TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 3 months ago #143710

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
“Remember” Reaches Record Ratings With Yoo Seung Ho’s Heartbreaking Scene
kokoberry January 15, 2016

Spoiler
The January 14 episode featured lawyer Seo Jin Woo (Yoo Seung Ho) trying to get a whistleblower to tell the truth for a case involving the murder of a university student for which his father was wrongfully convicted of.

However, detective Kwak Han Soo (Kim Young Woong) gives a false testimony which blocks Seo Jin Woo from being able to overturn his father’s death sentence. Unfortunately, his father ends up passing away while being sick and bedridden. Seo Jin Woo runs to see his father upon hearing this news and breaks down in tears.

Yoo Seung Ho’s tears on SBS’s “Remember” has resulted in a minute with record high ratings for the drama.

According to ratings research company Nielsen Korea, the tearful scene acquired a ratings of 23.54 percent.

An SBS drama representative commented, “This event will make Seo Jin Woo more desperate to get his promised revenge against Nam Kyu Man (Namgoong Min). Also, viewers can look forward to Lee In Ah (Park Min Young) playing a more active role after giving up being a prosecutor and joining Byun Doo Ri’s law firm.”

“Remember” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.
cr: soompi
:luvluv:

Episode 10
you can watch it at VIKI (but too many ads)
www.viki.com/videos/1089801v-remember-ep..._site=www.soompi.com

or at DramaFever
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 3 months ago #143711

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Recap....
Remember—Son’s War: Episode 8
by odilettante | January 12, 2016

Jin-woo is a fugitive on the run as he tries to figure out who actually committed the crime for which he’s being framed. These sorts of situations require blackmail and violence — well, they do if you’re Gyu-man, because how else will he understand that you’re making a serious threat? Meanwhile, Dad’s case looks like a lost cause, but Jin-woo isn’t the type to give up that easily, even if it looks like to the rest of the world that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Link.... Dramabeans
:heartsh:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 3 months ago #143715

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Flashback.....
Yoo Seung Ho at the SBS TV Report on Oct 24, 2013

SBS [한밤의TV연예] - 상남자 유승호와 요리사 이종석

cr: SBSNow
screencaps..

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144005

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember—Son’s War: Episode 9
by dramallama

More pieces of our sons’ wars come together, and it’s time for Dong-ho to dig into his father’s past. The combination of fate and Dong-ho’s conscience tempt him to dump Gyu-man, but it seems as if this silent observer may need a bigger push to really escape the devil’s grasp. All the pieces are there — they just need to be strategically timed and placed to combust our ultimate enemy, Il-ho group.

Episode 9 RECAP....

Before In-ah gets a chance to reveal Blue Scorpion Hand’s location to Jin-woo, she gets knocked unconscious by our killer. Jin-woo loses her on the phone call, and the heightened sense of urgency sends him racing through his memory. Scanning through every detail in his mind, he finds a lead on the killer’s location and runs off just as Dong-ho arrives behind him.

Once In-ah regains consciousness, she demands to know who ordered Blue Scorpion Hand to kill the witness. Blue Scorpion Hand responds to her constant demands by pulling the fish line of out his watch and chocking her.

The judge calls for a recess. Jin-woo and In-ah take a coffee break, and she speculates that she’ll be the only one to ever sit in the audience with prosecutor robes on. He asks why she decided to do so, but In-ah saves that conversation for later. He’s got a trial to worry about.

Jin-woo calls in his next witness, quack Doctor Lee. He begins to introduce his witness, “Our witness is the assistant director at Il-ho Medical, Lee…” Jin-woo struggles to remember the doctor’s name, and his hesitation seems to surprise everyone but especially himself.

** I gasped at his... it was painful to watch... with all the hardships n frustrations he had to go through..... and now this revelation..... oops not until the next episodes :pinch: :unsure:

Link.... www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/remember-sons-war-episode-9/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144006

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On to the next episode..... :ohmy:

Remember—Son’s War: Episode 10
by odilettante

After so many episodes of suffering, it’s about time we see some happy faces. Especially since it’s down to the wire with the retrial, and Jin-woo and his team are pulling out all the stops to have the truth revealed and his father set free. Jin-woo’s had such success in getting witnesses to re-testify despite all the odds, so it seems like there’s no way he could lose. Except, of course, his opponent isn’t just the court of law, but the corrupt and all-powerful Il-ho Group. Yeah, those smiles aren’t gonna last long, are they?

Episode 10 - RECAP
After Jin-woo is taken away to the hospital, Prosecutor Chae gloats to Dong-ho that the trial will be an easy win. But Dong-ho isn’t ready to give up on Jin-woo, even though he’s careful not to make it clear which side he’s truly on.

It seems Jin-woo’s fainting spell was due to fatigue, since he hasn’t slept much in preparation for the trial. Despite his team’s concerns about his health, he immediately returns to the courthouse where a worried Dong-ho tries to caution him about taking care of himself.

When Dong-ho sincerely tells him that all he wants from the trial is for Dad’s innocence to be proven, Jin-woo sneers that it’d be interesting to hear how Gyu-man would react to such a statement. He still believes that Dong-ho is an untrustworthy traitor, but Dong-ho tells him simply to focus on the case until the end.

Link..... www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/remember-sons-war-episode-10/

Inspite of the hardships of going against the powerful n illegal activities, there are still some who is not as corrupt.... this drama is spellbinding n thrilling, cliffhangers doesn't disappoint... Absolutely worth watching drama in 2016. fIghting !!!
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144008

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On a lighter note..... :) we're jumping 2 episodes over :P

[BEST SCENE CUT] Yoo Seung Ho & Park Min Young in Remember- War of the Son Ep.12

Link..... mobile.twitter.com/YSHbiased/status/690174166071259136/video/1
cr: YHS biased

:lol: him trying to call her Noons ! This scene is real :lol: she's chocking him almost :P
=X
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144011

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Wow to the superb acting talent, Yoo Seung Ho's fans..... His two fn meetings schedule is out !!

For Japan.... One is Osaka and the other is in Tokyo !!

cr: YSH Biased

More than anything, Hats off to Yoo Seung Ho's superb acting, his emotions are deeper n characterization is amazingly portrait... One can feel how he feels raw.... that is just some of the reasons why YSH is the bestest in his craft !!
I super LOVE Seung Ho !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, BluenB

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144338

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
War Of The Son Episode 7 Behind The Scene
(Making Film) Yoo Seung Ho

:heartsh: :heartsh:

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144339

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
from ep 15 :heartsh:

I hate this man :angry1 Nam Goong Min :angry:

min.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh: :wahaha

oo-5.jpg

ep15.jpg

e1o.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 2 months ago #144340

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
more screen caps ep 15

w1-4.jpg

14.jpg

w2-3.jpg

w3-3.jpg

w6.jpg

149.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, BluenB
Time to create page: 0.676 seconds