung Ho has gotten a love call from SBS‘s new drama ‘Remember (tentative title)’ but he hasn’t confirmed that he will take the role yet. He is looking over it right now among other various projects.”

“Remember” is about a boy named Seo Woo Bin who suffers from hyperthymesia, which makes a person perfectly remember too many things. The boy becomes a lawyer to prove his dad’s innocence when suddenly he loses all of his memory and his life takes a turn.

This drama will air after “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” finishes its run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138072

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung-ho to return with the drama, ‘Remember’
Updated : October 13 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho is set to make a comeback to the small screen, according to a local news report on Tuesday.

Yoo is to play the lead role on the SBS drama “Remember,” to air in December.

The drama is about a man suffering from memory loss who tries to prove his father’s innocence.

The drama is produced by Lee Chang-min, who also produced SBS drama “Birth of a Beauty.” The screenwriter is Yoon Hyun-ho, who worked on the 2013 movie “The Attorney.”

By Lee Hye-won (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 6 months ago #138089

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
"Remember" Yoo Seung-ho is coming back
2015/10/13

photo643656.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho is coming back with "Remember". This is the first time in 3 years he's coming back since the MBC drama "I Miss You". Netizens are cheering on this fact and are highly anticipating his comeback.

The fact is that this is Yoo Seung-ho's first major drama since the discharge from the military.

"Remember" is a drama about a man with absolutely perfect memory becoming a genius lawyer. Yoo Seung-ho plays the genius Seo Woo-bin. When his father is framed by the higher social class, he becomes a lawyer to prove his father's innocence. Being the youngest lawyer , Seo Woo-bin struggles to find the criminal before his memory runs out.

Seo Woo-bin remembers too many things so he feels all emotions much more than an ordinary person. His love and desperation for his father has to show in Yoo Seung-ho's act and charisma is required too.

Yoo Seung-ho has the nickname, 'the nation's younger brother' so no one doubts his casting. His comeback is being highly anticipated by many especially those who have seen him grow up. He is the only one who can act the lawyer who goes from being a high school student to a lawyer in just 5 years.

Meanwhile, "Remember" is written by Yoon Hyeon-ho and produced by Lee Chang-min-I.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds