Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSH's Partner by Agie

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11288

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Dear Agie, nu2me, kyonkichi78,
I have read about that scandal too
I think it was the situation that they both posted the CY photos ( shown above) at the same time and but location the photos were taken was also the same ... ^^;;
And the netizens ( who have pretty sharp eyes) thought it too supisious since they worked together at that time( it seems like a date to the netizens).... Later on, SH said that they were just accidently met there , which wasnt planned at all :)
So the scandal was never confirmed but to think of it, only 2 of them really know the story behind :P

SH admited that she had a bf before so I really doubt it ... and he 's cute and tall too, so I wouldnt mind if her was her ex at all ^^

And Agie, I am waiting for you patiently
I think you will add the clip of SH and Siwoo too rite? I didnt know they worked together in the past^^
He 's growing on me in OML ^^ such a cutie, and he can act too

SH is really lucky, since almost all her partners are the most wanted hotties in the country * sign**
No wonder so got an cafe' of antis lolz :P

Ps: can you give me the link of the variety show that Siwon and SH were it it please !!!
Thank you <3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11294

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Halo everybody....

kyonkichi..is it okay if I ask you, that maybe you are japanese who live in Brunei...hehehhe I'm just curious because your name...but it's ok if you dont want to answer my question...:) :)....oh ya I have a little brother who live in borneo island too, to be precise he live in Balikpapan...he work in coal mining company...

Kay....I'm uploading my third revision of the clips now, maybe late in the afternoon I'll finish uploading...snail...snail hehehehe...please just let me know if you have any info about another guy that collaborate with SH...ad I will revise my clip again and again :) :)

...and don't worry...I put SH and SW interaction in my revise clip, when SH interview SW in Gayo Daejun, because the quality of the clip when SH and SW become a guest star is so poor, I can hardly recognize it was Shi won if another poster didn mention about him...IoI

....but I didnt put Park Hae Jin into the clip, because I think they never collaborate before in any kind of show, the only link that put them together is the date scandal rumoured....so I still keep PHJ in my hard disk untill he really has the real collaboration with our SH :) :)

and here the link when SH and SW guest star in variety show :

EDIT :
I cancelled uploading my revise clip, because I just found 3 new guys that I havent included them in my clip...I'll upload my revise clip after I finish revise my clip again and again and again....:) :) ...just be patient :P
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Agie.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11470

• Agie
  • Junior Star
Here's my latest clips..revise on April 4, 2010....maybe I will revise this clip again after Shin Hye start shooting movie " Cyrano de bergerac" thing :) ...at least we could added two more guys in the clip :lol:

Screencaps :

Download link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAB7GS49

After this clip...I will concentrate making clip consist of SH movies and series :P

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11471

• Kay
  • Expert Star
thanks Agie
I <3 U
**hug and kiss**
I am DLing rite now
I will post the link after I update in YT :)

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11593

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Sorry for the delay
I was feeling down for the whole day ( 'cause the rain ^^;; )
But thank you my lovely Agie again
Here is the link
Enjoy ^^

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11596

• Agie
  • Junior Star
Thanks alot Kay for uploading the clip into youtube....you dont have to rush if you're not in the mood to do anything...I'm preparing for a meeting now that already cancelled twice...arrrrgh
....woaaah raining in your place....but really bright and hot day in my place....the air conditioning not help too much....oooops now I'm causing green house effect by turn on the AC, but I cant help it :( :(

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11621

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello sisters Kay, Agie.
that is a swell idea Agie for ur next project, making clips of Shin Hye movies and kramas.
so kind of u to be putting them all together, if i remember i'll try to link u of my finds *but don't keep ur hopes too hi w/ me, most days my speed seems no help to finish much* :lol:

btw thank goodness after several days of nonstop rain, we have cool breeze, gorgeous temps. opps sorry, just enjoying while it lasts. Thank u unnies, love u always.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11677

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Sorry to hear that Agie, but I just experieced the hotness like... 2 weeks ago lol ( so I could have a lot of ice cream ^^;; )
The weather is just so un-consistent and it affects my mood ( since I can't do anything when it 's raining :( )
so.... you still remember that project??? hehe
I thought you prob forget it already ^^ but I am happy waiting for it now
Let's me know if you need anything ok ? :)

Thank you my sis nu2me for offer
I am sure Agie will bug us when she need to :p j/k hehe
It looks like the weather is getting a bit better this week to me too ( after the whole week of raining :( )
so I, like you, 'll just enjoy it while it lasts
But now you make me wonder, my sis! I need to do some research for your age before receive that "unnies"
Should we disclose about our age here? I 'd love to guess but it's much easier if I get to see your faces or hear your voices... after all

Anyways, love you as always, my sisters <3

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11716

• Agie
  • Junior Star
Hai..hai...wave...wave....waaaah thank for the offer nu2me and kay...hmmm I write it down all Shin Hye series and movies I had in my hard disk ..., please let me know if I miss her series or movies :)
Series :
1. You Are Beautiful (2009)
2. If wait for the next train (2004)
3. Kimcheed Radish Cubes (2007)
4. Tree of Heaven (2006)
5. Goong S (2007)
6. Bichunmoo (2006)
7. Beautiful Day (2005)
8. Seoul 1945 (2006)
9. Cute or Crazy (2005)
10. Stairway to Heaven (2003)
11. Very Merry Christmas (2004)
12. Several Question that Make Us Happy (2007)
13. PSH guest star in Nonstop 4 (2004)
14. High Kick Through The Roof (2010)
.....15. Not Alone (2004)...I dont have this clip...I only have pictures of this series.........please let me know if you have the link of this series....I already try to find this series but untill now no luck :(

Movies
1. Eveil Twin (2007)
2. Love Phobia (2006)

......any sugestion for the background music for Shin Hye's Series and Movies Compilation clip??, please let me know :)
..........see I already bugging you hehehehehe :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

.....nu2me and kay...I wont mind if you called me unnie...because I can guess from reading all your post here...I seems much older from most of you here hehehhe :lol: :lol: ....geeez how come from reading the post we can guess people age...silly me hehehehe :P

Do you want to see my face kay...you can see it in my FB account hehehehe : www.facebook.com/agustien.nurisamunandar?ref=profile, but let me warn you dont be surprise OK hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Agie.

Re:PSH's Partner by Agie 14 years 2 weeks ago #11734

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
slamt pg, agie!!! hihi, kamu lucu ya? kyonkichi is a nickname of souma kyou frm fruit basket (furuba in japan) manga&anime. cos i luv furuba n kyou so much,so used it as my nick here. im a manganime freak actually ;) :P which mean im nt japanese, im bruneian (mom's side is frm malaysia,dad is a combi of brunei,malaysia &others) btw ur cuz in balikpapan? never been there b4 bt they said stuffs r cheap there. mybe someday wen time permits i want to go to bandung too!! sis said its lovely there n she had a great time shopping lst yr n i think she's going again dis june wit my mom!!

:ohmy: agie-chan, u hav lots of SH stuff in ur HDD, cool!! i've watched her EVIL TWIN movie lst yr n it was great!! my nieces scream so much watching it cos some scene r freakingly scary esp dat part when her mom combed her hair n somting popped out.
gt to see her evil/devilish look in ther :)
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds