Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155865

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
journoexpat wrote:
Hello everyone, been some time since I posted but there are many good news about Taec that I can't help but post today.

If anyone is still doubting Taec's goodness and sincerity especially relating to others, especially those who are not idols, actors or actresses, this incident will surely put a stop to all those skepticism.

The manager of Baek Jiyoung (she sang one of K-pop's best bops "Ear Candy" with Taec) told a JTBC program that Taecyeon drove seven hours (going to the manager's hometown and back) to offer his condolences when the manager's father died. The manager even revealed that when he told Taec to eat with his manager, Taec told him that his manager was not with him and that he was the one who drove himself. Baek Jiyoung's manager said he was particularly touched by Taec's gestures, especially since after the promotion of "Ear Candy", they were unable to get in touch with each other but Taec was there to sympathize with him.

I still remember when Park Shin Hye was asked by PD Na during her first guest appearance in TMAD, Shin Hye said that he has humanism and that he is a "good" or "best" man (depending on which TMAD translations you watched ). Well, I guess she is definitely on point.

I leave you with Taec's pictures from his Grand Canyon trip where he was alone driving an RV camp with barely US$200 in his pocket for his four-day trip in the US. I hope you were able to watch" Millionaire for a Day" because you will surely be amazed of this boy's personality and intelligence.

taec-grand.jpg

taecgrand2.jpg
[/quote

A friend of mine told me yesterday that she saw this post on several twitter accounts of fans of Taecyeon :) But I bet they know more than I do about Taec as most of them have been his fans and him being their bias for so many years.

I guess they find it interesting why a post about Taecyeon is under a PSH fansite, well if they will backtrack to previous pages, they will find many more fascinating readings :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Osellasella, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155866

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Before i go to bed after such a long and busy day at work, i really feel down and annoyed at the same time about Taec having no write-up for his promo pic for 2PM's 6Nights concert when it was released on Wednesday.
I guess someone made a ruckus about it that on Thursday, Taec's article came out but woah, such bland and lacklustre story. Next time I think they should just let a fan of Taec to write the words because definitely they will do a better job :kiss1:

DAvrb30UIAElkA7.jpg

Standing there just looking so cool and casual, this guy who seems to be in love with coffee really needs caffeine in his body to keep awake because he is so dreamy =D cringe time
Ctto
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Osellasella, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155880

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
DBik4iBU0AE06Ct.jpg

DBgkoewVoAA68RZ.jpg

Taecyeon announced during their 3rd day concert for their "6 nights concert" that he has already received the notice from the military and his fans are saying that within two months he will be enlisting. So these series of concerts are really his last until the whole group will reunite in three years time.

I was so happy to see PD Na and the 3MAD writers watched the second day concert.

On the third day dubbed "Taecyeon Day" as most of the songs were selected by him, his Wonderful Days brothers and uncle were there to support him (Lee Seo Jin, Ryu Seungsoo and Kim Kwang Kyu).

Ctos
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155924

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
DB-DuOXUQAEfG5w.jpg

Hi everyone! Today is the last day of 2PM's "6 nights" concert and soon after Taecyeon will be enlisting as he already received his enlistment date. I would like to thank everyone here for being so nice by providing me a place to write and talk about Taecyeon despite this being a PSH fansite.

My wish for them to appear together never did materialize and I don't think there will never be a chance for them to even meet and take photos together anytime soon.

Anyways, here are photos of "angel" Taec during their 5th day concert. While the other members shied away from wearing the wings and the halo, the guy who doesn't care about looking goofy, just accommodated the fans' request.

But look at him being ethereal and manly and adorable in that too small angel costume. Proof that he can really pull off any look:luvluv:

DB-DEK4V0AAhylt-2.jpg

DB93e50UIAAGSPP.jpg

DB9zz_3VYAASi_B.jpg

Cttos
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, pochacco

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155934

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
This specially made my day :D
DB93QewVoAAJvBO.jpg

Angel Taec among the Victoria's Secret towering models =D

This fan edited photo is the best!

Cto

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155936

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
2PM just wrapped up their "6Nights" concert yesterday and Taec is scheduled to enlist in the military, many were saying by July.

Somehow, i feel empty cause the celebrity that eased up my homesickness for being away from home and my family, will now be the one away from his love ones.

I learned to adore Taecyeon because of TMAD and from then i have admired this young man's humility, personality, humor, courage, simplicity, manners and intelligence. I will always pray for this young man's success, not only while serving his country, but in all his endeavors. He is the only K-pop artiste that I admire and I think that will never change.

Now that he is enlisting, I think it is also time for me to say goodbye here and I would like to thank everyone here -those who used to post here regularly and now have gone MIA, the admins of this fansite, other PSH fans etc.- for giving me a place to express my opinions and thoughts about Taec and PSH. I am also sorry if some of my posts are obviously rooting for these two to be together because I have never seen two young celebrities so much alike.

I guess this it, so i will leave you with some of the pictures taken by fans on the last night of their concert.
DCDadi6VwAAYpnh.jpg

DCDJ8MEUwAE64zw.jpg

DCDuipHUAAAUerg.jpg

DCCIgBbXgAAr-3A.jpg

DCDEWc2UMAAN36d.jpg

Cttos

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 6 years 9 months ago #155945

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
He will be missed that's for sure. 2 years will pass by quickly and before we know it he's back again capturing our hearts wih his genuine and awesome personality. Wish him all the best in the army. As for his friendship with SH, I'm glad they've come along way than being mere acquaintances after her guesting. What's in store for them in the future? We will never know. Will just have to wait and see.
Time to create page: 0.837 seconds