Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect'

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115292

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Perfect by SALTNPAPER and Park Shin Hye.....available in ITunes now

B9BOQAGIcAAfQy8.jpg

ctto

Oh so Shin Hye wasn't in the MV huh!.....It could have been 'Perfect' if she was there :)
Don't get me wrong LOL i like the song.....the tempo and timing was made perfect...
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Chars, kimloveeun

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115311

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
[Naver Music] #SALTPNAPER, #Tablo and #ParkShinHye‬ for ''It's #Perfect''

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115314

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Screen caps for the video posted by sis @irene....

B9CeM42CYAArsAE.jpg

B9CeM5MCEAAAFiS.jpg

B9CeM9gCEAEZsCn.jpg

B9CeM5FCMAAQEe9.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115370

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
[Naver Music] 2015.2.4 SALTNAPER (MYK), Tablo and ParkShinHye for ''It's Perfect'' BTS #朴信惠# #朴信惠 #ParkShinHye #PSH…

B9FKVqGIgAAufIz.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115456

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye, Made a Surprise Phone Call On Tablo’s Radio Station “SALTNPAPER, I Am More Thankful”

Park Hye made a surprise appearance on the radio station of Tablo.

On MBC FM4U ‘Tablor and Dreaming Radio’ which broadcasted on the fourth, Tablo made an attempt to make a surprise call to actress Park Shin Hye.

On this day, Park Shin Hye revealed her thoughts on working together with SALTNPAPER on Tablo’s composed single ‘Perfect’.

Park Shin Hye revealed, “After I first received a guide, I thought the song, melody, and lyrics were so good that I thought that rather than my voice, the song was good.”

To this Tablo said, “I was the one who gave her a call. I called her expecting a refusal from her. However, she readily said that she like to sing for us, so I was surprised.” and revealed his appreciation.

However, Park Shin Hye revealed her modesty by saying, “In the past, I once saw SALTNPAPER’s concert at Lee Sung Hwan Senior’s concert. That concert stayed in my memories, so from then on, I listened to a lot of SALTNPAPER’s songs. I was surprised when he said that he will release an album. However, I was really happy when he said let’s sing together. I am more thankful.”

To this, netizens responded with comments such as, “Park Shin Hye SALTNPAPER”, “Park Shin Hye Also Sings Well”, “Park Shin Hye Is Really Nice”, and “Park Shin Hye I Will Happily Listen To Your Songs”.

Meanwhile, after finishing ‘Pinocchio’, Park Shin Hye revealed that there is no confirmed sequel for the drama.

source: www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp...02060305&compcode=WO
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115486

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Tablo revels Epik High's 'Fly' was supposed to be Park Shin-hye's debut song

20150206001502113_1.jpg

Tablo revealed the interesting behind-the-scene story behind Epik High's hit song 'Fly'.

On the February 4th broadcast of MBC FM4U's "Tablo's Dreaming Radio', DJ Tablo got a surprise phone call with actress Park Shin-hye.

During the show, SALTNPAPER appeared as a guest and called Park Shin-hye, who collaborated for digital single 'Perfect'.

Park Shin-hye said, "I saw SALTNPAPER performing for the first time at Lee Seung-hwan's concert. I like his music so I enjoy listening to it. I was happy to participate in his new single."

When Tablo asked if she has any plans to release an album, Park Shin-hye asked, "Are you going to give me a song?"

Tablo replied, "'Fly' from Epik High's first album was originally made to be Park Shin-hye's debut song upon Lee Seung-hwan's request. But after we made it, the song was so good that we just used it."

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115493

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I don't know what Shin Hye's schedule for this year, but I'm hoping that they could promote this song together,
like be guest on a music variety show. I wanna see them sing this song live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115575

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115621

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
''Perfect'' english-spanish sub:

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115725

• irene_xxvi
SALTNPAPER, Tablo, and Park Shin Hye Video Messages Viewers for New Single ‘Perfect’

SALTNPAPER: Hello! This is SALTNPAPER MYK. Today, I came to finish composing the new single ‘Perfect’ perfectly. I arrived here first, so I am alone right now and I am waiting for everyone. Tablo Hyung and Park Shin Hye will be arriving here soon. In order to show some clips of us composing the song to everyone, I am preparing to film right now. Please Standby!

(SALTNPAPER singing)

SALTNPAPER: We came to the studio. Also…

Tablo: Hello! I am ‘Perfect”s lyricist, Tablo. Right now, I am editing a bit of the song.

Tablo: Right now, Park Shin Hye is singing right now.

(Park Shin Hye singing)

Park Shin Hye: Yes. Hello everyone! This is Park Shin Hye. I got to participate in SALTNPAPER’s new single album. After I listened to the demo of the song, I got addicted to his voice, and I got a chance to sing along with him. Even though my singing skills are not that great, it was an honor to be able to work with him. Every time I hear this song, the man and woman’s feelings for each other are felt through this song, so my heart fluttered, throbbed, as well as became distressed. It was that type of song. I was happy while we were working. Also, this single is a song you can listen to comfortably during this spring season. I request for lots of love and interest. In addition, SALTNPAPER-sshi, Fighting!

trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds