• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
My ship : YeonShin
Isn't he cute?

CSKPPZOUYAAw4yN.jpg

CSKSOJDVAAERoF_.jpg

fullsizephoto537797.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mahpary, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #138995

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Yoo Yeon-seok Profile:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a Korean name; the family name is Ahn. In stage/pen name, the surname is Yoo.
Yoo Yeon-seok
Born Ahn Yeon-seok
April 11, 1984 (age 31)
Seoul, South Korea
Education Sejong University - Film Arts
Occupation Actor
Years active 2008-present
Agent King Kong Entertainment
Korean name
Hangul 유연석
Revised Romanization Yu Yeon-seok
McCune–Reischauer Yu Yŏn-sŏk
Birth name
Hangul 안연석
Revised Romanization An Yeon-seok
McCune–Reischauer An Yŏn-sŏk

Yoo Yeon-seok (born Ahn Yeon-seok on April 11, 1984) is a South Korean actor. After making his acting debut in 2003 with a small role in Oldboy, he resumed his acting career in 2008. His notable works include the films Re-encounter and Whistle Blower, as well as the television series Reply 1994.

Career:
Ahn Yeon-seok lived in Seoul until he was six years old and his family moved to the South Gyeongsang Province because his father, a professor of selenodesy, was posted at a national university there. In his junior year in high school he decided to take up acting, so he followed his brother, who was studying another year to enter university, to Seoul and they lived together near the district of Samseong-dong.[1]

While taking acting classes, the high schooler met a friend who would later work on the costume staff of film director Park Chan-wook. Remembering that he resembled actor Yoo Ji-tae, she gave him a call about auditioning for a role. So without having to pass out his resume, he made his acting debut as Yoo's younger counterpart in the acclaimed 2003 film Oldboy.[1][2]

Upon graduation from Sejong University with a degree in Film Arts, he resumed his acting career in 2008. At his agency's recommendation, he began using the stage name Yoo Yeon-seok. He took on supporting roles on television, such as the haughty student body president in the horror series Soul and more appealing characters in medical drama Midnight Hospital and Tasty Life.[3] But Yoo received his best reviews yet for playing a sensitive ex-boyfriend searching for his child in indie Re-encounter.[4][5]

Soon after he became known to mainstream audiences as the rich and spoiled antagonist in the box office hit melodramas Architecture 101,[6] and A Werewolf Boy.[7][8] He further raised his profile with comedy film Born to Sing and the fantasy series Gu Family Book.[9]

Yoo rose to popularity in the nostalgic campus drama Reply 1994 in late 2013.[10] Following his breakout year, he was cast in two high-profile films in 2014: Whistle Blower about infamous biotech researcher Hwang Woo-suk, and Joseon-set period drama The Royal Tailor.[11][12][13][14] Yoo then appeared in the travel-reality show Youth Over Flowers.[15][16]

In 2015, Yoo was cast in his first leading role on network television as a chef and restaurateur in the romantic comedy series Warm and Cozy, written by the Hong Sisters and set on Jeju Island.[17] He also starred in the thriller Perfect Proposal (a remake of Woman of Straw), and The Beauty Inside (adapted from the social film of the same title).[18][19] Later in the year, Yoo played the protagonist in Le Passe-Muraille ("The Man Who Walked Through Wall"); this was his first stage musical since his professional acting debut (Yoo had previously appeared in theatrical productions while still in university).[20]

Filmography:
Film
Year Title Role Notes
2003 Oldboy young Lee Woo-jin
Miles to Go Before I Sleep short film
2008 A Mercy Killing
2009 Short! Short! Short! 2009: Show Me the Money short film "Saw"
2011 Re-encounter Moscow Han-soo

2012 Ho-ya (Eighteen, Nineteen) Ho-ya
Architecture 101 Jae-wook
Two Weddings and a Funeral Joon
Horror Stories Man short film "Beginning"
A Werewolf Boy Ji-tae
2013 Born to Sing Dong-soo
Hwayi: A Monster Boy Park Ji-won
2014 Whistle Blower Shim Min-ho
The Royal Tailor the King
2015 Perfect Proposal Sung-yeol
The Beauty Inside Woo-jin
Hae-eo-hwa Kim Yun-woo
The Mood That Day Jae-hyun

Television series:
Year Title Role Network
2008 General Hospital 2 Heo Woo-jin MBC
2009 Dream Noh Chul-joong SBS
Soul Baek Joong-chan MBC
2010 Running, Gu Heo Ji-man MBC
Pure Pumpkin Flower Oh Hyo-joon SBS
2011 Midnight Hospital Yoon Sang-ho MBC
A Thousand Kisses Hyung-soo MBC
2012 Tasty Life Choi Jae-hyuk SBS
What About Mom? Kim Yeon-seok MBC
2013 Gu Family Book Park Tae-seo MBC
Reply 1994 Chilbong tvN
2015 Warm and Cozy Baek Gun-woo MBC

Variety show:
Year Title Network Notes
2012 Cats and Dogs tvN MC
Strong Heart SBS Guest, episodes 137-138
2013 Strong Heart SBS Guest, episodes 163-164
Hwasin – Controller of the Heart SBS Guest, episodes 10-11
2014 Taxi tvN Guest, episode 319
Youth Over Flowers tvN Cast member
Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy SBS Guest, episode 152

Music video:
Year Song title Artist
2009 "Things to Do Tomorrow" Yoon Jong-shin
"On the Days I Longed for Love" Lee Oh Gong Gam
2013 "You Fool" Honey-G[21]
"Things to Do Tomorrow" Sung Si-kyung
"The Day to Love" Lee Seung-chul
"One Way Love" Hyolyn
"Only Feeling You" Yoo Yeon-seok, Son Ho-jun and Jung Woo
2014 "Three People" Toy
2015 "Because You're Pretty" Standing Egg

Theater:
Year Title Role
2008 The Good Person of Szechwan
2009 The Understudy
2015-2016 Le Passe-Muraille Dusoleil

Book:
Year Title Publisher ISBN
2014 Yoo Yeon-seok's Dream Paperbook ISBN 9788997148387

Awards and nominations:
Year Award Category Nominated work Result
2011 48th Grand Bell Awards Best New Actor Re-encounter Nominated
2012 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards Best New Actor Horror Stories Nominated
2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards Most Popular Actor (TV) Reply 1994 Nominated
7th Style Icon Awards Top 10 Style Icons N/A Won
2015 51st Baeksang Arts Awards Best Supporting Actor The Royal Tailor Nominated
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #138996

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Yoo Yeon Seok Answers The 50 Questions from Fans
November 17, 2014 Yen 3 Comments

What are your standards for picking a production?

YYS: I’m more of the type who would choose something that “shows a different image (of me) in every production”. Of course, I think about the genre too. I want to keep trying new productions, like genres that I haven’t been able to try yet, and characters that seems enjoyable.

Among the characters that you’ve played until now, which of them do you think is similar to yourself? And why do you think so?

YYS: Chilbongie. Truthfully, the other characters I’ve played are either unrealistic or hard to find in reality. I might be different from Chilbong in some things (Seoul native, Athlete…) but I think that my personality is the most similar to Chilbong.

I’m curious if you’ll get interested to an offer that you think doesn’t suit you. (Let’s say that the production staffs are eager to cast you.)

YYS: Uhm… Even though it might be a character that’s different from me, and can be worrisome that it doesn’t suit me, but as an actor, I think of it as a task that should be challenged. So, with that reason, I think there’s no way I’d reject the offer~!

What kind of role do you want to try the most?

YYS: I don’t have something in particular. I don’t distinctly think of a ‘role’ that I definitely want to try. Very likely, I don’t have that mindset to get a (specific) role I want. I wish to try various characters in diverse productions.

I like seeing you often on TV and on screen, but what do you think about doing variety shows?

YYS: If I could show my true self freely, just like in ‘Youth over Flowers’, I’m interested to try it anytime!

I saw an inspiring interview about acting activities even while at an older age from Professor Lee Sun Jae. Just like him, I’m curious if will you keep continuing with just acting or just like now, will you keep studying acting and lighting design and while being active, would you be interested in directing or producing? Or would you be interested in teaching students?

YYS: I don’t have that kind of plans for now. I also currently don’t have clear thoughts about directing and producing. However, if in the future, there are various ways to do it along with my acting life, I’d think about it. I’m not planning it for now. Rather than teaching someone, I think it would be good if there’ll be a chance for me to become a little help to my hoobaes who are, like me, dreaming to be an actor difficultly and vaguely until now.

Among the productions that you’ve done, if judging by just your acting, which do you think was a role that you’ve absorbed well?

YYS: In Youth over Flowers, I was the “mother bird”. Although it’s not acting… I think I’ve absorbed that role well. Keke.

Although you’ve filmed a lot of advertisements, what kind of advertisements would you want to film in the future?

YYS: I’m open to various advertisements. ♡ But If I’d think of any in particular… It would be good if it’s something related to ‘travelling’. I think it’s good ‘cause I might be able to travel too if we film it.

What kind of actor do you want to be remembered as?

YYS: Wouldn’t it be nice if I was remembered as “an actor who has lived his acting life with sincerity”?

When are the times where you feel like “I have done well to become an actor”?

YYS: I feel it every time. I feel like “I have done well to become an actor” every time more than in a particular moment. And because of that, I think I’ve been able to enjoy and endure the tiring and hard times.

You’re acting because you like it, but when are the times that you feel like it’s difficult or tiring?

YYS: Anyhow, the basics of life (food, clothing, shelter) are hard when things are not doing well. Whether sleeping, eating or resting… Whenever it’s winter I’m also going out a lot even though it’s cold. It’s hard when I’m on a filming and I can’t wear warmer clothes. But if it’s a situation that can’t be avoided, I just have to enjoy it. I’m someone who often does mind control. I think positively. Other than that, I don’t think there are any more solutions to it.

How do you feel when you see yourself acting on dramas or movies?

YYS: I always feel lacking. I feel awkward too and I always see parts that I’m not satisfied. That’s why I often think that I have to work harder. That thought never change. But I’m really happy and overwhelmed because of the people who liked watching me and cheered for me.

Having played psycho killers/bad guys, as well as normal guys unlucky with love such as Chilbong, what other characters would you like to take up next?

YYS: I don’t particularly think of a role, neither choose. I want to constantly take up various characters in the future as well. Honestly, whether it’s a ‘normal’ role or a ‘psycho’ role, I’d take up both because in my opinion, they’re just the same ‘human’. I don’t feel a huge difference from them.

Among the roles that you’ve played so far, which are the most similar to yourself in terms of appearance, personality, dating style?

YYS: There were some year that I was like Chilbong of ‘Reply 1994’, and some year I was like Dongsu of ‘The Singing Contest’. I am slow-witted and blunt but like Chilbong, I can be subtle and affectionate. I think it’s maybe because I’m a half country bumpkin and half Seoul city boy.

Before the start of the filming, what’s something that you certainly have to prepare for your character? If there’s none, what about something that “I’ve done this as well” while preparing for a production? (For example, Hoya’s growth diary)

YYS: There are some differences every time I prepare for a character on each production. I seem to try to find the character I imagined from reality. If I’m curious about the outward appearances, I meet people or I research on the internet. I also try to experience what those people have experienced. For example, if it’s a baseball player, I’d also try baseball… I’m the type who certainly finds time for those kind of experience.

Since you filmed Youth over Flowers, what is a Youth to you?

YYS: I think I’ve already talked about this on an interview. I think ‘Youth’ is being able to travel blindly even with the secret cameras, just like in ‘Youth over Flowers’. Somehow, we can think of it as one’s difficult moment (in life), but we shouldn’t avoid it, we should take challenge of it, and make a stand. Isn’t that itself a youth? That’s why no matter what age you are, if you just have that in mind, you are a ‘youth’.

Among your productions up until now, what was the most difficult to act?

YYS: There are no easy productions. Although all of it aren’t easy, If I’d choose any in particular, I thought of when I did the boxing scene in ‘Eighteen, Nineteen’. I patiently filmed the boxing scene for about a week. I need to get hit for real. There was a day in that week that I kept getting hit, and I couldn’t sleep except in our break time. It was winter that time, I only wore pants and we just lit a fire while filming. And there were also emotional scenes so it was difficult in various ways.

You’ve received a lot of love from playing the character Chilbong. What is Chilbong to you? (Please answer in 5 characters)

YYS: I am thankful of Chilbongie.

You’ve continued to reach your childhood dream, when you had a hard time and felt like giving up that dream, what do you think are the things that motivated you?

YYS: Because I was having fun, even though it was hard, I wasn’t shaken and I just think positive. I think that was my motivation.

Among Korean dramas and films, what’s a role that made you think “It’s a role that I desire”? (It doesn’t matter if it’s a male or a female role.)

YYS: But I desire them all…. Keke.

What are your ways to memorize long dialogues?

YYS: I don’t think there are anymore other than reading it a lot. First, I read it a lot of times, and then I’d take a video by myself to see the appearance of the dialogue I memorized.

Among the characters you’ve played, which of them is a character that has left you as if something is missing? And why?

YYS: Hoya of ‘Eighteen, Nineteen’. It was a full-length film and it was also my first lead role. I’ve worked really hard on it and my character received so much attention. But the outcome of it was a bit lacking.

What If you got a casting offer by a great writer on a drama s/he’s written, and you are also casted in Reply’s new series, without any hesitation, what would you do?

YYS: I’ll do them both!

Your voice is really good… If given an offer for a musical/play/radio DJ, would you want to do it?

YYS: If the conditions are okay, I’d want to do it anytime.

Who’s an actress you want to act together with?

YYS: Amanda Seyfried.

Do you have any special habit?

YYS: When I’m speaking, It’s either I unconsciously bite my lips or pout. I think I have those habits when speaking.

What movies or book have deeply made an impression on you that you want to recommend to the members of YeonLiJi? (Please recommend at least 3.)

YYS: A recently (released film), ‘Her’. It’s a film that will make you think a lot about living in today’s generation. I’ve received many books as a gift from the fans, but I haven’t read them because I’m busy with my schedule. I’m going to start reading them now…

How do you see/ imagine yourself 10 years from now?

YYS: Just like now, I think I’ll still be an active actor. It’s just that… I’d have gotten a bit older.

What’s something you look for a girl?

YYS: Personality.

What’s a dish you are confident to cook?

YYS: Uhm… What I suddenly thought right now is… Acorn Jelly Rice Soup! When I went to the cemetery with my mother before, I picked up some acorns, washed them and gave them to my mother. Upon taking them, I made the acorn jelly rice soup and ate it together with my family. They commented that it was really delicious…

What song would you want to listen with your fans, right at this moment?

YYS: The Space Between! (by Soyu & Urban Zakapa) I think it’s nice to listen to a fluttering song together with my fans. I want to show some space to my fans too…. Keke.

Could you please tell us a phrase that makes you settle yourself again when you’re tired or exhausted?

YYS: Carpe Diem! Seize the moment! If it’s unavoidable, you should just enjoy it~~~

Have you ever thought of your child’s name once you’ve gotten married in the future? If not, then how about thinking of a name now?

YYS: Before, really… because of the family name, I thought of ‘Kyung’… ‘Ahn Kyung’. But I think that if I really give my child that name, I feel like I’m going to be sorry.

T/N: “Ahn Kyung” could mean “Cheater”.

What physical aspects (face, body) are you most confident and think that it is your charming point?

YYS: Uhm… I think it’s my ‘eyes’… and… “the veins in my arms”?? (Answer was previously hidden because of the fan cafe event)

What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?

YYS: I thought this person was someone I know, so I asked how she/he is. But then that person said that it’s the first time we’ve met. T_T It was really embarrassing.

What is an old memory that you liked the most when you were young?

YYS: It’s when my whole family went to the seaside. My father, I and my hyung went fishing while my mother cooked ramen on the bonfire… and I brought the fire woods that I chopped. We ate roasted sweet potatoes and samgyupsal. I really liked the memories of that time.

What was the difference that you’ve felt while living in your 20’s and 30’s?

YYS: My hangover, the fatigue of filming all night and my resilience… and also the regenerating time of my skin… T_T

What is the hairstyle you personally like?

YYS: My hairstyle? I just like a simple hairstyle. But I can’t just stay with that kind of hairstyle because of my work, so I’m willing to try different kinds of hairstyles.

I am aware that you’ve lived alone for years. Having lived alone, what are the good and bad points of it?

YYS: Because I was alone, I liked that I could practice my script. But the bad point is… eating and cleaning up… It was hard doing all those kind of household chores alone. T_T

Please tell us some interesting story during your elementary years~

YYS: Just right when I first transferred to Seoul, I lived in the college dormitory. I lived together with the retakers who came from the provinces, it’s only that we slept in different rooms, and just like a boarding house, we all gather in the morning and eat together… It was a dormitory that is like a boarding house. Although living there was quite hard at that time, it was fun.

What are the things that you do after waking up and before going to sleep? And what do you do when you can’t sleep?

YYS: When I wake up, I definitely have to do stretching. I exercise my shoulders too, because my body feels heavy after waking up. What I do before going to sleep? Uhm… Turning off the lights and then sleep? But there were a lot of times where I just fall asleep without doing the things that I really need to do before going to sleep. Before sleeping, I want to turn off the lights, put on a face mask and do some stretching as well. There were also a lot of cases where I just fall asleep without turning off the TV, because I was tired most of the time. There isn’t a time that I can’t fall asleep.

What are your innate behaviors? (Ex. Eating all day, Sleeping all day) Please be specific. Haha.

YYS: When I’m travelling! I eat a lot of this and that. So I could use more energy…

What in your physical appearance that you want your future child to get from you? (Please list three.)

YYS: Height, eyebrows and eyes.

What would you do if you found your ideal type among your fans?

YYS: It would be good if I don’t make it obvious at first, right? But if it naturally feels like fate, I should also try to make a move. If it’s definitely my “fan”, my attitude wouldn’t change~

When things are not doing well at work or when it’s getting exhausting, what’s your personal way of overcoming it?

YYS: If I have a chance to, I’d sleep~

Who would you choose between a girl who smells like a mild soap scent and a girl who smells like a refreshing perfume?

YYS: I’m not a person who likes excessive fragrance. Uhm… If I have to choose between the two, it’s the “mild soap scent”.

Have you done something like a “break away” in life? If there’s none, what’s a break away that you’ve once dreamt of?

YYS: If I have someone I love, I want to kiss her in the middle of Myeongdong. (Answer was previously hidden because of the fan cafe event)

If given a chance, would you wish to have a 1 night and 2 days MT (Membership Training) with your fans?

YYS: I do! If there’d be a chance, I think a (fan) meeting like that would be a good memory. I know there are some actors who does an MT with their fans once a year, and it really looks nice.

After a long lapse of time, what would you want to be carved on your tombstone?

YYS: “Actor Yoo Yeon Seok who lived his life without regrets”… It’s suddenly kind of sad T_T

Something that you definitely want to try in your bucket list?

YYS: Sky diving!!!!

Translation by : Tokkipanda
Brought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC
PLEASE CREDIT THE TRANSLATORS, YEONIVERSE AND PROVIDE YEONIVERSE.WORDPRESS.COM LINK WHEN REPOSTING.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #138997

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Lim Soo Jung and Yoo Yeon Seok Name Each Other as Their Ideal Types
May 21, 2015 Cr: Streamline

Actors and “Secret Temptation” co-stars Lim Soo Jung and Yoo Yeon Seok have declared each other as their “ideal types.”

ScreenShot2015-10-25at5.02.18PM.png

The two discussed their thoughts on one another during the May 20 episode of SBS’s “Night of TV Entertainment,” with Yoo Yeon Seok saying that Lim Soo Jung is his ideal woman. “I fell for her during filming. I like women who compliment me, and she always cheered me on and took good care of me,” he said.

Yoo Yeon Seok then surprised everyone when he was able to perfectly recite all of Lim Soo Jung’s profile information. He then explained himself, saying, “I’ve always been a fan so I’ve searched about her a lot.” For her part, Lim Soo Jung then named Yoo Yeon Seok as her ideal type as well. “He is always so polite and kind while having the appearance of a real man,” she explained, causing Yoo Yeon Seok to smile.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #138998

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Kang Sora: “Now I Understand Why Girls Like Yoo Yeon Seok”
ddangha June 15, 2015

Actress Kang Sora revealed her thoughts on her “Warm and Cozy” co-star Yoo Yeon Seok.

In a recent interview with media outlet MyDaily, she described the chemistry between her and Yoo Yeon Seok on set. “We have great chemistry, although it is our first time acting together. He helps me out a lot.” She continued to say, “Yoo Yeon Seok has a big heart and he is really caring. Like the character of Gun Woo, in reality, he is also innocent like a child, but also charming in a very masculine way. I think I understand why women like him so much.”

However, Kang Sora admitted that her ideal type was not close to Yoo Yeon Seok’s character, but Kim Sung Oh‘s in the drama. “I like the comfortable types, like Hwang Wook (Kim Sung Oh’s character) in the drama.”

She also picked Lee Sung Jae‘s character Song Jung Geun as the most interesting character in “Warm and Cozy.” “I have to cheer him on, because his ‘middle-aged romance’ is so sweet and fun.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #138999

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Flashback to this old article in 2014. They got along well together.

Yoo Yeon Suk wishes he could date Park Shin Hye
by whatadrama on Wed, Dec 10, 2014

Why is Pinocchio’s leading lady Park Shin Hye so popular? It seems that she attracted yet another actor. Yoo Yeon Suk said on today’s interview, “I wanted to date Park Shin Hye.”

Stars of the upcoming historical film The Royal Tailor appeared on Korean news program Midnight TV Entertainment today and shared happenings from behind the filming scenes. Actor Go Soo commented, “Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye seemed so close, I thought they were dating.”

Park Shin Hye said, jokingly posing as if she was disappointed, “Yoo Yeon Suk never contacted me after work,” and Yoo Yeon Suk replied, “I wanted to date her, but failed.”

ScreenShot2015-10-25at5.15.50PM.png

ScreenShot2015-10-25at5.15.59PM.png

Later in the interview, Park Shin Hye mentioned her partner in Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, and said, “I’m blessed for filming with so many hot men this year.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #139000

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Actor Yoo Yeon Suk Gifts “Healing Camp” with Furniture He Personally Made
By: Seultoria, Soompi, September 28, 2014

Actor Yoo Yeon Seok is gaining attention for gifting furniture for SBS’s “Healing Camp.”

“Healing Camp’s” side revealed on September 28, “The furniture that Yoo Yeon Seok gifted to ‘Healing Camp’ was created from a blueprint he designed personally.”

The recording for this episode of “Healing Camp” took place at a resort in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do during the middle of September, and Yoo Yeon Seok raised eyebrows by revealing the various hobbies that he has.

While Yoo Yeon Suk gifted “Healing Camp” furniture he made from a blueprint he designed, he also made natural makeup on the spot for the MCs. It is reported that Yoo Yeon Seok recited the ingredients for the natural makeup without any problems, and the staff members on set couldn’t hide their surprise. Yoo Yeon Seok also displayed his high-level ability in taking photographs.

In the behind-the-scenes footage, Yoo Yeon Suk is shown carrying a heavy tool to make furniture while on the other hand using experimental tools for various furnitures.

ScreenShot2015-10-25at5.26.42PM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 5 months ago #139001

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
The Many Skills of Yoo Yeon Seok Shown on Healing Camp
October 1, 2014 By: kaylanurul Cr: yeoniverse

Have you watched Yoo Yeon Seok’s Healing Camp episode aired on 29 September?

If you haven’t, be prepared to be swooned by the man as he shows viewers the many skills he has under his belt. KingKong Entertainment has kindly released officials photos of him during healing camp shooting to tell us how skillful Yoo Yeon Seok is on and off the camera. The official photos were released through KKE’s official facebook page.

He loves making furniture and is truly good at it. He even brought along with him a sketch of the coffee table he made on the spot which proves the meticulous side of him. The hosts further confirms his furniture-making skills by splashing few pictures of furnitures personally made by Yoo Yeon Seok like kitchen set, bookshelf, and TV cabinet. Not only that, when he combines his hobby for furniture making and gardening, he came up with an efficient plant container.

Beside gardening and furniture making, Yoo Yeon Seok is well-known for his hobby of cosmetic-making. It’s apparent in the show that he is as skillful in cosmetic-making as in building furnitures. He personally made a lavender face mist for Sung Yu Ri which she happily sprayed on her face before coming up with an on-the-spot fake CF.

Of course, photography is something that is attached to Yoo Yeon Seok when it comes to his hobbies and skills. As you may have known, he launched a photobook named “Dream” in collaboration with World Vision. For healing camp, he brought a unique camera (a Leica camera that he personally modified) which he used to snap a photo of host Lee Dong Wook during his appearance in Strong Heart (episode 163-164).

At the end of the show, Yoo Yeon Seok mentions about honing skills for 11 years for someone to be good at the road one has chosen or dream one is chasing. It is apparent that he truly walks the talks. From his hobbies, he has acquired somewhat worth-the-praise skills in furniture and cosmetic making as well as photography. Not only that, his hard work for 10 years since debut in acting finally paid off with a newly found popularity after he skillfully played “Chilbongie” on Reply1994. Four confirmed movies, one on-going travel variety shows and 10 endorsements speak for itself just how popular and on-demand Yoo Yeon Seok these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, DOH, syelin88

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 4 months ago #142267

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeong Suk at his musical debut “LE PASSE MURAILLE”

The young Queen and the King !!

:luvluv:

mianhe I'll be in n out, brunch party with family :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Yoo Yeon Suk (안연석) 8 years 4 months ago #142273

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
woah good friend Shin hye as always :heartsh: :heartsh:
thank you sis @Eve & have a nice time with your family :kiss:
enjoy ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds