Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSH's Partner by Agie

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11061

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you Agie!!!
Yeah that was his name ^^
Did SH interview him? O_o I think I need to re watchi it ... or maybe you can cut that clip too ^^ hehe
Really ? It doesn't work for you? it works for me..
Can you coppy and paste it on a new window? since I noticed it was clickable...
Or maybe because you cant see it since you may not have FB account, ^^
Let't me try to see if I can copy some names and photos here
Stay tune
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11077

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
hi agie-chan!!! luv ur post abt dat ahjussi in danbi!!! yea, dats wat i thought too wen i 1st saw dos danbi episode soon after pshjjang posted it on YT on dat 15feb2010. isnt she nice? i mean, most ppl (female) wont do dat unless u're close/friends wit dat guy (cos im lyk dis) whilst some think of it as being indirect kiss so will only do it wit ur bf/gf. k enough of my rambling!!
ne ne agie-chan, hope to see ur updated mv soon btw do u know who dat guy is dat was with SH in O'live trip?

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11079

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Here's scaps when SH interview SW in Gayo Daejun

Halo kyonkichi, apa kabar sister...Glad that you like those scenes in danbi like I do..hehehhe...I'll update the clips after I have more information from Kay about the other boys :) :)
About the guy in Olive show..I dont have a clue who is he...He is handsome isnt it? Tall and in my opinion he has unique eyes, I like his eyes, he look a little bit like Kang Dong Won who Shin Hye come for his premiere movies with Kim Jung Hwa
I guess that guy is just some random guy in New Caledonia, he works as a waiter, and the producer pick him to accompany Shin Hye while she shoot the advertisement about New Caledonia...but not to sure though...I maybe wrong :) :)

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11127

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Thanks for waiting^6
Here we go
Park hea Jin (Tv show)

---> their CY pics
Siwon??

---> at Siwon radio station
We all know hin, but he look hawt in this one( not the cute type anymore ), doesn't he?

Combination

I just love these moments

We know who he is ( Beak sung Hyun) , but I just want to show some pic of him growing up. Is he so fine too? lol

This is Lee TEa Sung in Several questions... Yeah, u r rite, he store a kiss from our SH too ^^;;

Lee Wan

And these are from the MBC time, when she still Mced there( from my own collection )

Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Kay.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11131

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
park jin woo (opps not sure of spelling at the moment) another hottie. watching kdrama "reversal of fate" on cable weekdays. his character is a doctor

not sure Agie if u already added him, his name just crossed my mind at the moment. ;)
ok am gushing at all PSH's male partners. she is one lucky lady. :whistle:

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11136

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Nu2me, I miss you ^^
But he (park jin woo ) was there already in the second cilp in a piece of the drama ^^
Didnt you recognize him?
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Kay.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11137

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ur right Kay, he came up at 3:39. miss u more !
when watching his kdrama, Shin Hye crossed my mind, secretly wishing she is his leading lady there instead.

btw, Park Hea Jin was born May 1,1983-May-01, quite tall at 185cm. a Taurean. only familiar with him being in East of Eden.
hope he crosses paths with PSH. He is handsome too. ;)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me. Reason: adjusted time

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11138

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Olalalalla Kay and nu2me thank you for bringing all the hunk here hehehehehe...now I'm pratically drooling infront my lappy.....all the guys are surelly a hunk in their own way...I have to dig the clip consist of SH interaction with the guys..if I cant found out the clips I'll just put SH picture with the guys..

...about Park Hae Jin...just 2 days ago when I search in google I found out that he had love scandal rumoured with Shin Hye in 2008...I really want to ask you STARS if you already read about the rumour, but I dont know where to put my question so I just hold back my curiousity..but now Kay bring him back here...my curiousity rise again....in which show our Shin Hye ever collaborate with him?..Maybe he is SH ex-boyfriend??? SH did mention in MTV Girls On Top that she date before.....auwwww my nossy habit return again...gossiping....gossiping hehehehe

.....about Shi Won...wow I never knew that SH has been paired up with him in radio station show...the variety show I was mention before when SH and SW are guest star is...I dont know the name of the show :( , but it was when they have competition and SH show her split...like ballerina or martial art athlete...our girl is very sporty :lol:
Then it was save enough that among all the SUJU member, SH most familiar with SW...that's explaining why in Gayo Daejun, SH pick SW to interview hehehehehe :lol:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Agie.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11139

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh dear Agie and dear Kay, now I remember Park Hae Jin (am really bad with knames, can't pronounce, can't spell hahaha). saw him in Family Outing 1. he was quiet , nice guy, a gentleman, respectful, felt awkward on the his first eps there, guess, since he and Park Si Yeon were "replacements" of 2 orig members. He had funny eps especially when the game is in the waters. :lol: like his acting. :)

oh yes, read that rumour but not sure myself. :ohmy:

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11250

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
hi agie-chan!! hihi, im gd, kamu? btw abt park hae jin rumour wit SH, yup, read abt dat months ago!!
da rumour stated cos they both went to da same place(nature trekking park, i think) on da same day bt arguably nt dat da same time!! might b wat u think- he's her ex or may nt b, only they know da truth, rite?? btw didnt he looked abit lyk bae yoong jae (dat lead frm winter sonata) and SJK combined together?? BYJ+SJK=PHJ or BYJ+PHJ=SJK :huh: ???.....
abt shi won, wow, he's really cute in dat beaniecap ;) & dat show, i think i saw it on yt!!! yeah, SH was totally awesome doing dat split n with ease bt didnt really see/remember Shiwon (or any goodlooking guy there cos i was awed by SH's flexi ability ;) !!
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.591 seconds