Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석)

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 4 months ago #142289

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Enjoy with family sis @eve.....

Here is another pic with the king and some others.....

2078556277_db115e01_image.jpeg

cr DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143385

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Yoo Yun Suk talks about his approach to dating
January 4, 2016 @ 8:53 pm
Cr: allkpop

Yoo Yun Suk got a little personal about his dating style on the January 4 airing of 'Park Kyung Rim's 2 O'Clock Date.'

The DJ questioned him, "In 'Reply 1994,' your character Chil Bong is a pure guy who only has eyes for one woman. You're like a sunflower in the drama but you transformed into a dogged, aggressive man for 'Mood of the Day.' Which type are you closer to?"

Yoo Yun Suk replied, "I'm neither aggressive nor someone who suffers a one-sided love; I just love normally. I'm not a guy who looks on [at a woman I like] without saying anything but that doesn't mean I say things that will land me a slap on the cheek. I'm more the type to confess if I like someone enough not to regret it."
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143396

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I'm back so I'm on the roll now. Some of my favorite pics of Yoo Yeon Suk and Shin Hye. They look good together. :luvluv:

002-690x447.jpg

10516832_810133565693214_3737304062463810567_n.jpg

2014121020125353060.jpg

Park-Shin-Hye-and-Yoo-Yun-Suk-Ceci-Magazine-Augu1.jpg

sda.jpg

Cr: CECI
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, okeydokey

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143397

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Forgot to add this when they flew back to Korea together after the awards in Hong Kong.
Cr: Sara1101 sa

Screenshot2015-12-03at8.35.57AM-2.png
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by yummiejeu.

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143398

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
From Shin Hye's instagram when she showed her support by attending his musical. :ding:

Screenshot2016-01-05at12.46.35PM.png

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi ! I've forgotten that we have the King's thread.... Until you start posting here sis @yummiejeu
He is doing well, his new movie with Moon Chae Won.... "The Mood That Day" premieres on 14 January 2016.

First time I noticed him was in the movie, "Werewolf Boy" and his role as Ji-Tae, arrogant landlord, oh he was mean !! :angry: and, the movie "Royal Tailor" with our young queen, amazing Park Shin Hye. In dramas, Warm n Cozy, Gu Family Book and Reply 1994.

More about our Shin Hye with Yoo Yeon Suk....
Link....www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/105-Magazine...-2014-issue?start=10
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143401

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
Hi ! I've forgotten that we have the King's thread.... Until you start posting here sis @yummiejeu
He is doing well, his new movie with Moon Chae Won.... "The Mood That Day" premieres on 14 January 2016.

First time I noticed him was in the movie, "Werewolf Boy" and his role as Ji-Tae, arrogant landlord, oh we was mean !! :angry: and, the movie "Royal Tailor" with our young queen, amazing Park Shin Hye. In dramas, Warm n Cozy, Gu Family Book and Reply 1994.

More about our Shin Hye with Yoo Yeon Suk....
Link....www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/105-Magazine...-2014-issue?start=10

haha sis@nu2me, I almost forgot too and had to search for it. I saved "Werewolf Boy" in my Netflix but haven't got around to watching it. Thanks for reminding me. Hmmm....don't quite remember him in Gu Family Book (only remember the main leads Lee Seung Gi keke..)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 3 months ago #143404

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I particularly watched this movie "werewolf Boy" thrice online and in the theater when shown in the city.... because of my fav actor :blush: and I was 'angry' at YYS because his character was too much for me to bear :lol: he was convincing as the antagonist.

I hope you get a chance to watch it! This movie did exceptionally well in the box office.

Movie Review....
A Werewolf Boy is an exceptional film that’s been on my radar ever since it was announced (so by that timeline, I’ll get to watch Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King by the year 2037), and one that’s raked in some considerable accolades since its lauded release last fall.

Despite this being a sophomore effort by director Jo Sung-hee—who netted himself an award for best new director at the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards—A Werewolf Boy set box office records, becoming the most successful Korean melodrama of all time as well as the third highest-grossing domestic film of 2012, second only to crime caper The Thieves and the aforementioned Gwanghae (internationally known as Masquerade).

Note: There will be some spoilers, but every story detail won’t be spelled out for those who haven’t yet seen the movie but still want to. And for those readers, the ending has been separated into its own section so it can be skipped in its entirety. (If you do happen to be a spoilerphobe, then enter the comments section/beanut gallery at your own risk. I can only go so far to protect you!)
cr: Dramabeans
:heartsh: :luvluv:

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 7 years 3 months ago #153295

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye Shows "SBS Drama Doctors" Solidarity With Snack Truck For "Romantic Doctor Kim" Crew

IMG_20170117_193520.jpg

Cr. t.co/VlWi2lZKpV
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue, utamihalliday
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds