Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect'

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115105

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye's new Song " It's Perfect"

Tablo twitter update with Park shin Hye

Shinye will have a collaboration with SaltPaper (MYK). Title of the song is " It's Perfect " and was written by Tablo him self. The song will be realse on Feb 4, 2015
Based on her jacket,it seems that she did the recording for the song last Friday..

image_2015-02-02-3.jpg

Credit: khjpearl .
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115110

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She is taking singing career seriously.
Not onIy her own drama OST, she produced few singIe.
OriginaIIy, when she join Dream Factory, she want to be a singer.
Shin Hye..fighting!!!

Thanks again Sis Maris for the awesome updates.
Have a great day yea..
hugs.

Anyway, which one is TabIo? :1 :1 :shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115115

• Maris
Good evening Elena!
Thanks ! :)
Tablo is on the left. I am happy too that she is putting in lot of time and effort in her music too. I love her voice and can clearly see the improvement in her singing ....I am really excited to hear the new song
Below is a brief sketch about Tablo...

Tablo

Birth name.............Lee Seon-woong (이선웅) Daniel Armand Lee
Born ....................... July 22, 1980 (age 34)........"..Jakarta, Indonesia[1][2]
Origin.....,,,,,,,......... Seoul, South Korea
Genres................,,,Hip hop, K-pop
Occupation(s)........ Rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor
Instruments............Vocals, keyboards, synthesizer, sampler, sequencer, violin
Years active 1999–present
Labels Woollim Entertainment (2003–08, 2010)
Map the Soul, Inc.(2009–10)
YG Entertainment(2011–present)
Associated acts Epik High, Anyband, Eternal Morning, Dynamic Duo, DJ Tukutz, Mithra Jin, Beenzino, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Black Bakery, MC Mong, YG Family, Infinite

Source: Wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115118

• elankham
  • Administrator
Whoa...
TabIo's resume is so impressive.
He coIIaborates with many big name there.
I wonder, how Shin Hye's new song wiII be Iike?
I am gIad Shin Hye get the chance working with such taIented guy.
Thanks again Sis Maris for wonderfuI updates.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115147

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am thrilled that our Shin Hye is collaborating with talented artists in the music industry....
I heard that Tablo is a really good rapper and writer.....
You are really popular now Shin Hye.....for you to work with such good artists!
Way to go.....waiting for the release of your single :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115150

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Tablo, Park Shin Hye, and SALTNPAPER (MYK) announce their upcoming collaborative single
February 2, 2015

Epik High's Tablo and Park Shin Hye have joined hands for SALTNPAPER (MYK)'s upcoming digital single!

Tablo gave fans a heads up on his Twitter and Instagram on the 2nd, sharing, "SALTNPAPER (MYK) ft. Park Shin Hye - 'Perfect' / Composer: SALTNPAPER, Lyricist: Tablo / It will be released on February 4 at noon KST. Infinite RTs please!", with a shot of the three.

Stay tuned for its release on the 4th!

source: www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/tablo-pa...collaborative-single
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115192

• Maris

The cover of the song which will show cooperation between EpicHigh , Tablo & Uri princess
The song will be released tomorrow

image_2015-02-03-5.jpg

[IG Update] Tablo of Epik High 2015.2.3
instagram.com/p/yoWOcQoymO/
솔튼페이퍼 (MYK) ft. 박신혜 - "완벽해요" | 작곡: 솔튼페이퍼, 작사: 타블로 | 내일 (2월 4일) 정오 모든 음원사이트에서 만날 수 있어요!
instagram.com/p/yoWOcQoymO/
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115198

• Maris
Fate between Tablo & Park Shin Hye~

Lee Seung Hwan ever asked Tablo to customise a song for the girl group which Park Shin Hye was supposed to debut with..titled <Fly>..but as the group didn't debut..the song was taken back & Epik High released it after re-arrangement of this song~

cr: to jinjja wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115201

• elankham
  • Administrator
I cannot imagine if Shin Hye ever debut with that girI group!!
I am gIad dream factory reIeased her and Iet her acting instead of being an idoI.
Lee Seung Hwan is such a good human being.
Thanks Sis Maris for a interesting updates.
hugs.

missyou.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[2015] Park Shin Hye featured inSALTNPAPER (MYK)'s Digital Single 'Perfect' 9 years 2 months ago #115219

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye featuring song "Perfect."

talented musician and actress Park Shin Hye (MYK) is filled with emotion hamkkehan new single 'Perfect (feat. Park Shin Hye)' is released through noon four days each source site.

"Perfect" is a drama OST whilst 'palbegae' 'My Dear' before the public, such as the fact that is known to consistently participate in a special showcase on actor Park Shin Hye is an emotion-filled vocals voice raised over the original tracks featuring a hot topic. MYK is 'Perfect.' 'Rebirth of solteun paper' first song to be the voice of the tasks that compose a duet with Park Shin Hye from the beginning to keep in mind.

Tablo who participated in the lyrics and vocals featuring a Park Shin Hye also recommend took place naturally. Listen to your favorite music from your usual solteun paper album to actively support bars in spiral Park Shin Hye was willing to participate in a back door also featuring their request. Solteun paper made Tablo wrote lyrical and melodic lyrics, solteun the fresh voice of a warm voice and Park Shin Hye's paper "Perfect." Calm and harmony, leaving a long finish beautifully stimulate the emotions of a still winter, and listeners Ongoing expected to collect gifts to warm to melt their hearts.

Park Shin Hye agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment "Park Shin Hye is really like the music of the usual solteun paper (MYK) and enjoy more precious by hearing, and participated in featuring hard" and "Park Shin Hye and talented musician always enjoyed a challenge to new areas and trying to do my best solteun paper (MYK) spent together, I'm perfect "this winter, I hope to hear who the happy gift," he said.

cr: naver
trans in bing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds