Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143142

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Happy New Year sis@eve, Wish U all the best in 2016 :luvluv: :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143144

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Joseon Magician Stage Greeting :luvluv:

IMG_20160101_114654.jpg

IMG_20160101_114730.jpg

IMG_20160101_114823.jpg

IMG_20160101_114827.jpg

IMG_20160101_114759.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143191

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you sis @syelin, May 2016 bring you and family more laughter, joy and many blessings!
:heartsh:

some guests at the Joseon Magician event on December 30th....
Lee Kwang-soo, Yim Si-wan, and Onew :kiss:

cr: picky pic
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143192

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Hello sis@eve :luvluv: :luvluv:
Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - Yu Seungho, god, Lee Honey (2015.01.01) ENG SUB :ding: :ding: :ding:

cr: KBS World TV
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143263

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Wow! Im loving the drama "Remember"
Cant afford to miss out a single scene. I have a roller coaster of emotions as this early stage of the drama. Hats off to Yoo Seung Ho for an excellent play of Jin Woo character.
I agree with you sister @Eve and Sis@syelin.. a team up of him and Shin Hye in a drama would be a masterpiece as both are excellent actors. :)
Cant wait for the next episodes...
Lot more episodes to come and Im so hooked to it already :lol:

cr:Yoo Seung Hoo Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143269

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u sis @syelin in the Entertainment Weekly guerrilla date segment.... watched the whole show :P

sis @seirazde, Remember drama is getting more intense, I love how Yoo Seung Ho as Seo Jin Woo delivers his lines. Spellbinding... I am also drawn to the antagonist Nam Goong Min as Nam Gyu Man facial restraint n volatile temper, not to forget Park Sung Woong as Park Dong Ho character which is intriguing .... We know he has something up his sleeves but can't figure him out yet.

Ahhh... another week of waiting. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143367

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Seung Ho pictures....

Black for more... ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143621

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
RECAP.... Episode 7

Remember - Son's War

The war begins, and Jin-woo discovers just how steep his downhill ride can be, trying to win this fight against the infamous Nam household. He’s stealthily made progress for a chance at a retrial thus far, but with a rich powerhouse as his enemy, he’ll need much more than his own willpower and memory. Although Jin-woo may seem untrusting, knowing the truth comes at a price, and he’s not willing to put others in danger for his own war.

When Jin-woo returns to his office, he’s cautiously approached by Boss Ajumma. He tells her that he coincidentally ran into Gyu-man (without divulging his premeditated plans), but just as everything is about to begin, his father can’t remember who he is. And he doesn’t want to force recollection, since it will only put Dad in more pain.

In the car ride back, Gyu-man regrets that he won’t be able to live nicely because of Jin-woo. With those scary eyes of his, Gyu-man yells at Secretary Ahn to order his guys and track Jin-woo’s trial progress.

Jin-woo gets a message from the witness, agreeing to tell him what he wants to hear. He rushes to her apartment and finds the door slightly opened. He walks in to find the witness on the floor with a red line across her neck. She’s not breathing, and Jin-woo barely has time to process everything before the police arrive at the scene.

Link.... Dramabeans

This drama is thrilling and captivating. Remember - Son's War is worth watching !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143622

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It’s our corrupt detective who greets Jin-woo and announces his arrest as a suspect for this murder. But Jin-woo knows he’s innocent and won’t fall for the detective’s act. Thinking quick, Jin-woo runs for the window, breaking the glass and landing hard on the ground. He gets up and makes a run for it, and a police chase ensues.

part of comments:...by dramallama

I had such a bad feeling about Jin-woo’s approach to this retrial. Knowing Gyu-man’s perpetually angry self and anger management issues, I could only see Jin-woo’s attempt at retrial going downhill. The moment those crazy eyes come out, I know we’re in for a tough time. I wasn’t expecting a clean fair game by any means, but I don’t know how this can be fair for Jin-woo no matter how dirty he plays. He simply doesn’t have the means, the money, or the power to make the strides that Gyu-man makes with one scary smile. I guess that makes Jin-woo the ultimate underdog, but I actually want a bit more darkness in his approach to makes things more even. Go to hell and drag that crazy-eyed murderer with you!

:pinch:

Each character portrayed by the actors/actresses are amazing, can easily be drawn in and feels like part of the story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #143709

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
opps... hope I'm not spoiling anyone who have not watch this thrilling, gripping and amazing drama.... "Remember, the war of the son"... superb acting by all the characters in this drama. I am completely taken by them. Do watch this drama, and you will be hooked!

if you haven't yet ..... check them out !

Yoo Seung Ho broke into tears, SBS Remember reached highest rating of 23.54%

Link.... m.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2016011510563367462#_adtep
Time to create page: 1.130 seconds